AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
There's this guy who came to my room a while ago and was trying to be all 'sweet/romantic' or whatever (surprise surprise, never tipped!) and after that he sent me a message saying something like 'I hope we can be friends :rose' and then I figured he disappeared because I never responded... couple of months later I'm waking up to this in my inbox:

oh you know it ia a big world and there are many many idiots who seem to find people to live with ....

i hope you are lucky and choose a good man to fall in love with ...

somehow this website is a scene of desolation for peoples love lifes .. the futility, shame and fear combind with the 'evils' of lust and money ... with a twist of scocial cocooning and isolationism ... it all adds u to a stinking unromantic pile of guano.

the crazy thing is so many men find people who they are attracted too and so verry few models have what it takes even to initiate a real relationship ... seeing all the normal horny guys as perves (rightly or wrongly) and fearing sexploitation disrespect and or shallow un spiritual relationships (rightly or wrongly)

yes there are many idiots everywhere and even some facetarded slaves left on facebook.CIA ... (a place i would rather never go or even click on by mistake since i cannot love miitarised suppression and exploitation or the minnions supporting eugenasists)

this all being said ... the world and the internet is full of fool and freaks idiots and the enslaved westernised masses ...

yet there are many good innocent people creative constructive passionate and blessed in manyways

stay blessed and keep the faith

love from your friend [[name]]

[[email address]]
[[phone number]]

ps plz try not to give my information to facebook.cia it is a militarised death trap a nightmare and also generally just crap.

Forgive me they do say that 'we hate the things that threaten those we love'

I'm just... what??

I have gotten messages like this before. It's probably the same guy. I told him.

MFC is not a dating site. It's an entertainment site.

George Clooney is not wrong for not wanting to date me...and A woman on MFC is not wrong because she doesn't want to date you.

It does not make her a bad person.

Love,

CIA Operative Kate

Had a member basically pester me in MFC mail until I finally added him as a friend to PM... Gets real personal and cozies up inside that PM window and now he's gone and told me the sob story about not being able to tip. Goodbye, loser! :rofl:

If they refuse to tip you for PM privileges, yet constantly beg you for it, that's a sign that they just might be a beggar.

OK, this may be a little long story. So a model in a chat room picks up this member and seems to be a good tipper. Then one night he tipps really large. The member offline tells the model he is a rich blah blah. Then a few minutes later he says he is done with the site and inactivates the account. The member still keeps in contact with the models offline and then critiques her profile and pictures gallery. The next show for the model it appears and has not been confirmed that he showed back up on the chatroom as a new member. Then the next day offline tells the model he is going to beat her monthly high tip. What do you think? How should the model proceed?

OK, this may be a little long story. So a model in a chat room picks up this member and seems to be a good tipper. Then one night he tipps really large. The member offline tells the model he is a rich blah blah. Then a few minutes later he says he is done with the site and inactivates the account. The member still keeps in contact with the models offline and then critiques her profile and pictures gallery. The next show for the model it appears and has not been confirmed that he showed back up on the chatroom as a new member. Then the next day offline tells the model he is going to beat her monthly high tip. What do you think? How should the model proceed?
I'm not a model, but if I were, I'd act business as usual, but believe in all probability that those tokens were the result of a stolen CC and likely going right back out of my pocket.

It's that wonderful time of year here in NM where spring has sprung and during the day pollen is everywhere...however, when the sun goes down it drops below 40 and you need the heater on. So...allergies and dryness.

Apparently, a camgirl can't have high energy and the sniffles at the same time without, obviously, being a coke addict. :facepalm:

Four different guys today saw my sniffles and immediately assumed I was a coke addict. One of them not only assumed it but thought it was so normal that he asked if I wanted to do a line in private for him!

Had a member basically pester me in MFC mail until I finally added him as a friend to PM... Gets real personal and cozies up inside that PM window and now he's gone and told me the sob story about not being able to tip. Goodbye, loser! :rofl:

I always just go ahead and assume that "lawyer" who sent me the MFC mail instead of paying for PM is trying to get something for free. There are so many lawyers on MFC. lol

After offering several times to help me make a b/g video...

Feb 25th 2016, 20:25 (Yesterday) jakeroger2014 You need a b/g video... I'm telling ya
Feb 25th 2016, 20:25 (Yesterday) ANA_K I live in the computer, though
Feb 25th 2016, 20:23 (Yesterday) jakeroger2014 Is that a deal?

Attachments

• jim-carrey.jpeg
    jim-carrey.jpeg
    27 KB · Views: 91
mmmmmmmmm

The "m" guys have gotten on my last damned nerve.

When I have a private with one of these dudes, they "mmm" so much I wonder if they're even jacking off. Just put your hands on your dick and keep them there! Move them around on it, play with your balls a bit even, but leave the keyboard alone already!

Freeloaders are so romantic...

knizz420:Babe I'm gonna b honest, my 22 yr old cock is full of cum and ur make me the happiest man alive tonight if us let me come on the girls

With this kind of communication finesse, it makes me wonder how long they will stay a virgin and how many slaps to the face they will get. :haha:

• Funny!
Reactions: ComicOzzie
Not long ago, I had this guy type an insane amount of mmmmmmmmmmmmmm's in free chat without saying anything else. So I told him,

"Just what I wanted to read. A whole bunch of M's"

He got real pissed, called me a cunt and left.

I think that's going to be my standard response to MMMMM guys from now on. :haha:

Not long ago, I had this guy type an insane amount of mmmmmmmmmmmmmm's in free chat without saying anything else. So I told him,

I think that's going to be my standard response to MMMMM guys from now on. :haha:
I think you missed an opportunity, you could have become the MMMMMMMM fetish camgirl:wondering:

Cam girl: I've been on cam for 4 hours, I'm exhausted! See you later, guys.
Member: So? I'm on here for 6 hours every night.

As if being on the viewing side warrants any comparison to being a cam girl in front of the camera.

@AmberCutie and I'm sure in his mind he's thinking "well I have to work 8+ hours at my vanilla job!" Not realizing the amount of time she puts into advertising and just psyching herself up to put on a good relaxing show for guys like him.

I remember in college when the professors used to tell the students every credit hour in which you enroll, you will spend about two to three hours outside of class studying. Camming is the EXACT same thing, but you're either learning on how to improve your camming, or advertising. >.<;

I remember in college when the professors used to tell the students every credit hour in which you enroll, you will spend about two to three hours outside of class studying. Camming is the EXACT same thing, but you're either learning on how to improve your camming, or advertising. >.<;
It really is. I imagine most people think I have been on "vacation" this month during my recovery, as I have only been physically on cam for about 5 total hours. (The lowest hours I've pulled since I started camming in 2009.) But nearly every day I've still been putting in a few hours of advertising hustle and work on the forum. I have taken very few days completely "off" during this time. So when people say "hope your vacation is going good!" I get sort of huffy.

I always inquire to see if their M key is perhaps stuck.

It's that wonderful time of year here in NM where spring has sprung and during the day pollen is everywhere...however, when the sun goes down it drops below 40 and you need the heater on. So...allergies and dryness.

Apparently, a camgirl can't have high energy and the sniffles at the same time without, obviously, being a coke addict. :facepalm:

Four different guys today saw my sniffles and immediately assumed I was a coke addict. One of them not only assumed it but thought it was so normal that he asked if I wanted to do a line in private for him!

This! LoL! I have bad allergies. I used to get the hater trolls going around telling people i was a coke addict ALL THE TIME. Still makes me laugh cuz if I were doing it, I sure as shit wouldnt have been as lazy as I was while camming most days :giggle:

troll: Hey BB wanna pvt?
Me: Im kinda tired maybe later?
troll: must be all that coke you're doing.
Me: you're so smart. Must be. Maybe if i do less Ill have more energy?

Another MFC Newsfeed meltdown. :facepalm:Apparently this guy is a bit upset after being banned from a room and reacts badly when he knows the girl is being tipped... and REALLY badly when she is taken for a Private show. Somehow I don't think he is taking it well. Read from the bottom up...

Phill024 meltdown.jpg

:wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed:

Another MFC Newsfeed meltdown. :facepalm:Apparently this guy is a bit upset after being banned from a room and reacts badly when he knows the girl is being tipped... and REALLY badly when she is taken for a Private show. Somehow I don't think he is taking it well. Read from the bottom up...

View attachment 61215

:wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed:

It makes me think he's under the impression that 082 guy actually sees his newsfeeds. Not sure he understands how they work.

Reactions: WickedTouch