AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Random Things You Loathe Right Now

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH MY GOODNESS. (Maybe a Shame Thread where you can ASK to be Shamed)
People do sometimes like that sort of thing. (Not me in particular lol)

I do want to check out that thread though. If it can relate to the "Show Me Your Bobs." Video on youtube then I got a lot of stuff.
I often read it to laugh. I no longer even block these people. It's just too funny.
This is almost 400 pages long so don't quote anything from the early pages (probably go to the last 5 or so for recent stuff) but enjoy! - https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/things-members-say-that-make-you-go-wtf.1605/

This is almost 400 pages long so don't quote anything from the early pages (probably go to the last 5 or so for recent stuff) but enjoy! - https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/things-members-say-that-make-you-go-wtf.1605/

Okay, thank you. It's nice to know these things before hand! That way I dont go messing things up or making people upset!
Much appreciated ! Wait, you are actually Ambercutie? I thought I was talking to just a regular Admin. Congratulations and Cheers!
Really impressed with all you have accomplished!

Okay, thank you. It's nice to know these things before hand! That way I dont go messing things up or making people upset!
Much appreciated ! Wait, you are actually Ambercutie? I thought I was talking to just a regular Admin. Congratulations and Cheers!
Really impressed with all you have accomplished!
I'm pretty much the only admin, sometimes Jawbs (my husband and tech dude) posts but it's usually me. It's only the 2 of us running this shindig. :)

Reactions: Aayda_Heart
:) Wow that is crazy, you must be busy non-stop! I wish I had a Tech Guy! Traffic is one of my biggest weaknesses but obviously you two have managed to get that covered!

• Hugs
Reactions: AmberCutie
I loathe when guys repeatedly ask me to do something I've explicitly spelled out I don't do and then get mad at me when I don't do it/leave me 1 star.

Yes, plenty of girls are going to stick stuff up their butt. I am not that girl.

I hate how the refund system works on some websites.
(I do not wish to talk down about these sites as I do support them still...
although I'm not sure for how much longer as I typically test a site out for a bit and then
decide whether its worth commenting on. This actually being one of the ones I think is useful.)
NOBODY should be allowed to request a refund after they receive the content.

My captions/descriptions/tags are usually pretty detailed and relevant...
You know what you were signing up for, you know what you were purchasing...

WHY ARE YOU REQUESTING A GOD DAMN REFUND OF 3$ OR 5$ FOR A FULL OUT ANAL VID AND SQUIRT SHOW?
YOU MUST BE NUTS!? - Sigh

Cheers everyone.

Idiot drivers who are not aware enough to turn their headlights on after dark and those other moronic motorists that have no clue their bright headlights are on.

I used to have a friend who would forget to turn her lights on all the time, claiming that she could see fine so she didn't need them. Ok, but lights are on your car 50% so you can see shit, and 50% so other cars can see YOU. Especially in inclement weather, if it's foggy or raining heavy, yeah, it's daytime, but turn your freaking lights on, your car is fucking fog colored.

My favorite lights are those super-bright ones, the blue/purple LEDs that are brighter than most peoples' brights. My roommate is adamant that those lights should only be on cop cars and motorcycles, since it's especially important to see those types of vehicles at night. I'd add people who live in the country to that list, they'd be pretty useful out where there's no streetlights, but you never see them on a farm truck, they're always on some fucking Lexus sedan that's never been near a gravel road. There's no need for them in town, it's never dark enough for them to be necessary.

I used to have a friend who would forget to turn her lights on all the time, claiming that she could see fine so she didn't need them. Ok, but lights are on your car 50% so you can see shit, and 50% so other cars can see YOU. Especially in inclement weather, if it's foggy or raining heavy, yeah, it's daytime, but turn your freaking lights on, your car is fucking fog colored.

My favorite lights are those super-bright ones, the blue/purple LEDs that are brighter than most peoples' brights. My roommate is adamant that those lights should only be on cop cars and motorcycles, since it's especially important to see those types of vehicles at night. I'd add people who live in the country to that list, they'd be pretty useful out where there's no streetlights, but you never see them on a farm truck, they're always on some fucking Lexus sedan that's never been near a gravel road. There's no need for them in town, it's never dark enough for them to be necessary.
I was nearly hit coming out of my bank a few years ago by someone that didn't have their lights on. It was night and the road was dark so I have no idea how they could see a thing because I couldn't see them. I was turning left across the road and would have taken the impact on the driver's side. I saw them at the last second in the light from the bank sign and hit the gas to speed out of their way.

One of the closest calls I've ever had behind the wheel and it freaked me out.

• Wat?!
Reactions: SaffronBurke

The person who sent this to me thinking I'd laugh. I was eating my dinner. I was enjoying it. Now I'm gagging.

• Wat?!
Reactions: CoffeeKnight
I had to click. My soul died long ago so I figured why not. Is there a fetish where cum is treated like a drug? I'm assuming that was the point of the scene by how she acted. If so I've never heard of it before.

• Hugs
Reactions: CharlieCharma
DP

Oh, and fat people feeling the need to justify why they're fat. Who gives a fuck. No one else has to justify their bodies. Seriously, I'm pretty sure I'm killing my liver, but no one has ever talked to me about being a burden on insurance companies. It's fucking dumb. It's the only bodytype you have to justify having. Like there are "good" fat people who are trying to fix it or some shit then "bad" fat people who don't hate themselves.

Youtube's got me on one thinking about what fat people go through in a completely different way. Like, I'm chubby and have been losing weight. Was 2 pounds overweight at my heaviest. I still justify it to everyone. "Oh I got hypothyroid and gained it in a month and have just been struggling." WHY? No, fuck those people. It's my body. Yours is yours. Seriously, I've seen my friends questioned about if they're trying to lose weight. No one is asking if I'm trying to quit drinking any time soon. There is no fucking reason to give a fuck or demand an explanation for why anyone else is the way they are.

I'm heated.

Reactions: JickyJuly
I had to click. My soul died long ago so I figured why not. Is there a fetish where cum is treated like a drug? I'm assuming that was the point of the scene by how she acted. If so I've never heard of it before.
I WARNED YOU.
I don't know. My boyfriend sent it to me so I thought it would just be a funny gif. I had soft boiled egg in my mouth as I started watching. If that's a fetish, I want no part.

Though now I do have a great new way to make guys do CEI stuff.

EDIT: Apparently you send this gif to break up with people. :dead::dead:Screenshot_283.png

Reactions: CoffeeKnight
I had soft boiled egg in my mouth as I started watching.
Trying to think of a food that would be worse in this situation. :sick:
.....anything with mayonnaise on it. I gave it some thought. lol

Balut Eggs are duck embryos that are partially developed, boiled and eaten out of the shell. They are hard to find, considered a culinary delicacy by many Asian cultures but I know a guy.

So then, soft-boiled balut covered in mayo?

Insecure adults that still choose to become defensive over all types of dumb stuff. At a certain age, simply not caring should become the default reaction to many things.

People that always make everything about themselves.

The smell of burnt popcorn and the monsters that prefer it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.