AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I apologize if my thought upset you Genxoxo. Did I strike a nerve?

That was an accidental, fat-fingers Bad Troll rating on my behalf! I am terrible about those so my apologies. You did not upset me!

To follow up on @Shaun__ :

IMG_3207.JPG

This gave me a chuckle.

I was referring to the guy I previously warned and removed a white supremacy avatar. I knows yours wasn't.

To be fair here, my avatar was meant in a tongue in cheek sorta way. Any white guy even considering voting for Trump at the time was quickly being labeled a white supremacist. Simply being a straight white male was enough for some to view you as a racist. I fully understand why you deleted it and felt it wasn't worth explaining the reasoning behind it. Just to be clear, not really into the whole white supremacy thing haha.

Side by side on the homepage. Thought I was seeing double at first.

chrome_2016-11-13_01-43-58.png

My sleeping schedule is so messed up from working two jobs 7 days a week and my boyfriends super loud snorning. Im so tired i just took a nap my vanilla job.. haha. I know there is someone out there much more deserving of this gig but damnit I slept and 1 1/2 hours last night and I'm working 12 hours today.. I couldn't help myself!
Go me for getting away with it though! Sneaky sneaky..

Last edited:
Been on my feet all day. Now where the hell are you foot lovin' dudes when I need ya? Lmao.
I don't have a foot fetish but I do give an awesome foot massage!

I'm juggling 3 jobs at the moment (one is an overnight job), and am really excited that I get to sleep in my bed tonight. I just love the feel of that long.....big.....black.....body pillow. :)

In case anyone was curious, ballistic phone cases are good,but not save it from being run over by a station wagon good...

IMG_20161120_174040.jpg

I'm losing my mind trying to decipher the puzzles to open the vault at the Mysterious Package Company.

Cam model on twitter. In the past has been very vocal about not wanting dick pics sent to her. Publicly stated she will ban anyone who sends her any. Tells off people when it happens. Goes on rant and rampages in general when she gets them.

Then she screenshots the latest tweet with the dick pic and tweets it herself asking why people do that!

Uhm, since she just sent a dick pic to all 10,000 of her followers, by her own standards everyone should now block her, right? Because now they all have that dudes dick showing up on their timeline.

Cam model on twitter. In the past has been very vocal about not wanting dick pics sent to her. Publicly stated she will ban anyone who sends her any. Tells off people when it happens. Goes on rant and rampages in general when she gets them.

Then she screenshots the latest tweet with the dick pic and tweets it herself asking why people do that!

Uhm, since she just sent a dick pic to all 10,000 of her followers, by her own standards everyone should now block her, right? Because now they all have that dudes dick showing up on their timeline.
I pretty immediately unfollow anyone who does this sort of thing.

On another daily thought:

I remember when a camscore of 8000 would put you on the top couple of rows of this page. The top 3 rows are now all over 14,000 camscore. Holy balls, man.

Screen Shot 2016-11-22 at 1.53.05 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-11-22 at 1.56.21 PM.png

whoa.

I remember when a camscore of 8000 would put you on the top couple of rows of this page. The top 3 rows are now all over 14,000 camscore. Holy balls, man.

I remember. That was back when 1100 models online was HUGE.
Now over 1500 is normal, maybe on the slow side for an average afternoon/evening.

chrome_2016-11-22_16-06-10.png

That person found another opinion to shock me with. I am like how the hell can a person be so different than me? Are we even the same species? If I ever agree with them should I question my beliefs, in case my logic is flawed to arrive at the same conclusion as them?

If we're trying to observe a fourth dimension, won't we never actually be able to observe it since we live in the third dimension? Someone existing on a piece of paper, in 2D, can't really comprehend or interact with 3D, so therefore it would be almost impossible for us to observe 4D. We'd have to figure out a way to first quantify hyperspace, and good luck with that.

If we're trying to observe a fourth dimension, won't we never actually be able to observe it since we live in the third dimension? Someone existing on a piece of paper, in 2D, can't really comprehend or interact with 3D, so therefore it would be almost impossible for us to observe 4D. We'd have to figure out a way to first quantify hyperspace, and good luck with that.

What's more, you can't go from 3D to 4D with implants. You'd have to have a sammich, or a Snickers or something.

Not sure if it is just me, but just thinking about Hot Sauce of any kind makes my head start sweating. I think it might be pavlovian conditioning. Can't say I am a big fan about of hot sauce, but just typing this out makes my head start to feel different. I dig it though.

Not sure if it is just me, but just thinking about Hot Sauce of any kind makes my head start sweating. I think it might be pavlovian conditioning. Can't say I am a big fan about of hot sauce, but just typing this out makes my head start to feel different. I dig it though.

hot sauce is the shit, especially on oyster poboys. Damn, now I want oyster poboys...

I'm with Nicu hot sauce is kinda Meh. It's not that it's too hot it's just that it doesn't taste of too much and there are way more flavour filled sauces available.