AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The lounge?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JanelleHardy

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 16, 2015
Canada
Twitter Username
@JanelleHardyBBW
MFC Username
JanelleHardy
Streamate Username
JanellehardyBBW
Chaturbate Username
JanelleHardy
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/416093/JanelleHardy/
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/studio/101405/-Janellehardy-clips4sale-store
Camgirls have you ever been curious what is said about you in there?... I had some rondom guy say one of my regulars was telling people to rate me 1 star... wtf what kind of stuff is talked about there?

The lounge is chat room that scrolls fast. Anything said there is gone the next minute. Its not a place of much conversation about models, it more man stuff, right now the only chat seems about some boxing match. A lot of the posts are gifs images, or model name and gif image.

You'd have to question the random persons motivation rather than believe them.

People "promote" girls in the lounge (i.e. write their name - it turns into a link with preview image). Some people spend their time trolling people being "promoted" - so going to the room and giving them abuse, or perhaps messaging that it's the regular doing the promoting who is "trolling". Whether because they're plain nasty or find the links irritating and think abuse to the model is a valid response... i dunno.

I wouldn't concern myself with trying to understand why some people are twats. It's the internet. There are three lounges and generally the higher lounge you go to the "better" the people behave for the majority of the time. But it's not always true.

As for being curious - why? What do you hope to gain from finding out? If you can vocalise the motivation into something meaningful, then say it here and I'm sure people will try to respond. If you can't, then it's probably best to just ignore it's existence. You're not going to find anything that warms your heart in there.

Reactions: KylieJacobs
I go there to grab some emotes.

There are three lounges and generally the higher lounge you go to the "better" the people behave for the majority of the time. But it's not always true.
You're not going to find anything that warms your heart in there.

10K used to be a good place to chat and you could have decent convos. Last year or so, a lot of the lower lounge asshats and trolls have "leveled up" and carry on like a bunch of idiots in a sports bar yelling at each other. I seldom go there any more....and yah, the lower 2 lounges are primarily pimping lounges for fav girls for those that have them, altho you're liable to find any topic under the sun being talked about in 1k lounge.

Reactions: Crumb
Camgirls have you ever been curious what is said about you in there?... I had some rondom guy say one of my regulars was telling people to rate me 1 star... wtf what kind of stuff is talked about there?
When I'm on my Pervy account on myfreecams I always go to the lounge .I admit there are some assholes on there but most of time the guys in there are pretty cool u just have to know the lingo in there you'll be fine .I've made some regs just by striking up a conversation with them in the lounge .most likely if u tell them that u model on there and this your premium account they'll come chat on your model account and sometimes tip

...I've made some regs just by striking up a conversation with them in the lounge .most likely if u tell them that u model on there and this your premium account they'll come chat on your model account and sometimes tip
^ I'm impressed! My sense has been that it's a tough crowd.

^ I'm impressed! My sense has been that it's a tough crowd.
Aw thanks puffing yes it can be tough crowd but my attitude is just go with the flow don't worry about the bad just focus on the good points in the lounge .most guys on there can make me giggle and smile by there quotes and niches

I thought only members can, not models. ?

Most camgirls open a member account at some point. It's a really good idea to do so, so that you can understand what members see from their end. $20 investment :)

Oh and its a tax write off.. "networking" costs bb.

I used to hang out in the lounge every day when I first got involved on MFC. I had a premium account (of course, can't go in on model account) and didn't make mention very often that I was also a model, only brought it up when someone called me out (knew my model account and premium name) or if I had to correct someone on how something worked. It was generally pretty fun, though there are definitely jerks in there. You've gotta just get past the fact that people WILL poke fun at the models and not try to argue and defend it. Just let people be.
First thing I do when I hit the lounge is disable the chat.
You can create a member room that operates just like the lounge, and only allow your friends to access it if you prefer not to deal with people in the actual lounge.

had no idea such a place existed... might be a good thing lol

The lounge is truly awful. The less time spent in there the better for your sanity and faith in the human race.

I go there for the latest sportsball scores and political commentary.

• Funny!
Reactions: MrRodry
lounge flashback! in my first days in camming I remember members always offering to promote me in the lounge. and even being like "look you just got 10 people in here that was me. yeah! you're welcome!" so I wanted to see wtf it was for myself. I went in completely clueless incognito and was like "eyy so uhh what about that LuckySmiles?" response: "ugh, fat troll"

oh??! good to know! haha wtf

But I saw the craziness and was able to ask members to stop doing that or at least not act like it was some giant favor. In the past (i want to say more than a year ago) I have had tipping or decent members say they found me from someone bringing me up in one so maybe it still has it's benefits? don't know.

...I wonder what would it be like if there was like a lounge 100K... probably alot of discussion demanding starbucks dollar comps for your reward points or something? heheh.
Probably like 20 people... all plotting MFC revolutions and stuff...

I go there for the latest sportsball scores and political commentary.
Medical and legal advice are free in the Lounge.

Also, if you enjoy trolling trolls, there is simply no better place to go.

• Funny!
Reactions: MrRodry and SoTxBob
Lounge 20 is usually filled with alot of " bloobs " ( blue font noobs ) asking questions so the chat scrolls pretty fast, I only go there when Lounge 1K is dead
Lounge 1K has alot of asshats with bad attitudes acting like they have some kind of power in there ( they even voted in a Mayor lol ) but it can be entertaining
Lounge 10k ......dunno I'm too poor to get in

ok, now i have questions, blue font vs red font vs wtf ever else font? ALSO does the lounge have anything to do with PM viewers? AND What the fuck is a PM viewer?Soooo...are they just viewing my PMs? I feel like there has to be more to it than that...I should have maybe learned all these these things from the literature provided but man theres so much stuff in life to get too....

Premium members are stuck with blue font until they reach 1k reward points,after that they can change to any color or font type they choose
there are a few different ways a member can watch your cam..... from your chat room...... from a PM window.... from a popup window.... and from the lounge, I'm not certain, but I think the last 3 will all show as a PM viewer

Premium members are stuck with blue font until they reach 1k reward points,after that they can change to any color or font type they choose
there are a few different ways a member can watch your cam..... from your chat room...... from a PM window.... from a popup window.... and from the lounge, I'm not certain, but I think the last 3 will all show as a PM viewer
Premium members can change their font color as soon as they like. Many don't because they don't know how.

PM viewers are members watching your cam from a PM window. They don't see your room's chat, only your video stream. Lounge and member room viewers do not show up anywhere. Popup viewers will show in your actual room list.

HOW does one watch a model through a "PM window?" This is something I haven't figured out yet using my creeper account.

HOW does one watch a model through a "PM window?" This is something I haven't figured out yet using my creeper account.
Open a private message window for that model and click "view cam" or whatever at the top of that window.

• Helpful!
Reactions: AutumnDayKink
Status
Not open for further replies.