AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Random Things You Loathe Right Now

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite being an atheist and very anti-supernatural, my fear of demons. I do not know why, but the thought of them really unnerves me. And if I see a horror movie, I am running to be under the covers as soon as lights are out.

...mouth noises. When people chew loudly I want to just claw my own ears off.

My current schedule for work. My retail job has a nasty habit of scheduling me for second shift, so I've been getting up early to accomplish my cam-related tasks. I haven't been sleeping much lately, and if I could cut my vanilla job out or make it first shift, I would have an easier time. Just have to work work work work as much as possible to make sex work my full time. That's the dream.

When people open a conversation with "Can I ask you a question?" An annoying question always follows.

People telling me what to do for my own life. Like, when I lay down in this bed and feel my own pain, no one is with me. Oh, and can you pay my bills? Can you pay my telephone bill? Didn't think so. I make my own decisions, face the consequences and for some strange reason, the world keeps turning.

People that feel it necessary to tell you how much they hate Christmas over and over.

Myself for watching and strangely enjoying Chrisley Knows Best.

Aging and slowing metabolism at the same point in my life where my cravings, appetite and wanting to drink adult beverages seem to be at their highest.

When people watch a video or play a game with the sound on, in a public space like a cafeteria or a bus.

They sell earbuds at Dollar Tree, you have NO excuse to be rude.

When a model scams me big time, and gets away with it thanks to mfc.

And when you're trying to lose weight, but at the same time want to go out and drink

People who waste my time via twitter DMs. Ughghagadfajldgadf

I'll take it a step further and say pretty much most people that PM, especially when you're camming. 95% of the time it is the most inane, trivial stuff that is used solely so they can feel special.

On another note, Saffron Burke retweeted something about a tweet talking about those guys that say "If only I were there." I absolutely despise those guys. Do they think that just because they're there that I'm just going to lose myself in a sexual frenzy at the sight of them? How can these guys be that damn arrogant? It infuriates me to no end and I contemplate just banning them on the spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.