AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

camgasm.com - new Chaturbate site ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 24, 2012
Just stumbled across this message on Chaturbate :

We often hear that some broadcasters and their fans prefer less nudity in public chat. To provide a home for this community, Chaturbate is proud to announce a new sister site: CAMGASM.COM! (Read more)
(dismiss this message)

Meet Camgasm.com
September 12, 2016, posted by admin | Leave a comment

We often hear that some broadcasters and their fans prefer less nudity in public chat. To provide a home for this community, Chaturbate is proud to announce a new sister site: CAMGASM.COM!

Camgasm takes the unique signature features from Chaturbate — like HD video, apps and moderators — and combines them with a more private experience. Nudity on Camgasm is restricted to group shows, private shows, password shows, and app controlled shows (like crazy ticket).

When designing Camgasm, we used the same source-code as Chaturbate. This enables improvements to be created for both projects simultaneously and ensures both Chaturbate and Camgasm always have the best video quality and user experience.

We encourage broadcasters and fans who want to try the more private experience to visit Camgasm.com, and please give us your feedback!

OK , never heard the word "camgasm" before, so some points for creativity.....
The website looks a bit more modern but basicly Chaturbate in a newer dress.
Not really sure if it will take off, only a few models so far.

Any opinions on this ?

:)

Maybe a good opportunity to register your favorite usename there, the site is brand new so nearly everything should be available... you never know if you maybe need it.....

;)

Does look a lot better. No ads. One of my first impressions of CB was "trashy", just because of the "act of masturbating while chatting" line; but got used to that really quick.

What do you mean when you say that you stumbled across it? Did they post it on the CB blog or did they send CB members this message?

I know Katy doesn't check this forum but if you read the other forum there's a thread about daily pay and her adding daily pay with Camgasm. It's pretty much like streammate but with tokens. No below the waist nudity (I believe you can flash tits and ass), no giving out social media links and you can set your rates however you want (in token amounts) I'm actually interested in checking it out.

I know Katy doesn't check this forum but if you read the other forum there's a thread about daily pay and her adding daily pay with Camgasm. It's pretty much like streammate but with tokens. No below the waist nudity (I believe you can flash tits and ass), no giving out social media links and you can set your rates however you want (in token amounts) I'm actually interested in checking it out.

I hope Scamgasm tanks. Can't get behind their scamscore system with 20-80 rate being an option.

Making the same mistake that Streamate is then. :haha:

I didn't realize they had a camscore and didn't pay models what CB pays out (I assumed it was 50 percent) yeah not going to try it. I hate camscore anything and why not just broadcast on CB as a non nude or less hardcore? Especially if the percentage is different..

LOL @ members wanting less nudity in free chat. With the amount of freeloaders on CB, I don't see this taking off. Unless they remove group shows, password shows, & privates off CB entirely. We don't HAVE to get naked in free chat. We choose to, in the hopes of attracting more (paying) members.

Also, fuck the 35% cut models get. I'm sorry, but I'm still doing a similar amount of work for less money.

I don't understand why Streamate bans linking or mentioning social media.
I don't think anyone does. Seems to be paranoia on the part of the owners. And as far as the non-nudity idea they're copying...I think it's a dumb idea...I doubt the actual money-paying customers on Streamate asked for models to be restricted. It's why MFC is still king...or queen...they let models run their rooms as they see fit.

I don't understand why Streamate bans linking or mentioning social media.

Because they're operating under the assumption that acknowledging our existence on any other platform at all will pull traffic away from Streamate.
They act like we're standing in front of a mirror about to say a third Bloody Mary and their traffic is about to get murdered over it.

I don't think anyone does. Seems to be paranoia on the part of the owners. And as far as the non-nudity idea they're copying...I think it's a dumb idea...I doubt the actual money-paying customers on Streamate asked for models to be restricted. It's why MFC is still king...or queen...they let models run their rooms as they see fit.

I think non-nudity in free chat on a private based site makes sense.
I actually really prefer this about Streamate.

So it's basically streamate except it runs off of tokens and has a camscore. No thank you. Especially with the same shitty cut streamate gives out. Lmao.

Reactions: JickyJuly and Mila_
Because they're operating under the assumption that acknowledging our existence on any other platform at all will pull traffic away from Streamate.
They act like we're standing in front of a mirror about to say a third Bloody Mary and their traffic is about to get murdered over it.

I think non-nudity in free chat on a private based site makes sense.
I actually really prefer this about Streamate.
I understand, but you can do that yourself on any site...rather than have Mommy streamate enforce it.

I understand, but you can do that yourself on any site...rather than have Mommy streamate enforce it.

That's been Streamates rule from the beginning, has nothing to do with what customers request. If you allow nudity in free chat on a private based site...where do you draw the line? Penetration with fingers? Toys? It then very quickly goes from being a private based site to a free chat show based site like MFC or CB. If you have a problem with this rule then private based sites probably aren't for you. This is one of the rules that models on SM actually have no problem with so this is a weird one to latch on to.

Yeah, something tells me that this site doesn't have near as many white label sites as Streamate to generate traffic or the decent affiliate cut they offer.

Though I agree, it's nice that SM makes it uniform that all camgirls can only perform certain shows in free chat since it's easier for members to know what they're getting. If the member wants free chat nudity, models just say they can't do that and the whiners leave.

Yeah, something tells me that this site doesn't have near as many white label sites as Streamate to generate traffic or the decent affiliate cut they offer.

That is true. I was an affiliate for cams..com which is a streamate white label. Streamate has so many white labels and affiliates pushing traffic to them that I bet it is hard to find another site of its kind that is going to be as profitable w/ the set of rules that they have.

That's been Streamates rule from the beginning, has nothing to do with what customers request. If you allow nudity in free chat on a private based site...where do you draw the line? Penetration with fingers? Toys? It then very quickly goes from being a private based site to a free chat show based site like MFC or CB. If you have a problem with this rule then private based sites probably aren't for you. This is one of the rules that models on SM actually have no problem with so this is a weird one to latch on to.
No, I actually like Streamate. It's just that I don't like the authoritarian approach, whether from the beginning or whenever. But I do understand the concept... Models who don't want to do shows in free chat don't have to compete with models who do. A much bigger gripe is their paranoid rule about mentioning other sites...and not just other cam sites. You can't even tell your twitter information.

I kinda think that it makes sense, they don't want to bounce any of their traffic to any other sites, they want to lock members into their ecosystem. It is the same thing that websites like FB want to do and just about any other content rich site.

I wonder if the mentality and expectations of members on Streamate is different than on social sites so it allows that type of model to succeed more than on a more social site?
Good question, no way of knowing for sure but that may be the case. And we all tend to judge sites by our own standards. Personally, I pick which models to visit based on personality more than what they do in free chat.

I kinda think that it makes sense, they don't want to bounce any of their traffic to any other sites, they want to lock members into their ecosystem. It is the same thing that websites like FB want to do and just about any other content rich site.
Yeah, I get that...but I think it's nonsense from their end...paranoia. And that they restrict models from mentioning any kind of site, not just other cam sites. We can't even mention Amber's Forum here. Kind of like, "no! I don't want you to go to any other place, not even CNN." lol Kind of like certain folks think that all information ever needed is in their holy book.

No, I actually like Streamate. It's just that I don't like the authoritarian approach, whether from the beginning or whenever. But I do understand the concept... Models who don't want to do shows in free chat don't have to compete with models who do. A much bigger gripe is their paranoid rule about mentioning other sites...and not just other cam sites. You can't even tell your twitter information.

I think the nudity rule is the very last rule that should be complained about in regards to Streamate. It makes complete sense there.
The social media is definitely more concerning. We aren't allowed to mention our twitter or snapchats but are encouraged to promote THEIR twitter and THEIR snapchat...on our twitters and snapchats...which we can't mention on Streamate. Really makes sense.
They also push for us to promote their contests on our twitters which we have to pretend don't exist while we are on the site we are promoting.

I get that they don't want models to pull money away from the site, but models have all been through this 1000 times in models only about how trying to pull business off site is a horrible decision in the long haul.

Want to know what's going to kill camgasm? 80 tokens costs 17.95. Add that to the fact I'm only earning .04 per token. FUCK THAT SHIT.

Teeg out, yo.

How would the perfect cam site be structured?

be structured?[/QUOTE]

Billy Dee Williams, you ask a very good question. The perfect cam site is structured just like this:

-70 percent payout
-The site should be able to payout through all available methods including fedex and pony express.
-The site should have a store where cam performers can sell video clips, lotions, panties, vhs tapes, and the occasional mcchicken.
-The site should have an ebay like auction hourly where you can bid on certain items.
-The perfect camsite has to be diverse. You have sites that will mainly promote the blonde white girl who is chipper as fuck and like 87 pounds and her name is like Sparkles or some shit like that. No offense to the sparkles of the world but camming is diverse. You have blacks, mexicans, asians, puerto ricans, arabs, and men....why arent they showcased and promoted like sparkles? i dont get it and i never will.
-There should be a camgirl house that every girl should visit at least once a month or once a week.
-The per minute rate for camming should be at least $12.99 a minute.
-The per minute rate for pso'ing should be at least $6.99 a minute.
-All of the members on the site should have a credit card or at least a debit card on file as a way to weed out freeloaders.
-Camscores should be eliminated. The quality of a camgirls room should not depend on a stupid score. You got girls with great rooms who have low scores. You have girls with shitty ass rooms who are doing everything wrong in the book but they are on the front page. Camscores mean nothing!
-There should be an extreme age vertification process for members because we know that these little kids are sneaking onto the sites and its not cool.
-There should be no nudity allowed in free chat at all. In fact, free chat should be prohibited. If a member wants to see or talk to a girl, he has to pay.
-There should be training....camgirl training...phone sex operator training. The training is needed because we are in a subsection of a billion dollar industry but only the top 3% to 5% of camgirls are making $100,000 or more a year but the fair lot of us can barely make rent. I feel that if camgirls have the right training, all of us can make that much money and more per year.
-The perfect cam site would offer the camgirls more incentives. The perfect camgirl site would be giving you the tools to eventually open your own camgirl site or your own panty business or even your own phone sex business. Hell, the perfect cam site would be offering some form of health insurance and tuition assistance and maybe a bit of a stipend towards child care for the girls with little ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.