AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My only problem is setting my web camera up in a position to where you can see my entire body in the frame. Any suggestions?

Pretty sure there's not really any way of showing everything including head and feet at once, (while standing) unless you have a lot of area in your room. As soon as I moved recently, I picked the largest bedroom to cam in for this exact reason.

Trigger warning!! (I think...maths better safe than sorry R.E self harm) I was on my perv account talking and tipping another model, not tipping a whole lot but she was having a bad day and I wanted to help out. And she gave this huge sigh and said how nobody was talking or tipping, this bothered me but I figured she was just wanting men to join in so didn't take it personally; and then she said something alone the lines of "what if I just took a knife and started cutting myself until someone spoke to me."
It was really uncomfortable. I was doing my best to keep her happy.

When 'model bae' is dual camming on two sites and has two cameras; giving the best close up angle of her adorable cute face to the weirdos on chaturbate and not MFC. So you are forced to give tokens to get her to give the MFC cam more attention. Well, played model ninja, well played.

When 'model bae' is dual camming on two sites and has two cameras; giving the best close up angle of her adorable cute face to the weirdos on chaturbate and not MFC. So you are forced to give tokens to get her to give the MFC cam more attention. Well, played model ninja, well played.
I would imagine a model would have to have a really quiet/low population room in order to pull off split camming between these two sites. It often brings the question "would she be more successful focusing her energy on one at a time?"

So I am in this room with two models that are doing a keno game, with lots of prizes. I win "armpit farts" and what do they do? They show their ladybits (for free!) and almost forget my prize! Get your priorities straight, ladies!

;)

Damn, I would've preferred the armpit farts. :)

When a model gets upset that you haven't went in her room in a few weeks, but you were online. Instead of talking it out, just bans you. And pm's you to make sure you realized your banned.
And any time a model scams someone. Very annoying
Well that seems like a quick way to make you NOT regret not visiting her, lol.

I think its a matter of preferences. I don't like anyone with long toe nails, but some other person maybe in to dirty nails and other crap.
There is one girl on CB - littlesubgirl. All she does is twitches like she is on electric fence or something. Looks 100% fake to me and I can't see how guys get off on this, but she has lots of followers and makes great $$$.

Reactions: cherrybomb1111
I think its a matter of preferences. I don't like anyone with long toe nails, but some other person maybe in to dirty nails and other crap.
There is one girl on CB - littlesubgirl. All she does is twitches like she is on electric fence or something. Looks 100% fake to me and I can't see how guys get off on this, but she has lots of followers and makes great $$$.
She is straight up performance art. It's an act all right, but damn, she gives it her all sometimes.

Watched her one night writhing in pain as her tippers tortured :rolleyes: her for a while, then she (ahem) squirted towards the camera, then slid down the wall looking angry and exhausted, shooting the double bird.

Reactions: LilyOhRiley
Two things that really bug me are cam models smoking on cam and demanding tips. I think if a woman wants to smoke she can go off cam and do that. It is bad taste to do it on cam for me anyways. Demanding tips when we don't even know the model. I remember spending quite bit of money on a cam girl and when things were slow she wasn't taking a fit.
Another thing that kind bothers me is the ohmibod. I can't tell if women use it to fake it to get more tips or they are actually getting off.

Reactions: Mikey_P
She is straight up performance art. It's an act all right, but damn, she gives it her all sometimes.

Watched her one night writhing in pain as her tippers tortured :rolleyes: her for a while, then she (ahem) squirted towards the camera, then slid down the wall looking angry and exhausted, shooting the double bird.
I totally get the act but don't understand how its attractive. She goes 0 to 60 on 1 tip, never talks (I assume she is from former soviet union republic and doesn't speak good english).. Ana Molli is art, but this is fake as 3 dollar bill. but there are people who really think they are in control and she is making great $$$. good for her!

I totally get the act but don't understand how its attractive. She goes 0 to 60 on 1 tip, never talks (I assume she is from former soviet union republic and doesn't speak good english).. Ana Molli is art, but this is fake as 3 dollar bill. but there are people who really think they are in control and she is making great $$$. good for her!
I don't know, she is so over the top I have to wonder if anybody really buys it, or if she gets tipped just because those people want the over the top.

Two things that really bug me are cam models smoking on cam and demanding tips. I think if a woman wants to smoke she can go off cam and do that. It is bad taste to do it on cam for me anyways.

It's not for everyone, but there's definitely a (huge) market for smoking fetish. It's a huge portion of my income, but I don't just hang out smoking for free, I only do it in a private.

It's not for everyone, but there's definitely a (huge) market for smoking fetish. It's a huge portion of my income, but I don't just hang out smoking for free, I only do it in a private.

I don't think he's talking about models who do it as part of a fetish but models who are just cigarette addicts who casually smoke on cam.

I remove all models who smoke on cam from my bookmark list. I hate the look of it and it immediately makes me sort of sense the smell of the smoke.

One model I know never smokes on cam, she just takes a quick break and smokes off cam.

LOL I can't believe that ppl even smoke in 2016 but I guess outside of America it is still quite common. The only friends I have IRL who smoke are from Europe or the Middle East.

Status
Not open for further replies.