AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Whats your favorite kind of pizza?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a pizza place in the food court near me at a mall. The pizza slices are huge and the pizza is super greasy. It's just deliciousness on a plate lol. I normally LOVE toppings on my pizza ( black olives, pepperoni, banana peppers)but, their simple cheese pizza is amazing. Papa Johns is also my go to favorite.

Papa Johns is also my go to favorite.
I concur. However, something has happened to the PJ chain I go to. They changed the sauce or the cheese or something. Just isn't the same. Still delicious but not as

I love stereotypically crappy pizza. My two favorites are from notoriously bad place, but both taste amazing.

One is a dive bar and the other is a local gas station.

As for toppings musbrooms, black olives, pepperoni and extra cheese. Forever extra cheese.

My go to is pepperoni pineapple, but my actual favorite is the one I make. It's pesto, red onion, tomatoes, kalamata olives, bell peppers, artichoke hearts, feta, mozz, and just about any other veg you want to put on it. I make it once in a blue moon, since it's labor intensive, but sooo good.

I love pizza in general. I think I've only had one truly bad pizza in my life. Kind of hard to mess it up, to be honest.
My mom ate pizza almost everyday when preggers with me. I looooove the stuff.

Do you make your own dough when you do it? I wanted to make pizzas from scratch for a NYE party we're having, but BF was all nooooooo, someone else is bringing pizza. :(

• Funny!
Reactions: Dan N
Not every time! I do sometimes, I use a quick rising pizza dough recipe I got from a friend when I do, though. Tonight was a store bought shell, since talking about the pizza made me want one XD

Not every time! I do sometimes, I use a quick rising pizza dough recipe I got from a friend when I do, though. Tonight was a store bought shell, since talking about the pizza made me want one XD

Can I have a piece???

There's a couple of smaller local chains that I'll go to for pizza. Puts Papa John's to shame, and I rarely order from them, Domino's or Pizza hut anymore. Usually only when someone else orders.

My favorite topping combination: Pepperoni, green olives, onions.

I used to work with an Italian Pizzaiolo chef in 2012. He made pizzas from dough balls, opened up on the spot. When it's baked, it gains bubbles, and becomes non symmetric. The mozzarella has to be from the real deal. I had two favorites, Matriciana, and bianca. Now I made myself hungry again ...

I like to keep things simple, yet sacreligious. Just plain cheese with pineapple for me, please! All you pineapple haters... Just give those delicious bursts of heavenly flavor to meeeee! I'll save you guys from pineapple pizza and everyone wins! ^_~

My favorite kind of pizza is the kind that's going in my face at the moment.

If I'm picking toppings, my mood varies. Sometimes I'm all about the sausage, other times, bring me some chicken! Either with some banana peppers is delicious. Add pineapple, and it's a delightful flavor combo.

#TeamPineapple #tryandstopme

Before they changed, I loved the original Godfather's Pizza.
Now I tend to make my own.
Pepperoni, Italian Sausage, Mushrooms and Black olives.
I also use sliced mozzarella cheese instead of grated so I get that nice stringy effect.:)

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Goat cheese, fresh tomatoes and black olives.

listening to a podcast the other day this came up.

why say 'black olives' as though anywhere at all green olives on pizza are an option?

if I ever said 'olives' and my pizza showed up with green olives I would assume it was a sick joke.

Reactions: Luckyfoxxy
Best kind of pizza is something that'll break your belt and is shared with friends.

Anyone remember Priazzos? Double crust pie with double fillings. Best thing The Hut ever did, and if it's a slow night with some staff that have been there for awhile you can usually still order them off menu. Papa Murphy's has something similar, but that decadent treat being brought hot and gooey to your table made Pizza Slut worth going to with your pals.

Weirdly, I prefer thin crust now.

Status
Not open for further replies.