AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Name & Theme?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NoraSkyes

Inactive Cam Model
Jan 11, 2016
Midwest
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@SkyesNora
Tumblr Username
NoraSkyes
MFC Username
NoraSkyes
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1002424242/NoraSkyes/
Hello girls! Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, I didn't know where else it would go.

I have been camming for a year now and I have always struggled with setting a theme for myself. I see many models using subjects they love and are passionate about and I finally think I know just what I should but I am struggling to come up with a good name for myself to match it.

My theme will be Sailor Moon, and I would like to have Luna apart of my name but I am unsure on what else I could add to it to make it more creative. All I can think of is either Luna Moon or Sailor Luna which both sound a tad silly.

Does anyone have ideas or could offer some help?

Reactions: Ambers Troll
Sailormoon was (or is, not sure) a romanian, totally crazy funny, performer.

Wicked outside shows while driving in her car. Talkative like all words needed to be said this day...very energetic lady.

If sailor moon is your theme, respect the heritage please. You can Google for an impression

• Wat?!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
Sailormoon was (or is, not sure) a romanian, totally crazy funny, performer.

Wicked outside shows while driving in her car. Talkative like all words needed to be said this day...very energetic lady.

If sailor moon is your theme, respect the heritage please. You can Google for an impression

images

I am not basing myself off of another model or woman, but making my own theme off of my biggest passion which happens to be Sailor Moon, the anime series.

You speak of heritage but I don't quite understand where you are coming from as both in the manga and TV series the story is based in Japan, following the life of school girls who were reborn as human but originally from outer-space.

I don't need to google anything as I have been obsessed with it since it first aired on TV.

Reactions: Entertainer33
1) I'm afraid I'm not qualified to help on the Sailor Moon front but this thread in MO might be of some help: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/the-name-change-thread.19020/

2) Basing your persona on a copyrighted character/series is always a little tenuous. While it's unlikely anything will come of it, there's always the chance that you may be told your entire persona/brand is disallowed on MFC. (I seem to recall someone mentioning MFC messaging models about copyrighted characters used on their profiles, can anyone fill in the gaps in my memory?)

3) All of your links below your profile picture are broken, I suspect it's time for an update!

1) I'm afraid I'm not qualified to help on the Sailor Moon front but this thread in MO might be of some help: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/the-name-change-thread.19020/

2) Basing your persona on a copyrighted character/series is always a little tenuous. While it's unlikely anything will come of it, there's always the chance that you may be told your entire persona/brand is disallowed on MFC. (I seem to recall someone mentioning MFC messaging models about copyrighted characters used on their profiles, can anyone fill in the gaps in my memory?)

3) All of your links below your profile picture are broken, I suspect it's time for an update!

Ah thank you for this advice!

Do you know if it would be an issue if I am not basing myself off of a specific character from the show but more just like a subject of theme? Like how I see some models using Pokemon or Disney as a theme but don't copyright characters but rather just mimic a sort of design and such from them?

I will update those!

Reactions: Lorelei
Ah thank you for this advice!

Do you know if it would be an issue if I am not basing myself off of a specific character from the show but more just like a subject of theme? Like how I see some models using Pokemon or Disney as a theme but don't copyright characters but rather just mimic a sort of design and such from them?

I will update those!

Certainly basing yourself off the look and feel of the show is better than focusing on copyrighted characters! You're almost certainly not going to have a problem with that. (And again, I think it's rare that people have trouble with copyrighted characters, but I'm on the "better-safe-than-sorry" side of things!)

Certainly basing yourself off the look and feel of the show is better than focusing on copyrighted characters! You're almost certainly not going to have a problem with that. (And again, I think it's rare that people have trouble with copyrighted characters, but I'm on the "better-safe-than-sorry" side of things!)

Alright! Thank you so much for this information my love!

• Hugs
Reactions: Lorelei
I got my DonaDiabla brand name from an old Mexican film featuring one of Latin America's biggest Diva's, Maria Felix. I just took the accent off the n and the rest is history.Since you are naming yourself off the Sailor Moon anime, why not juxtaposing the names of two sailor moon characters? Here are some names to come up with. Serena Moon, Mercury Mask,Raye Mars,Galactica Shadow, Serenity Luna, and Fireball Cosmos. Personally, I believe Serena Moon and Mercury Mask can be marketed very well as a brand. Other choices can be Raye Mars and Serenity Luna. Those could work very well. Galactica Shadow and Fireball Cosmos might not be very suitable for camming. However, all of those names are worth a try. Good luck:cigar:

images

I am not basing myself off of another model or woman, but making my own theme off of my biggest passion which happens to be Sailor Moon, the anime series.

You speak of heritage but I don't quite understand where you are coming from as both in the manga and TV series the story is based in Japan, following the life of school girls who were reborn as human but originally from outer-space.

I don't need to google anything as I have been obsessed with it since it first aired on TV.

Last edited:
Reactions: NoraSkyes
Some form of 'Princess Serenity' i.e. Lady Serenity works well, or perhaps just Serenity if it isn't taken.

Reactions: Mina_Button
Status
Not open for further replies.