AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Whats your favorite kind of pizza?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
listening to a podcast the other day this came up.

why say 'black olives' as though anywhere at all green olives on pizza are an option?

if I ever said 'olives' and my pizza showed up with green olives I would assume it was a sick joke.
I know of a couple of pizza places that offer green olives on pizza.
Small independent places though.

Reactions: JickyJuly
Veal saltimbocca is delicious, it has Veal & thinly sliced Prosciutto, topped with a seasonal Heirloom Cherry Tomato Medley and Shallots, on a White Wine base, garnished with a sprinkle of Parmesan, Parsley and a Charred Lemon piece.

vealo.png

A real good Pizza is not boxed and delivered, it comes straight out of the Italian Orno (oven). It has bubbles, and it's asymmetrical. At that moment, even the most basic Pizza Margarita is a delight. The perks of working with an Italian Chef:)

I had chicken fajita pizza today actually so it's my favourite until the next time I have pizza :D

• Funny!
Reactions: JickyJuly
Whats your favorite kind of pizza?
Mine is Deluxe :x ( btw off topic : on Chaturbate why does anyone are not replying back to private conv ? I bought 200 tok and still nothing . Who can help me ? Thx ) Sorry for posting here.

I've heard it called "Florentine Pizza".

Olive oil on the crust, then minced garlic, mozzarella cheese, sliced roma tomatoes and proscuitto. Sprinkle oregano and italian seasoning on top.

Reactions: ramblin and Gen
Status
Not open for further replies.