AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, to the best of my knowledge, I've only ever been banned from one room ever on any cam site, and it was on MFC. And the model was basically doing everything that's been mentioned repeatedly on this list. Bad cam, bad lighting, sitting on her phone, getting progressively bitchier about not getting any tips. Finally, after about an hour, I couldn't help myself. She asked why there were X number of people in her room, and no one was tipping her. I mentioned in chat that she might want to try not being a complete bitch to everyone, see how that worked for her.

And...I got the ban hammer.

Sad part is? I actually couldn't stand her, but she did semi-regular shows with someone I really liked at the time, so I'd hang out. But yeah, that one was bad.

The only other thing that's ever happened to me was a Christmas buy-in that never happened...at least not for me. Her specials all got what they were supposed to, but since, at the time, I actually had to scrounge a bit to buy in? I wasn't one of the special folks. Never got banned, but the responses dried up almost immediately.

• Funny!
Reactions: Kinky_Casey
Beyond that? I'm new here, but a long timer in cam rooms. I feel like this needs to be said as well. Some of y'all might not be my cup of tea, and that's cool. But that said, having been around the community for a while, I have one helluva lot of respect for y'all doing what you do. Sure, it's got its rewards, both for the models and the members, but it's also an absolute ton of work, a lot of self-motivation, all that.

From a long-time members perspective? Thanks for doing what y'all do. As dumb as it might sound? There are members out there who not only like you, who not only perv on you...but who straight up admire you for doing what y'all do.

sitting on their phone... i dont know why but i find it so Extremely annoying when a model suddenly pulls out their phone in the middle of a show..
We've seen many comments about this, and any time I pull my phone out on cam I get all paranoid that someone in this thread who peeves it is watching. :haha:

But in a room where the chat is flowing and the model is casually looking at something on her phone, actively snapchatting her members, and still chatting to her room whilst phoning... is that on the same level that y'all are peeving on?

Absolutely not! It's when it becomes a detriment to the room that it bugs me. Like, they can't keep up with member chat because they are texting or something like that. And even then, if it's a little here, a little there? But there are models who sign on, and then pretty much ignore the members and sit on their phone.

We've seen many comments about this, and any time I pull my phone out on cam I get all paranoid that someone in this thread who peeves it is watching. :haha:

But in a room where the chat is flowing and the model is casually looking at something on her phone, actively snapchatting her members, and still chatting to her room whilst phoning... is that on the same level that y'all are peeving on?

my biggest problem is when the model is having a chat trying to talk with him/her but they are on their phone....
like what goes through my head is "are your text messagde really more impotrend then your room whom are helping you by tipping you, being regulairs and such".
if you have ever seen me on cam i personaly Never will pick up my phone for other stuff then change my music and thats it. i dont answer text's when im on because i feel as though its just straight up rude to do to the rest of the members in the room.

my biggest problem is when the model is having a chat trying to talk with him/her but they are on their phone....
like what goes through my head is "are your text messagde really more impotrend then your room whom are helping you by tipping you, being regulairs and such".
if you have ever seen me on cam i personaly Never will pick up my phone for other stuff then change my music and thats it. i dont answer text's when im on because i feel as though its just straight up rude to do to the rest of the members in the room.
Different styles of room across the board though. Some it works with fine and others it's clear the model is ignoring her room.

To piggyback off of another thread: immediately greeting anybody who joins their room before they have a chance to say hi or even read a topic, lol.

sitting on their phone... i dont know why but i find it so Extremely annoying when a model suddenly pulls out their phone in the middle of a show..
Very annoying. Except for sometimes when it's not just annoying, but sheer Loonacy. Then it's ok.

i dont answer text's when im on because i feel as though its just straight up rude to do to the rest of the members in the room.

I don't think it's that black and white though. I mean, if I'm on MFC and get a text from a friend (about to pick me up to go somewhere) that says "Can you be ready in an hour?," yes, I'm gonna look down at my phone. First of all, I have to look down at it to see what it says (Unless you're a mind-reader, you need to look at your phone to see what the text message says). And if it's a message that needs an immediate response, like the example I just gave above, yeah, I will be responding to it. To complain about something like that (and it takes a few seconds to type back "Yes") would just be silly...

Last edited:
I don't think it's that black and white though. I mean, if I'm on MFC and get a text from a friend (about to pick me up to go somewhere) that says "Can you be ready in an hour?," yes, I'm gonna look down at my phone. First of all, I have to look down at it to see what it says (Unless you're a mind-reader, you need to look at your phone to see what the text message says). And if it's a message that needs an immediate response, like the example I just gave above, yeah, I will be responding to it. To complain about something like that (and it takes a few seconds to type back "Yes") would just be silly...
I get that in situations like that you are going to look at your phone for a few sec. But I have seen people look at their phone literally every 5 min.. Idk I just find that annoying.

My position on phone use is its only annoying to me if the model is choosing to not engage with her room. Because they are only looking at their phone and doing whatever. All the while saying it's so quiet or slow.

Flipping the situation if no one is being active or trying to do anything you can't blame them for getting on their phone.

And for added reference I'm giving a reasonable period of time like 20 Minutes or so of one side tuning the other out.

This thread always reminds me that a lot of members spend a LOT of time watching people they aren't enjoying...

"I've been here for an hour and I still don't like her! wtf?"
Hahahahaha.

This thread always reminds me that a lot of members spend a LOT of time watching people they aren't enjoying...

"I've been here for an hour and I still don't like her! wtf?"
Hahahahaha.

I won't lie, there have been a couple times I've hate-watched a model. And then mercilessly made fun of myself for doing it.

I find it annoying when clothed cam models assume "everyone is stroking it" if the room is quiet.
To be fair, on many many occasions, members will reply to an inquiry about why it's so quiet with "Well it's hard to type with 1 hand". We have been trained by you guys to assume this.

I get that in situations like that you are going to look at your phone for a few sec. But I have seen people look at their phone literally every 5 min.. Idk I just find that annoying.

For situations like this, models should link their phones to their computers. Android users have things like Airdroid, where you can do your mobile business without being seen looking at your phone. There might be something similar for iPhones.

Anything that isn't sex but just to be specific, one is the "Hi" "hru" "wanna play bb?"
"Hi" Is polite, I like that one. :)
"hru" I'm on a cam site....so.. :-|
"wanna play?" Hell no, I don't wanna play! I need help with my math homework.

It's not THAT painful but over and over and over..... We KNOW you want prv!
I'm online while I'm typing this in english on a keyboard that works. See? Kinda weird.
I want to see if you get my dick harder than it already is because if you do, I'm
all yours. Shut-up and take my money. Do YOU "wanna play"? Make it happen.
Are we into the same things? Are you cool with this or that? Talk about your show while you're
being sexy. A man's mind is 90% opposite of his usual rationality when you turn us on.
Take advantage of that, we LIKE it when you do. That's how good that what we get in return is.
No ragrets

Being on more than one site at the same time. It might be ok
if you turn off the others to prv on one but if you type something
and it doesn't show up on my screen, i won't be back again and
after a while, neither will you.

Performers wanting "Paypigs" to "findom"...
You're taking advantage of some sad, fucked
up people with extremely low self-esteem and
making their situation worse. It's allowed. You CAN
do it because they gave consent, right?
Well I want you to feel bad about it. You're a bad person
and you should feel bad about yourself. Maybe the
guilt will make you cum someday, so it's good. Try it.
Thank me later.
If you force a woman to say "yes"
that's not consent, it's......yea, that.
If "no" in her language means "yes" in your language,
that's not consent, it's......yea, that.
You were so preoccupied with whether or not you could,
you didn't stop to think if you should ...
You better have a lot of little piggies because I guarantee that
most guys that see that shit, click out and you're losing more than you
gain but maybe that turns you on...
strange world.

Women that think naming themselves "Kat" "kitten" or anything to
do with felines as sex symbols. Would you be shocked to
learn that 100% of men don't want to fuck a cat? And even FEWER
than 100% want to fuck kittens, even though it's mathematically impossible
to be a man that isn't included in the "100% of men" category.
Catwoman looked sexy, wore a sexy costume and WAS sexy
in SPITE of having a fictional, cat-themed persona, not because of it.

Anyway, this was fun.
Hope I piss off all the right people.

Are there any paypigs on this forum?
Because my job sucks and I might be able
to fake sociopathic tendencies...
if it pays my bills.

For situations like this, models should link their phones to their computers. Android users have things like Airdroid, where you can do your mobile business without being seen looking at your phone. There might be something similar for iPhones.

say whuut tell us more

Performers wanting "Paypigs" to "findom"...
You're taking advantage of some sad, fucked
up people with extremely low self-esteem and
making their situation worse. It's allowed. You CAN
do it because they gave consent, right?
Well I want you to feel bad about it. You're a bad person
and you should feel bad about yourself.

. . .

*tries to stifle laughter* hahahahaha *clearly failing* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh man, is this guy serious? *wipes tear from eye* Phht. . . Phht. . . hehehehehehahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Awwwww, look at him. He's fuming! Poor little loser. *baby voice* Is the wittle baby butthurt cause some cam girl disappointed him? *calmly* Please. Spare me your ignorance and your intolerance. You have no fucking clue what you're talking about, you self-righteous little santorum glob. It's sad, pathetic, judgemental boys like you that continue to erode my faith in men (apologies to the real men on this forum).

Oh, oh! Let me guess his comeback: "for your information verbal diarrhea bullshit bullshit the customer is always right look at me I'm so insightful bullshit bullshit diarrhea." Uh huh. Sure *looks at nails* Keep trying to mansplain away your points, sweetheart. It's always amusing to watch a man-child fail.

You might want to look into that whole spelling thing, by the way. If you actually want to sound marginally credible, you could at least try using spellcheck. #NoRagrets [sic]

And ^that^ is a free preview of public verbal humiliation/degradation. I hope you appreciate it because clearly you seem like one of the "show me something first" types.

But in all seriousness, this is one of the most common and hurtful stereotypes about submissives. Findomming isn't just sitting back and making a guy pay you. You need to be a skilled mindfucker in order to maintain a longterm, meaningful Mistress/paypig relationship. A good findom is always mindful of how much her paypig can realistically put down even when she's pushing his limits. I'm not going to feel bad about making another person happy, even when most people find that person's kink distasteful.

@EmiliaSong I'm glad you said something. I read that thing up and down several hours ago right after waking up and thought I was misreading what crud was being said.

Someone said to me that some guys like to be dominated (financially or just sexually) cause in the real world the dude is supposed to be dominant and its not cool for one to be submissive. They get tired/bored of it. This is a way for them to relieve some stress without publicly being mocked. So it's not "taking advantage of some sad, fucked up people." and if you dont like it step the fuck out of the way.

I'm not even domme and I find that whole statement silly.

p.s. Using a line from Jurassic Park is not clever, Puddin'.

Last edited:
Thanks @CupcakeQuinn

One last thing and I'm done:

do with felines as sex symbols.

Kat is a common nickname for people with names like Katherine, Kaitlyn, and Kathleen. Same as Kitty. "Kitten" comes from the term "sex kitten" which was introduced in 1958 to describe Bridgette Bardot and was popularized in the 60s. Neither have anything to do with actual cats. The first few actresses who played Catwoman would often purr and meow through their dialogue, so using Selina Kyle as an example is flat out contradictory.

Dude says guys like being taken advantage of~ but only if it's not in a financial way? I don't buy it.

Speaking of, hey, @Max__Love__ if it's not your fetish... Move along. No one is MAKING you spend your money in any way other than how you see fit. And the same goes for guys who are interested in financial domination. They seek it out. They literally have to type it into their browser or search for it on a site. And then fill out their info. And make out payments, or pay per minute for cam sessions or whatever. It's all very consensual at every step of the process. They may be "financial subs," but they are topping from the bottom through the whole process, as they can choose not to continue the interactions they start at any time. You seem to fail to give financial submissives the benefit of the doubt that they have the adult maturity one should possess if accessing an adult entertainment service.

say whuut tell us more

This is the simple version that doesn't require downloading and installing another application on your computer. Please note that this only works on computers either connected to the same Wifi as your phone, or connected by cable to the Wifi router your phone is on, which is basic stuff. If you are using a VPN to connect either your phone or computer, this won't work, unless you are accessing your VPN with your router, which you probably are not doing.

For Android phones, get the Airdroid app.
In your browser, go to web.airdroid.com. You will see a QR barcode.
Open the Airdroid app and go to sign in. There will be a button that looks like a QR code. Press that and you will be able to scan the QR code on your computer screen.
You will get a confirmation button on your phone asking if you want to connect to your computer.
You will then see the Airdroid screen on your browser. You will be able to take or decline calls, read and send SMS text messages, listen to music and view photos stored on your phone, as well as manage (although not use most) apps and transfer files between your phone and computer. You can also use your phone's camera, if you like.

You can also download the Airdroid application for your computer (Windows or Mac) if you don't want to do all this through your browser. I've always used the browser version.

For iPhones, there are also apps like this, but I've not tried them, since I don't use an iPhone, so I don't know how well they work.

http://www.myphonedesktop.com/
http://www.happyfingersapp.com/

Thanks @CupcakeQuinn

One last thing and I'm done:

Kat is a common nickname for people with names like Katherine, Kaitlyn, and Kathleen. Same as Kitty. "Kitten" comes from the term "sex kitten" which was introduced in 1958 to describe Bridgette Bardot and was popularized in the 60s. Neither have anything to do with actual cats. The first few actresses who played Catwoman would often purr and meow through their dialogue, so using Selina Kyle as an example is flat out contradictory.

If we're looking at the etymology of kitten/cat, it's been common since at least the 1500's. Most of the time these terms were/are still used used in reference to sexual innuendo (eg. pussy).

do with felines as sex symbols. Would you be shocked to
learn that 100% of men don't want to fuck a cat? And even FEWER
than 100% want to fuck kittens, even though it's mathematically impossible
to be a man that isn't included in the "100% of men" category.
Catwoman looked sexy, wore a sexy costume and WAS sexy
in SPITE of having a fictional, cat-themed persona, not because of it.

By this logic does it mean any guy who ever referred to a vagina as a pussy subconsciously wants to have sex with a cat?

If thats true there's gonna be a lot of guys out there who need some serious therapy/

Comparing women to cats is not new.
Feline persuasion is slinky, minxy and fierce. Seductress women are compared to cats similar to how men are often compared to "stallions" if they are bold and strong, with flashy ego's. That does not mean liking "The Italian Stallion" means you want to boink actual horses.

HOWEVER! It's good in this thread to remember this is a place for people to express their opinions about what they don't like, even if the deliver it in a douchy way it's still things he finds annoying or unattractive.

Not just allow their favourites to talk nastily about other members, but actually then joining in. Especially if said member had spent a good couple thousand tokens on you recently, as had happened to me in a case tonight.

Got wind of it via another member who alerted me. Just don't slag off your customers, then moan that only your favourites are the ones tipping.

The lovense lush seizures. Oi.. Are you going into an epileptic shock or experiencing pleasure? How many volts of electricity are you getting? Regardless i still plan on buying one for fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.