AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Katsumichann.... whorenickels

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably the only model MFC has ever perma banned while they were actively in the top 20.

• Funny!
Reactions: JickyJuly
At the risk of sounding like a noob: who is Agent99?
There used to be some threads about her, but I can't find them. I know at one point using her name here was a no-no. She did a lot of weird public shows and stunts, and she would call people out by name to tip her really mercilessly. She reminded me of a soap opera villain. Did well on MFC!

What did she actually do to get banned?
CONSTANTLY showing other people on cam, in public places. She was like, the first big public places show model AND she was fuggin bat shit! She ignored warnings about showing people on cam way too many times so they banned her.

She was damn entertaining tho!

Ohhhh. I saw "children" and then I immediately knew who she was. Damn. A legacy.

CONSTANTLY showing other people on cam, in public places. She was like, the first big public places show model AND she was fuggin bat shit! She ignored warnings about showing people on cam way too many times so they banned her.

Ah, I think I remember hearing about her camming from a hotel and having random people on cam now!

Not at all. Think about it. Who is outraged when someone makes a documentary humiliating evangelicals? People like Michael Moore make a career out of offending the right people and all the left applauds him for it. Now imagine one of Michael Moore's offensive documentaries but replace the subject, instead of say... evangelicals make it about muslims. Would he get an applause or would he get thousands of angry protesters trying to get him fired? You start to get the idea..

Same thing happens with men. Same thing happens with white people in general. Or feminine women. Offending them is safe because there are no social consequences, it is convenient to the left. Political Correctness is about politics. Only some people get to be victims, the ones the left anoints (right now it would be blacks, muslims, obese people, disabled people, and the LGBTQKPFZ crowd). Only some causes deserve your outrage and they will point their finger at it so you don't make any mistakes.

I am looking for a good article to link for people who want to know more about it.

Um wow... i'd like to read this article myself

If -- if -- this was a request show, will the tipper(s) be admonished as well?

This woman is trying to make it in a tough business. If she was beguiled into doing this show by her clientele, well then I don't think it's fair at all that the members have their dinner while poor WhoreNickels gets stuck with the dishes. Smacks of a double standard if you ask me.
Not really...you can't justify your show by saying it was a member's request. I've had people request all sorts of crazy shit that would get me banned...I don't do them.

Regardless of a single line in a profile, models always have the power to put on whatever sort of show they want to, and to veto any request they like. And if a model does a show that she doesn't ethically agree with because it's how she makes tokens, she's just as guilty by partaking. Part of being a decent human being is finding a way to live with your own moral code.

Not really...you can't justify your show by saying it was a member's request. I've had people request all sorts of crazy shit that would get me banned...I don't do them.

Regardless of a single line in a profile, models always have the power to put on whatever sort of show they want to, and to veto any request they like. And if a model does a show that she doesn't ethically agree with because it's how she makes tokens, she's just as guilty by partaking. Part of being a decent human being is finding a way to live with your own moral code.

Well I'm not talking about "justification", I am talking about equal accountability.

I see now the maker of Charlesbot was tipping for this abomination. To him I can only say SHAME!!! SHAME ON YOU SIR!!!

Wait a tick, asking for tips for a donation due to depression is not even close to mocking someone for having depression. Claiming they are the same is akin to saying a person getting interest from a bank investment and a bank robber are the same because they 'get money from the bank.'

Like, we could discuss how politically correct is an Orwellian term and how folks engage in legit virtue signalling on their own merits but none of that would justify the bullshit and deplorable behavior actually in question.

Wait a tick, asking for tips for a donation due to depression is not even close to mocking someone for having depression. Claiming they are the same is akin to saying a person getting interest from a bank investment and a bank robber are the same because they 'get money from the bank.'

Like, we could discuss how politically correct is an Orwellian term and how folks engage in legit virtue signalling on their own merits but none of that would justify the bullshit and deplorable behavior actually in question.
I strongly disagree. And I think WhoreNickles and supermila would back me up on this.

PS brought depression in the ring, she ought not cry now that it's gettin beat up. .02.

I strongly disagree. And I think WhoreNickles and supermila would back me up on this.

PS brought depression in the ring, she ought not cry now that it's gettin beat up. .02.

You strongly disagree but provide no argument why. I'm sure they might back you up but apart from some sort of weird appeal to authority, what is your point?

Saying that they 'brought depression in the ring' implies there was a ring, for one, and for two, that implies a comparison in kind.

Because apparently the comparison was lost, this is like someone with cancer asking for help as their not able to work at the time is equitable to someome mocking them for having cancer to make money.

Its of an entire different species of debate than discussing things being 'PC' or not. PC is irrelevant.

You strongly disagree but provide no argument why.
You are right. Furthermore, I am not required to. I disagree, and that's that. Deal with it
I'm sure they might back you up but apart from some sort of weird appeal to authority, what is your point?
No point. Just trolling. Get in the bucket fish.

Saying that they 'brought depression in the ring' implies there was a ring, for one, and for two, that implies a comparison in kind.
We were all born into a ring, for one, and I have no idea what your second clause is supposed to mean
Because apparently the comparison was lost, this is like someone with cancer asking for help as their not able to work at the time is equitable to someome mocking them for having cancer to make money.
That's ridiculous.

Its of an entire different species of debate than discussing things being 'PC' or not. PC is irrelevant.
Good lord, man, are you talking to yourself?

Well, in that case I feel no wrong can come from ignoring everything you say from now on.
You failed to support your argument. WhoreNickles wins.

Mean or not, it's just not funny. Kat/Pumpkin is low hanging fruit. Anyone can make fun of someone who already has scores of haters. Not funny. Not ballsy. Making fun of someone that already gets picked on plenty/already has a tendency to spread drama for money is cheap.

I don't care or know enough to be outraged or offended or anything like that but the lack of humor is disappointing. Simply being offensive or mean isn't funny, just makes you a lazy dick. This seems comparable to a heel insulting the hometown sports team.

She was the troll MFC model of the past decade (era year 2010-2012'ish?) who got as much attention as the current troll models do, but she was the OG. Banned for public shows with little regard to men/non-approved models on her stream, also known for "TIP MOTHERFUCKERS" being exclaimed in her room frequently. One of the only older models (at least high 30s, probably over 40) to gain much notoriety in the MFC realm.

Compared to recent "drama" she was mild, though back in that day I was vehemently against her antics, too.

I don't care or know enough to be outraged or offended or anything like that but the lack of humor is disappointing. Simply being offensive or mean isn't funny, just makes you a lazy dick. This seems comparable to a heel insulting the hometown sports team.

I feel like many people on this thread didn't actually see her show and are just throwing opinions based on what they read others say in here and on twitter. I watched most of her show. It was funny, creative and a lot of effort went into it, including at least 4 different outfits and backdrops. It was not "just being offensive" and it was definitely not a "lazy dick's" show. The ONLY thing where she mocked Pumpkin's depression was the room's topic and she wasn't mocking her for being a depressive, she was mocking the idea of banking on your supposed depression by using it to generate pity tips. The rest of the show was Maggie's impersonation of Pumpkin's show and it was quite accurate and funny. Many people tip Pumpkin for her bratty personality and this was the main target of Maggie's show.

And if she had mocked depression... so what? Let's raise above toddler level and learn to take a joke.

Last edited:
And if she had mocked depression... so what? Let's raise above toddler level and learn to take a joke.

This is not an argument, and something being 'a joke' doesn't grant any protection from criticism. Frankly, you're right, I haven't seen the show nor care to. I don't know who either person is. What I disliked was the terrible rhetoric at play.

Tell me, what exactly is the complaint too? Someone 'using' depression to solicit tips? Even if this was a thing, why would it be worthy of even ridiculue? Seems like an effective way to leverage a disabling factor. Further, why turn that into throwing anyone who, suffering from whatever level of depression they do, who asks for assistance, under the bus in the process.

To say nothing of saying a person asking for help due to an issue is the same as someone mocking that issue. Its just bad rhetoric.

She was the troll MFC model of the past decade (era year 2010-2012'ish?) who got as much attention as the current troll models do, but she was the OG. Banned for public shows with little regard to men/non-approved models on her stream, also known for "TIP MOTHERFUCKERS" being exclaimed in her room frequently. One of the only older models (at least high 30s, probably over 40) to gain much notoriety in the MFC realm.

Compared to recent "drama" she was mild, though back in that day I was vehemently against her antics, too.
I'll always remember watching her drag an extension cord across her back yard, TITS TO THE WIND while screaming at her neighbor! She was hella bad for MFC fo sho, but she was damn fun to watch!
Ol' school, when the model everyone wanted banned/debated mostly kept her crazy to her own cam feed, and was only really mean to the members in her room. Those were the days! LOL

This is not an argument, and something being 'a joke' doesn't grant any protection from criticism. Frankly, you're right, I haven't seen the show nor care to. I don't know who either person is. What I disliked was the terrible rhetoric at play.
Sir, I was there. With tears in my eyes I watched as WhoreNickles pranced around in a big pumpkin costume. I had a front row seat to the carnage as it unfolded.

If, by your own admission, you don't even know the players involved, then what weight should be given to your opinion on the rhetoric?

A better question would be why would you, an admitted troll, merit consideration?
Well I don't. Which begs the question, why even respond to me? It is exactly what encourages people like PS, WH, and myself.

I explained myself, something you refused to do.
A HIDEOUS UNTRUTH!!!

Give me an opening, I will chew your ear off explaining myself!

Now here are the facts:

1. I hid PS months ago, after watching a few minutes of 2, maybe 3 of her shows. A review of her twitter after this most recent brouhaha confirms this was the right move.

2. Other than fancy tip graphics and a willingness to stir the pot, WN holds no appeal for me. I will probably file her away under the "Irrelevant" category until she demonstrates both a willingness and an ability to do something really controversial. I'll keep my ear to the ground about her, but she's probably headed in the same direction as PS.

3. As someone who has been hospitalized for depression and anxiety, I can tell you, WN did a valuable service to people who suffer from my condition. Though some may view her humour as inappropriate, she did manage to put the spotlight on mental illness for a brief moment, raising awareness about the suffering people like me endure on a daily basis.

4. If anybody in the USA really cares about the depression aspect of this sideshow, don't just bloviate in a forum; donate to NAMI. They are a good organization, and they need the money. TIA https://www.nami.org/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.