AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Scariest game you've played

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hands down Amnesia: The Dark Descent. I'm deathly afraid of water and of being followed, and there's a type of monster in that game that lives in the water and runs after you. The catch is that it's invisible... So you know it's running after you, you can hear it... but you can't see it and if you don't outrun it, it attacks and kills you. So yeah, sorry but heeeeell no.

Reactions: MiaCrash
The game of life.

Reactions: Violet Dawn
I was just tweeting today how devastated I am that "silent hills" was cancelled. The demo looked fantastic :(

The demo was awesome! Although from what I understand the game itself would have been quite different.

There's a lot of horror games I like. Outlast, Dead Space 1 and 2, Amnesia: The Dark Descent: Alien Isolation, etc. My favorite, however, is most certainly Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs. While I don't feel it was very scary, I thought it had a really well-crafted story and atmosphere with one of my favorite endings ever.

It's embarrassing to admit, but I sort of have to have someone sitting with me if I'm going to be doing certain things on Skyrim. Dwemer ruins? Nope, there might be falmer. Daedric mission? Nope, no loud demon voices please. Those vampire places with all the gargoyles that come to life suddenly? NOPE NOPE NOPE.

Mostly I take care of my horse, fuck up bandits, and irritate Lydia. :haha:

You are not alone, the Dwemers scare the heck outta me. I also avoid venturing into their ruins.

I don't play much scary games, but I remember not playing Fallout 3 much because walking around in the Capital Wasteland was creepy enough for me. Something about wandering around in city that was destroyed and in ruins with old-timey music playing the background made me feel creeped-out. I hated the ghouls too.

Reactions: BlairLuxe
Dead Space. The first one. Hands down.]

AMAZING game. I got spoiled ahead of time that there was an achievement for using just the starting gun, so at some point I need to go back and try everything else out, but it was incredibly challenging and tense to just be a single pistol shooter throughout that game.

I started playing the new resident evil last night and screamed a few times (I don't scare easily) lmao

AMAZING game. I got spoiled ahead of time that there was an achievement for using just the starting gun, so at some point I need to go back and try everything else out, but it was incredibly challenging and tense to just be a single pistol shooter throughout that game.

Ahh the Plasma Cutter. Such a wicked weapon :]

Outlast got under my skin mostly because you can't fight back, and is full of fucking jumpscares. I hate jumpscares. Speaking of them, Alien Isolation was damn good. I wrote actual papers for grades for classes in college on the Alien franchise (and got A's on all of 'em, aw yeah), and the game just gets it perfect, the atmosphere, the feeling of being hunted, of not standing a chance in hell if you run into it on your own and unawares. Hrm, what else... psychological horror wise, Layers of Fear was pretty good--again jump scares, but it takes the time to create an amazing atmosphere.

It might seem silly now, but the original F.E.A.R. scared the living daylights out of teenage me. Every time Alma would appear around a corner, at the top of a ladder, or just randomly standing on the ceiling I could feel years of my life slipping away as my heart skipped a beat. Now I'm so jaded that most games only give off a creepy vibe and don't really scare me anymore.

Resident Evil 7 legit has me creeped out to all hell....the anticipation is scarier than the result most of the time, but there's a whole lot of anticipation. They killed it atmospherically.

Oddly enough, my scariest adventures were from the old MMO Everquest. I was quite the explorer back then, keep in mind this is pre Youtube, and when you died in the early days, if you didn't go get the stuff off your corpse within a certain time, it disappeared. I spent many nights up way late trying to find my body with no clue where I'd died.

Reactions: zippypinhead
The Static Speaks My Name. Spooky and sad. Took me about 10 minutes to finish, so you don't really need any skill to play, just go through it. It's all about the atmosphere. Real terror, sick stuff.
I grew up playing Mortal Kombat, people find it scary cause it's really graphic (esp. the new ones), for me it's just funny and creative. Addictive too.

Personally, the scariest games I've ever play is a (free!) indie horror game called Cry of Fear, it has a good atmosphere and a multiplayer option which is always a good time.

I haven't played it, but I have been watching a few people on youtube playing Resident Evil 7 which is the fucking spookiest spoops ive ever seen in my whole life. And it doesn't just rely on cheap jumpscares like a lot of other horror games, it's honestly and genuinely terrifying. And I love it. I can't wait until I have some spare "slut money" (no offense meant to fellow camgirls, just how I refer to the way I make my money lmao I own the word slut) and I can actually play it and get reaalll spooked. Because just watching it is terrifying, and the demo was pretty good too.

Anyone who plays it in VR must literally have the biggest balls, I can't even imagine.

TL;DR, RE7 is the spookiest game

Doom definitely scared the hell out of me several times. Also I would remind Alien vs Predator; a rather old game but one can't forget the experience when playing as a Marine versus a Predator.

Status
Not open for further replies.