AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate: Transfer of room ownership

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sep 29, 2026
1
0
0
Good evening.

Question: Is CB in general willing to transfer the ownership of a room without the consent of the current owner?

The story behind the question: A model I follow for quite a long time went independent in September 2025. After working in/for a studio.
She made the mistake to ask her then operator to set up a room for her. (She desperately wanted the 'promo week'...)
All was ok for a long while. But when money comes into play friendship ends sooner or later.
This operator is now giving her a real hard time. For three weeks now she is not allowed to broadcast because CB asks for identity documents of the room owner. Which she can't provide because said operator isn't cooperative.
Hence my question.

And yes, ofc I can/should ask CB support directly. But I'm hoping for a quicker answer here.
Thank you for your attention. And if this post isn't approbiate here, I deeply apologise.
 
And yes, ofc I can/should ask CB support directly. But I'm hoping for a quicker answer here.
CB won't respond to you...also your story doesnt make sense.

You are saying the operator setup the account in an attempt to get her a new tag...does that not mean that the account has the operators documents on it first? then the model was later added? so what documents of a room owner are you talking about? If the model is the only ID on the account and its not a studio account then shes the owner of the account.
 
Upvote 0
...A model I follow for quite a long time went independent in September 2025. After working in/for a studio...
Assuming the studio created the account for the model, that would ordinarily be considered a studio account. However, account ownership/control is ultimately determined by the platform's policies and account records.
 
Upvote 0