AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Katsumichann.... whorenickels

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The main difference between this and Olivia's Nazi show is that while both could be construed as offensive Olivia's was about a general thing while Whorenickels is specifically targeting one person which is worse IMO. I actually don't have a problem with either show and think people should just not watch it if they're that upset, no one forces them to watch it.

With all these sorts of things instead of whipping yourselves up into an outrage it's much better if your bothered by this sort of thing to just add her to your ignored models, block her on twitter and not waste your time or energy feeding someone who is basically a troll.

I saw a bit of the show (before I got bored and left) and my personal opinion though is she shouldn't be sanctioned by MFC, no one has a right not to be offended and hurt feelings isn't reason for someone to be banned which I saw some people calling for. I even saw some models saying Charlesbot should be boycotted because the guy who made it was tipping for this show.

Especially if you're Donald Trump.

Sounds like a tacky show. Tackier than that Hitler stunt Olivia pulled in my honest opinion. Both incidents sound very similar though. As tacky as either are, I think the PC-Police blow shit like this out of proportion.
Watched a few minutes of it, pretty lame actually. But then, I didn't get the joke (in spite of the big pumpkin costume :bag:). The funniest part about it to me is that I missed that. I was pretty much only there to watch her tip graphics though. Maybe I should try to follow the plot if I go back.

Tackier than Olivia? Maybe. Certainly not worthy of the comparison though.

I am a person with depression and anxiety who was viewing this situation with bemused detachment, but I've managed to get a good chuckle out of it, at the expense of both myself, and the feathers that have been ruffled by this appalling display.

She was mocking people who use their depression to get tips.

It was still mocking a person's mental illness. From what I saw of her show though, it wasn't simply just her mocking her about using it to get tips.

I was just pointing out that your comment about "PS not having an ED so her mocking mental illness so that point is moot" is actually untrue though. She did make fun of other aspects of mental health issues.

What blows my mind is that MFC allows this ...I mean I see absolutely nothing wrong with satirizing or poking fun at a public figure or situation or set of current events, but a fellow model who works on the site? No...I think that that should come with consequences of some kind.

I would hope mfc wouldn't intervene. MFC is a business, not a moral police in some make believe bullshit political correctness la la land. It's one thing to regulate illegal activities, but as soon as they start down the slope of banning someone from doing something that might be merely offensive to a few others they're screwed. Every tom dick and harry on the site will be complaining non-stop how every piddling little thing offends them.

Ultimately they don't need to regulate this. It's a self regulating act. If enough people think it's offensive she wouldn't be getting tipped for it. That is obviously not the case here.

The real world has bullies and assholes in every line of work.

The real world also has workplace policies against harassment. In no workplace would that be okay. Also how is MFC not the real world?

I don't really see how this became a PC thing at all, but again, it rallies the troops, so it's serving its purpose I guess.

I have asked for money when I was too depressed to work. I need to pay my rent and my depression doesn't care.

If you are okay with using mental illness for profit then you shouldn't see a problem with others using it too. The only difference between Maggie and you is the route. You use pity, she uses humor.

The difference is I have a mental illness and can't get out of bed half the time and she's insulting us.

That is not an argument. You are still using mental illness, a condition millions of people suffer from to get tips.

Drama usually equates to profit in the media world, unfortunately.

Those bullshit so-called reality shows wouldn't be so popular it wasn't for the faux drama created.

How are models fucking themselves with a crucifix dildo any different from model-mocking for various reasons, whether it be a mental illness or some other human frailty?

Where do you draw the line?

I would hope mfc wouldn't intervene. MFC is a business, not a moral police in some make believe bullshit political correctness la la land. It's one thing to regulate illegal activities, but as soon as they start down the slope of banning someone from doing something that might be merely offensive to a few others they're screwed. Every tom dick and harry on the site will be complaining non-stop how every piddling little thing offends them.

Ultimately they don't need to regulate this. It's a self regulating act. If enough people think it's offensive she wouldn't be getting tipped for it. That is obviously not the case here.

The real world has bullies and assholes in every line of work.
MFC warns and bans people for targeted harassment all the time. kats been warned to stop harassing people in the past as well, I don't see how this is any different.

The real world also has workplace policies against harassment. In no workplace would that be okay. Also how is MFC not the real world?

I don't really see how this became a PC thing at all, but again, it rallies the troops, so it's serving its purpose I guess.

MFC warns and bans people for targeted harassment all the time. kats been warned to stop harassing people in the past as well, I don't see how this is any different.

If MFC chooses to do that it's at their discretion. But they aren't obligated to in the least.

Here's where some confusion may lie. You are not in a normal workplace and you are not covered by harassment laws.

You are independent contractors. To be covered by discrimination laws in a workplace you have to be an actual employee of the company. So you are not covered by this at all. (with the caveat there may be some state law at play, but not on a federal level). It's entirely different than an average place of work.

What happens if I am harassed at the site where I am working? Am I covered by discrimination laws?
Only employees are covered under federal discrimination laws, not independent contractors.

https://www.workplacefairness.org/independent-contractors#13

MFC's business model is more akin to Youtube which also pays many of it's content providers. Should they censor every one of the channels who are offensive to some other channel?

If MFC chooses to do that it's at their discretion. But they aren't obligated to in the least.

Here's where some confusion may lie. You are not in a normal workplace and you are not covered by harassment laws.

You are independent contractors. To be covered by discrimination laws in a workplace you have to be an actual employee of the company. So you are not covered by this at all. (with the caveat there may be some state law at play, but not on a federal level). It's entirely different than an average place of work.

MFC's business model is more akin to Youtube which also pays many of it's content providers. Should they censor every one of the channels who are offensive to some other channel?
I think your missing part of the point.

There is a difference between bullying and being offensive. A difference between tagreted harassment and "being offensive"

It is a bright business move for MFC to actually try to regulate targeted harassment. Not only do they take action when members are dicks, but they should and do give warnings to gals that are. MFC needs gals to work for them. They need independent contractors. When they offer no protection to us or at the very least a warning system they are likely to slowly lose their independent contractors.

Personally, I feel that if MFC wants to intervene, they have every right to regulate their site how they see fit. As big of a 1st Amendment fan I am, I also believe that businesses should have the right to run their business as they see fit. If that means banning at their discretion, so be it.

I do get everyone's point on targeting a specific person vs Olivia's stunt.

I think I missed something with the mocking of depression. I guess I'm still not getting the whole story here.

Youtube does terminate channels who harass other Youtubers.

Yes, YouTube has suspended channels for this, actually. YouTube is notorious for banning channels in general.

You further agree that you will not submit to the Service any Content or other material that is contrary to the YouTube Community Guidelines, currently found at https://www.youtube.com/t/community_guidelines, which may be updated from time to time, or contrary to applicable local, national, and international laws and regulations.

Which very first part of the Community Guidelines:

Respect the YouTube community
We're not asking for the kind of respect reserved for nuns, the elderly, and brain surgeons. Just don't abuse the site. Every cool, new community feature on YouTube involves a certain level of trust. We trust you to be responsible, and millions of users respect that trust. Please be one of them.

I don't think Gen was trying to say we are covered, she was just pointing out how irrelevant your comment about all workplaces having bullies was... because as a general rule bullying or targeted harassment is not allowed in the standard workplace so that argument makes no sense..

Or at least that's what it looked like to me.

I don't think Gen was trying to say we are covered, she was just pointing out how irrelevant your comment about all workplaces having bullies was... because as a general rule bullying or targeted harassment is not allowed in the standard workplace so that argument makes no sense..

Or at least that's what it looked like to me.

Exactly this! I know how MFC works, haha.

Reactions: Lexi Emerson
Mean or not, it's just not funny. Kat/Pumpkin is low hanging fruit. Anyone can make fun of someone who already has scores of haters. Not funny. Not ballsy. Making fun of someone that already gets picked on plenty/already has a tendency to spread drama for money is cheap.

Mean or not, it's just not funny. Kat/Pumpkin is low hanging fruit. Anyone can make fun of someone who already has scores of haters. Not funny. Not ballsy. Making fun of someone that already gets picked on plenty/already has a tendency to spread drama for money is cheap.
this

Also, on her (WhoreNickles) profile...

"If you have an idea for a costume or theme show, YOU can make it happen! Buy the costumes and props needed and I promise I'll do the show. You can send me an amazon GC for the costumes, or you can purchase them from my wishlist here."

I wonder if this show was a request.

Last edited:
Reactions: ACFFAN69

Cheap but sadly profitable.

• Funny!
Reactions: JickyJuly
I want to say I have heard of but never been in whorenickels room, but I have been in pumpkin spice's and couldn't see the appeal and left.

I don't really know how to phrase this but it puts me at unease to see an illness promoted for monetary gain in this way. For pity or mockery equally rub me wrong.

I don't see a problem in mocking her as a bratty gimmick. Could it be considered bush league yeah.

Reactions: Mila_
Maybe parody of other models is the new thing? Right now there is a model parody of EgyptBeauty named "StinkyPussyTV" in the 1st row on MFC.

That's EmilyLynne and I am pretty sure she is friends with EB unless I am mistaken. So I think this is more of a, "hey can I dress up like you for giggles" and less of a, "I hate you so I am going to do a show where we all trash you" like the Pumpkin show was. :/

Someone correct me if I am wrong though!

That's EmilyLynne and I am pretty sure she is friends with EB unless I am mistaken. So I think this is more of a, "hey can I dress up like you for giggles" and less of a, "I hate you so I am going to do a show where we all trash you" like the Pumpkin show was. :/
Ah Ok, it seemed like some of the meanest pictures & stuff by members ever, I guess that is their thing though.

Regardless of any drama, which mostly falls into a grey area of harassment and site rules...
  • She camps in dozens of other girl's rooms.
  • She actively poaches other model's members.
  • She bots her room with fake viewers.
Even if she was banned from MFC she would move to another site and do the same. Leo has tipped her during one of her "offensive" shows, so I doubt MFC will do anything anyways. Her entire persona is to be scummy, slimy, and to shock.

Stop giving her attention. It's the only thing that is feeding her shows. Don't mention her on twitter, don't mention her shows, don't make more threads about her, don't talk about her in your room, etc. if you want this to all go away.

This is going to be my last post about Magpie/WhoreNickels, as she betrayed my trust with her by poaching from my room after I invited her to house with us in Vegas. I wash my hands.

Harassment is an illegal crime that has a legal definition, MFC is not a law enforcement agency, nor is MFC our employer. We are independent contractors, and MFC owes jack shit to us other than the money we make, as per the contract that each and every model has signed & has on record. MFC can ban for perceived harassment, or really for whatever they want, but to me that is a slippery slope & leads to "you banned x model for this reason, what about this other model that did the same thing?"

Status
Not open for further replies.