AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Oh god, not another Chaturbate banned thread :(

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 30, 2016
Hi!

I've a guy who's been camming on Chaturbate for a good while now, although I do it for the kicks than for work and to make friends along the way :)

I haven't done too badly so far, having got I think about 80 followers, but I found myself suddenly banned about a month ago due to 'concerns about my compliance'

I'm wondering if this is because a cam host reported me when I was asking if they wanted to chat? It happened immediately after I did so. I didn't think I was being a nuisance, so I'm a bit puzzled. If it was for genuine concern over my age then, as a guy in my 30s, this does seem a tad weird!

Can anyone help me out, please? I got an email from support saying I needed to verify my profile (which I'm happy to do) but I was just curious to know the actual reason I got banned first. Don't really want it happening again :/

Thanx!

So, you're camming without ID verification? That's kind of asking for an insta-ban. Or if you do have an ID, has it expired?
I've completely given up with CB now. The amount of bans they hand out left right and center is ridiculous, and they are no longer accepting my ID when I reapplied even though they accepted it last year.

Hi!

I've a guy who's been camming on Chaturbate for a good while now, although I do it for the kicks than for work and to make friends along the way :)

I haven't done too badly so far, having got I think about 80 followers, but I found myself suddenly banned about a month ago due to 'concerns about my compliance'

I'm wondering if this is because a cam host reported me when I was asking if they wanted to chat? It happened immediately after I did so. I didn't think I was being a nuisance, so I'm a bit puzzled. If it was for genuine concern over my age then, as a guy in my 30s, this does seem a tad weird!

Can anyone help me out, please? I got an email from support saying I needed to verify my profile (which I'm happy to do) but I was just curious to know the actual reason I got banned first. Don't really want it happening again :/

Thanx!

Sorry to hear you are having such a hard time on our site. I'm sending you a private message in hopes of resolving your issue.

So, you're camming without ID verification? That's kind of asking for an insta-ban. Or if you do have an ID, has it expired?
I've completely given up with CB now. The amount of bans they hand out left right and center is ridiculous, and they are no longer accepting my ID when I reapplied even though they accepted it last year.

I'm sending you a private message in hopes about your ID situation right now. Let's see if we can fix this problem for you.

Reactions: PrincessSnowAngel
Status
Not open for further replies.