AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Licking/Sucking/Biting Your Own Nipples

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: eyeteach
One of the weirdest things a model has ever asked me to do was to lick my nipples. I do not even remember how it came up in the conversation, but she swears it looked sexy.

Reactions: GreenDaisy_80
I love playing with my boobs! They are certainty my main focus in shows. I normally have lotion and now even condition (after being asked by a member) ready to lather them with. I never thought to add sucking and licking my nipples to the show, great idea! Just the thought of nipple action is a HUGE turn on. I have always had sensitive ones. (In the good way) :)

Reactions: Mature-Robyn
I always have a bottle of water to drink in my room and I do get asked to spit water on my 36Es sometimes... I found it really odd at first and got the giggles when I spat too much too fast and ended up getting water all over my stockings too!!! But they didn't mind at all - quite the reverse. Think I need to practise more!
Oh and I can lick my nipples too, but not suck them - and they're just tiny!!

Nice, when ever I like my nipples, tips tend to come lol. I usual add one if they tip more for a flash (I tip 20 so if they 30 they get a bit extra!!

I sadly don't get asked to do it very often, but I have added it to my dice roll rewards as, "lick/bite/suck tits" during my solo shows. Seems to light a fire in some & they get excited when they win it again. But have never seen enough interest to add it to my profile tip menu/rotating tip menu or anything.

I have however had a very interesting surprise of milk since I am closing in on the end of pregnancy :haha: might have to add it for the month or so after I'm done where I can't fiddle my violin so to say. Also glad the flavor isn't as bad as I had heard, pretty sweet like creamer actually haha

Status
Not open for further replies.