AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Scariest game you've played

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't played much of the newer games yet (bf has outlast so I may start that soon)
At the time they came out Fatal Frame and Silent Hill 1-3 scared me O_O

Nascar Racing 2003 was pretty suspenseful, not sure about scary. Joined a league, everybody took it waaaaaay too seriously. Would be having a good race knowing it was past time for somebody to f*ck up, the tension was pretty high.

Scariest moment for me was playing one of the stealth missions on one of the Rogue Spear games. Sneaking around, some guy really close to me found me and said something, I jumped about a foot and nearly had a heart attack.

I haven't played really any game that is really "scary" I like interesting horror games though which do not come along often the last one I played that was really good was called "The Evil Within" but it didn't scare me. It's strange I somehow feel comfortable playing horror games, it's like being wrapped up in a warm blanket or something, it's odd. :wacky:

These are really good horror games too the entire series. :D

I was just tweeting today how devastated I am that "silent hills" was cancelled. The demo looked fantastic :(

I'm easily scared so I try not to play ANY scary games but I played PT and holy shit. It was free in the playstation store and I just hated every second I had the controller in my hand. I was terrified, everything from the fetus in the sink to the blood on the walls made my skin want to vomit tears. They eventually removed PT from the Store and removed it from every system that downloaded it from them.

I'm easily scared so I try not to play ANY scary games but I played PT and holy shit. It was free in the playstation store and I just hated every second I had the controller in my hand. I was terrified, everything from the fetus in the sink to the blood on the walls made my skin want to vomit tears. They eventually removed PT from the Store and removed it from every system that downloaded it from them.
What's PT?

• Wat?!
Reactions: Nikola Tesla
Nascar Racing 2003 was pretty suspenseful, not sure about scary. Joined a league, everybody took it waaaaaay too seriously.

For me, the beach assault on D-Day in Medal of Honor. Yeah, comical graphics now, but that was back in the day of offline playing and trying to take that beach under that fire, damn. Text from books didn't convey all that as well.

Justy - TEN? I knew a lot of the racers then and later leagues on VPS, sadly several have passed since - it was awhile ago.

For me, the beach assault on D-Day in Medal of Honor. Yeah, comical graphics now, but that was back in the day of offline playing and trying to take that beach under that fire, damn. Text from books didn't convey all that as well.

Justy - TEN? I knew a lot of the racers then and later leagues on VPS, sadly several have passed since - it was awhile ago.
Medal of Honor, remember that. That was pretty good. Just went back and looked at a youtube vid of the beach assault, I did not remember it being that bad.

No not TEN. Don't remember the name right offhand. That was so many computers ago.
Joined when Nascar Racing 4 first came out. There was a European guy (one of those GPL aliens) that would usually win when he didn't get put out. Some other guy wanted to micromanage the whole affair. There were constant howls about blocking and subtle accusations of cheating from everybody. God it was great. Drama-wise, best bang-for-the-buck game(s) I ever bought.

Now if you'll excuse me, I just remembered I haven't taken my Geritol this morning.

It's embarrassing to admit, but I sort of have to have someone sitting with me if I'm going to be doing certain things on Skyrim. Dwemer ruins? Nope, there might be falmer. Daedric mission? Nope, no loud demon voices please. Those vampire places with all the gargoyles that come to life suddenly? NOPE NOPE NOPE.

Mostly I take care of my horse, fuck up bandits, and irritate Lydia. :haha:

I haven't actually played it but I could hardly watch Markiplier play Five Nights at Freddy's on YouTube. You couldn't pay me to play that game. I was terrified of the dark for like two weeks after watching that shizz.

In general, I can be a bit of a big baby with video games. I had to turn off the TV and run away screaming when I was first introduced to the zombies in Ocarina of Time when I was younger. The Shadow Temple was completed with the sound OFF. I've come a long way since then though, Resident Evil 5 & 6 were probably the scariest games I've played.

What's PT?
It's something from Silent Hill. Idk if it was a demo of Silent Hill or a spin off. Either way I knew I would never play or watch someone play a Silent Hill game.

It's embarrassing to admit, but I sort of have to have someone sitting with me if I'm going to be doing certain things on Skyrim. Dwemer ruins? Nope, there might be falmer. Daedric mission? Nope, no loud demon voices please. Those vampire places with all the gargoyles that come to life suddenly? NOPE NOPE NOPE.

Mostly I take care of my horse, fuck up bandits, and irritate Lydia. :haha:

This is how I play Fallout! Ghouls? No thank you. I pass the controller to my boyfriend all the time.

I have been loving Dead by Daylight recently, and tbh I have found it pretty genuinely scary/nerve wracking to play! I don't generally find games (or other media) scary as much as they can maybe be startling or something, but DbD is really successful at creating tension at times and holy god, sneaking around hearing the heartbeats that let you know the Killer is closeby, but not knowing where they are, then being suddenly confronted with a chainsaw-wielding maniac coming around the corner? That's a rush! I really love it :)

Reactions: Gen
I have been loving Dead by Daylight recently, and tbh I have found it pretty genuinely scary/nerve wracking to play! I don't generally find games (or other media) scary as much as they can maybe be startling or something, but DbD is really successful at creating tension at times and holy god, sneaking around hearing the heartbeats that let you know the Killer is closeby, but not knowing where they are, then being suddenly confronted with a chainsaw-wielding maniac coming around the corner? That's a rush! I really love it :)

I think you can download those windchimes as a ringtone on their website too...

Having that go often in public would be an interesting experience of seeing who would jump lol

Eternal Darkness. Only game that freaked me out and made me jump. Plus the song "Black Rose" is one of the best pieces of video game music ever.

Would make a hell of a good movie too.

Eternal Darkness was one of the most well thought out games I have ever played. The sanity meter system was brilliant, as you character saw horrible things their sanity level would drop and if it got low enough the game would start to mess with you, no jump scare will ever equal the first time you let the sanity meter drop and the game makes you think that it glitched and deleted all of your saved games, only to flash you back to the point where you left off with all saves still intact. And the replay value is excellent because it's a somewhat long game that you have to complete three times to actually finish totally. In the prologue level you play as Pious Augustus, a soldier of Rome that encounters a ruin holding three artifacts and you must choose one, that choice affects the entire game after it and you have to play it three times selecting a different one each time to get the final, true ending.

Eternal Darkness was one of the most well thought out games I have ever played. The sanity meter system was brilliant, as you character saw horrible things their sanity level would drop and if it got low enough the game would start to mess with you, no jump scare will ever equal the first time you let the sanity meter drop and the game makes you think that it glitched and deleted all of your saved games, only to flash you back to the point where you left off with all saves still intact. And the replay value is excellent because it's a somewhat long game that you have to complete three times to actually finish totally. In the prologue level you play as Pious Augustus, a soldier of Rome that encounters a ruin holding three artifacts and you must choose one, that choice affects the entire game after it and you have to play it three times selecting a different one each time to get the final, true ending.

It's seriously one of the best games ever, especially for the GameCube. Too bad it didn't get ported to PS2 for a larger audience...

When it comes to “classic” horror games (jump scares, dark environments, monsters...), SCP Containment Breach scared me real hard. But then, this kind of games always manage to creep me out... Never make me play 5 Nights at Freddy's please :)

I prefer indie, strange games where a creepy atmosphere and eerie art / music convey a more subtle fear. The kind of experiences that don't really scare you, but make you uneasy.
Games like OFF, Yume Nikki or the excellent Middens and Gingiva.

Psychic_Screen.png

(also, the Photoshop Flowey boss battle in Undertale is awesomely disturbing)

When it comes to “classic” horror games (jump scares, dark environments, monsters...), SCP Containment Breach scared me real hard. But then, this kind of games always manage to creep me out... Never make me play 5 Nights at Freddy's please :)

I prefer indie, strange games where a creepy atmosphere and eerie art / music convey a more subtle fear. The kind of experiences that don't really scare you, but make you uneasy.
Games like OFF, Yume Nikki or the excellent Middens and Gingiva.

Psychic_Screen.png

(also, the Photoshop Flowey boss battle in Undertale is awesomely disturbing)

Status
Not open for further replies.