AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Whats your favorite kind of pizza?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like pepperoni, mushrooms, pineapple, and feta. I usually get some combo of those!

Thin crust
Alfredo sauce
chicken
red onions
garlic
mozzarella
spinach
diced tomatoes

Reactions: Gen
Thin crust, not soggy. Ground beef, pepperoni, Italian sausage, olives, mushrooms, green peppers, extra cheese, fresh sliced tomatoes added after it's baked, and parmesan cheese sprinkled on top. :)

My absolute favorite pizza was from the California Pizza Kitchen, they had a Roasted Garlic Chicken pizza... so good! But, a lot of sites stopped carrying it. They even had a frozen version (discontinued) that was really good too!

I've been a pretty big fan of Pizza Huts garlic crust! But, as far as toppings go... usually go with just ground beef and onion -or- pepperoni.

A close 2nd was on an Alaskan cruise I took, had a 24-hour pizza shop! With most of the food "free" with the purchase of your ticket, had the best Margherita (sp?) pizza ever!

Worst pizza is and forever will be Dominos!

Reactions: Nordling
Guy must be running out of questions if he's venturing into Zen's "food territory"...

Favorite place: Old Chicago but my favorite ever was a place called Vitalle's (I think?) in New York.

Frozen: California pizza kitchen! Their thin crust is better than half the homemade or restaurant pizza out there.

I love pineapples, parmesan or barbeque chicken pizza. Nom nom. I'm also a big fan of this little college place nearby that makes ones like lasagna and mac n cheese.

Reactions: Lexi Emerson
Veggie pizza. I'm not a vegetarian, but for some reason I hate meat on pizza, it usually gives me bad heartburn. But an all vegetable pizza sets great with me.

Usually onion, green pepper, mushroom, black olive, jalapeno, and roma tomato. Top it with fiesta shredded cheese, provolone slices, and Parmesan.

The local place I walk to...I always just get one or two slices of cheese pizza.
If I or someone else decides to get Pizza Hut, I either grab a couple of the slices of cheese pizza, or a couple slices with sausage. It all depends on the mood I'm in (Hey, that's a Jem and the Holograms song!).

I love carbs so thick crust with chicken, pepperoni, feta cheese, spinach, and red peppers.

Reactions: Gen
White calm with olive oil, garlic, oregano, and pecorino romano, on a thin crust, when I can get it. Otherwise it's pineapple or mushrooms on a tomato sauce and cheese pizza.

Pineapple, sweetcorn, chicken, pepperoni, and peppers, smothered with Sriracha, on a gluten free base with coconut 'cheese'. Nom nom nom.

Hand made, stone fired, roast chicken, mushroom and olive pizza.

One unusual addition I enjoy is a hot sauce around the crust, making your lips vibrate with heat on finishing each piece. Only the rim as you want to preserve the flavour of the topping.

Regular crust and double pepperoni. Side of anchovies too.

Reactions: ThePrincessLuxy
I actually just like Daiya (cheese substitute) so if I find a restaurant with that i will order the pizza and love it---just about any veggie ingredient is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.