AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sharing private messages

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 18, 2011
There is some drama atm between a youtuber and a model, she is sharing private messages he sent on Twitter and apparently videos of him masturbating

I find that a pretty disgusting breach of his privacy, whether he is married or not.

I've also known models get into spats with other models where they share private messages trying to shame each other

Personally, unless someone is admitting something dangerous to you that you need to warn others about, you should keep private messages private

lol that shit is petty. Equally annoying is the he said/she said triangulation bullshit. "So and so member would never do that. So and so member did this / that. I heard from so and so member you said this about me." And from the member side: "Oh so and so model does this for me, but you won't. So and so model doesn't charge as much for x. I heard from so and so model you said this about me."

Only bitches act like bitches. And that's male and female alike.

Reactions: cherrybomb1111
Personally, unless someone is admitting something dangerous to you that you need to warn others about, you should keep private messages private

I see this all the time too and I find it disgusting myself, anyone can copy and paste a private message and I see even models do it in their public rooms for the entire room to see. Block whomever it is sending you unwanted messages and be done with it. I have seen people do this to with some extreme messages and thought they might of deserved it but they get into the habit with doing it with almost anything, not everyone mind you but a vast number of people and models in my experience. I do not even do private messages unless I have stayed in/know the person pretty well, I have seen peoples addresses posted on cam sites...which can be very dangerous.

I find that a pretty disgusting breach of his privacy, whether he is married or not.

I've also known models get into spats with other models where they share private messages trying to shame each other

This should be a good warning. It's like here on the forum. Anything you say on the internet...is on the internet; for life. You can't get rid of it. And it could come back to bite you in the ass at any time. So be prepared for the consequences of anything you decide to put out there.

We all learn from an early age, the only way to keep a secret truly secret, is to never tell anyone. There's no law saying anything you say on twitter can't be shared by the person you sent it too. DM's are no different. They're the same as telling a random stranger you meet on the street your personal secrets. Why would anyone think that person will keep them. If you didn't want a random stranger sharing what you said, don't tell them.

What she did is disgusting. What he did is just fucking dumb...and he got the results that should have been expected.

I've been thinking about it and as with everything there's definitely levels to it

If you send someone random an unsolicited dirty message or dick pic then it's not sent in confidence, it's not really any different than flashing your dick to a stranger in public; you probably deserve to be shamed for it

At some stage in a relationship there is an unspoken "said in confidence" agreement between people, it's hard to define but we all know it.

Definitely a dick move on the model's part and probably damaging to her career long-term as well. Why would any member who sees this ever divulge or discuss anything sexual with her ever again?

I just listened to an interview the model did about it

She said she talked sexual back and it went on for three months and she said she would have hooked up with him

She said she posted all this now because "he was rude to her"

So she had no problem with him being sexual or anything, this was purely revenge for being rude.

Shameful

Even if he was being a total fucking douche that shit should be kept behind closed doors. Why shame him in public like that? Especially if you respected a man enough you were thinking about giving it up for him? Crazy bitch.

She basically bit her nose off to spite her face. Does she really think that exposing someone like that on her public Twitter is going to help her members be able to trust her? Guys trust us with their secrets as much as we trust them not to record our explicit shows and sell them on the internet or disclose private information about us. She probably lost a few fans on Twitter for her dramatic display of revenge.

It sends out the charming message "If you are a rude to me and I have the power to ruin your life, I will"
Unfortunately the cam world is filled with bratty little entitled bitches like this. I've heard stories of blackmail, girls getting angry at guys for tipping other women, guys getting scammed.

A lot of these girls have never really had to work a day in their life. Daddy or boyfriend always took care of them and then decided they could make extra money because they are cute. "If you don't pay me I will expose you, your not allowed to tip anyone but me, and tip me large amounts of tokens so I can not give you what you paid for." Now if they were marketing their selves as a financial Dom that would make sense. But of course they are not. They just happen to have a bad work ethic and shitty character.

Reading a little bit of her Twitter and she comes across as being a genuinely shitty person. He's not blame-free either - he's a hypocrite - but to call what she did unprofessional would be a gross understatement and the apparent lack of remorse she's currently exhibiting is kind of disgusting. But hey she's going for #3 in Miss MFC next month so... good luck, I guess?

Since everyone but me already seems to know Who are we talking about here?

I was trying to make a talking point of the act of sharing private messages than calling someone out specifically

All though I have failed with that and talked about that specific incident more in subsequent posts myself tut tut

IMO it is only a breach of privacy if both parties were willingly engaging in the private conversation and one decided to leak it later. Just sending a DM dick pic to any random person does not guarantee privacy because you happened to use a feature that not everyone can see.

What I see happening with this particular drama is fucking gross and she should be ashamed of herself. Not because I feel bad for him (a lil, it was DM sexting with a cam girl that he tried to end for crying out loud... not a torrid affair) but because she is dragging his entire family through a publicity stunt and it's fucking disgusting. I feel really bad for his wife and kids, they most DEFINITELY don't deserve this.

As a sex worker I demand my private life be respectfully left alone and in turn offer the same. My personal life is not your business and your personal life is not mine.

I was trying to make a talking point of the act of sharing private messages than calling someone out specifically

All though I have failed with that and talked about that specific incident more in subsequent posts myself tut tut

Sorry for derailing your thread, after looking up the twitters of the only 2 models I know to be not very nice people I found out which one it was.

In general terms thats a pretty shitty thing to do. Just as a member should never post personal details of a model if they learn them the same courtesy should extend both ways.

Unsolicited totally rude messages are fair game, IMO. But in this instance, the messages were invited and engaged in willingly and the persons RL identity is tied to the account, so its a lot more damaging than say, a model posting an unsolicited rude MFC mail.

In general I see no problem with it, it is usually pretty obvious what is private and what is not between member and model. I would err on the side of caution with what you share. Others will judge you for breaching another's privacy, your reason for it better be a good one.

I think most members/ models know that some of their private messages may be shared at times, it is a little naive to expect someone not to share some things we say to each other. Most people like to share their private/ non-private conversations with others.

A model recently released a tip note message from me on her twitter, criticizing it as she always does. She usually blocks out my name but last time missed one.
Blocking names is usually pretty standard, and a safe option giving you the freedom to share whatever you please. After all some messages are just too entertaining to keep hidden from the world. [btw, I didn't mean mine.]

I don't think that rude behaviour should always protect your privacy just because you private message it. Models hear/ see some pretty nasty things and there will be instances where it feels appropriate to share those over keeping a member's privacy.

Reactions: Booty_4U
Reminds me of the cam model who asked in a poll on twitter recently on how we, members, feel about models posting pictures of tips with or without our messages to their twitter.

My stance on that is clear: It is no one else's business whom I tipped, what amount I tipped and what the accompanying message is/ was. Especially not if it's an offline tip or ninja tip. I can understand that sometimes, models can be very happy with their members and friends, but as far as I am concerned: never mention me please.

What I see happening with this particular drama is fucking gross and she should be ashamed of herself. Not because I feel bad for him (a lil, it was DM sexting with a cam girl that he tried to end for crying out loud... not a torrid affair) but because she is dragging his entire family through a publicity stunt and it's fucking disgusting. I feel really bad for his wife and kids, they most DEFINITELY don't deserve this.

I feel really strongly about this part. My dad cheated on my mom a lot. I remember how embarrassed 10 years old me was when my friends told me they heard their moms talking about how they felt bad for my mom and why, and I had to go home and ask my parents if that was true. It's trashy as fuck. Cheaters suck, but if you want to out a cheater, you should do so in a private message.

Edit: And, I'm not going to lie. As a camgirl, I don't care if you're cheating. It's not my business, and frankly outing you would hurt my income. Hell, I rarely step in irl when it comes to cheating cause I don't want to be directly involved in that drama train unless it includes a close friend.

I feel really strongly about this part. My dad cheated on my mom a lot. I remember how embarrassed 10 years old me was when my friends told me they heard their moms talking about how they felt bad for my mom and why, and I had to go home and ask my parents if that was true. It's trashy as fuck. Cheaters suck, but if you want to out a cheater, you should do so in a private message.

Edit: And, I'm not going to lie. As a camgirl, I don't care if you're cheating. It's not my business, and frankly outing you would hurt my income. Hell, I rarely step in irl when it comes to cheating cause I don't want to be directly involved in that drama train unless it includes a close friend.

Agreed. The way she tweeted the wife directly and the manner in which she did it - bluntly but gleefully, like she was revelling in the moment with no consideration for how it might make the wife or her children reading it feel - was pretty sickening.

Unsolicited totally rude messages are fair game, IMO. But in this instance, the messages were invited and engaged in willingly and the persons RL identity is tied to the account, so its a lot more damaging than say, a model posting an unsolicited rude MFC mail.
Thread got quiet, but bumping to give an example of what I was speaking of. The person in this screenshot is someone whom I have banned and ignored years ago and still tries to chat with me every minute that I'm on cam. I do not feel bad in the least sharing his embarrassingly awful chat publicly since he persists to try and contact me even though he's been told not to.

Reminds me of the cam model who asked in a poll on twitter recently on how we, members, feel about models posting pictures of tips with or without our messages to their twitter.

My stance on that is clear: It is no one else's business whom I tipped, what amount I tipped and what the accompanying message is/ was. Especially not if it's an offline tip or ninja tip. I can understand that sometimes, models can be very happy with their members and friends, but as far as I am concerned: never mention me please.

I never thought about this. Mfc added an automated Twitter function to thank members publicly on Twitter for offline tips, but I'll be turning that off now, thanks!

Aria nina or some such.

Jesus Christ, I just watched the youtube of this, and he did nothing a lot of members doesn't do.... except be rude at the end? WHAT?!

Quote from another youtube video on it "If she was so uncomfortable with what he was saying, though she clearly wasn't cause she was replying, she could have sent it to his wife, this was all for publicity"

If she wanted notoriety, she got it.

Thread got quiet, but bumping to give an example of what I was speaking of. The person in this screenshot is someone whom I have banned and ignored years ago and still tries to chat with me every minute that I'm on cam. I do not feel bad in the least sharing his embarrassingly awful chat publicly since he persists to try and contact me even though he's been told not to.

I love to see your hard boobs hard. is my fav.
Who the hell wants hard boobs plus Amber's look soft not hard. :rock:

A model recently released a tip note message from me on her twitter, criticizing it as she always does.

is that some kinda fem dom arrangement? (trying to understand why it's a frequent occurrence)

is that some kinda fem dom arrangement? (trying to understand why it's a frequent occurrence)
I tip this model every so often, when I particularly like the way she looks or I let some dark fantasy overtake me with her in mind. I am banned so I don't exactly have her consent.
Tip notes are usually simple compliments, nothing too weird or offensive. Keep in mind that she would have to actually look at them in archives to see them, and she doesn't really want to look.

The interesting thing is that someone taking what they want is her particular fetish, so she sometimes can't help but react. She blocks the name because she doesn't want to encourage me, and it is a classy thing to do (even when angry).

So to answer your question... not some kind of fem dom arrangement, an unwanted one.

Status
Not open for further replies.