AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stand up bb

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? Why do u want me to stand up? I am sitting in my panties so that shows how fat/thin more accurately than standing. Could someone please clarify? Also, I can't stand on my bed I am sitting on....
Want a better look at your legs and ass maybe?

That's what I tend to focus on. I don't really ask for things like that if I'm not tipping, would probably check out your profile to get an idea of how you looked. But all your links pretty much leave me in the dark.

Want a better look at your legs and ass maybe?

That's what I tend to focus on. I don't really ask for things like that if I'm not tipping, would probably check out your profile to get an idea of how you looked. But all your links pretty much leave me in the dark.
I cam on Imlive.com which is really hard to link to unless I am online. There should be a direct link in my twitter.

I've rarely met members who ask for it that actually follow through with a tip or paid chat. I used to accommodate it, in fact I used to dance/at least stand my entire shift, but found I got paid more when I didn't. Seems the guys were fapping and getting a free show from that alone.

From the way most of them say it , it seems like mostly a power thing. They get off on giving you orders and then you doing it. Some might want a better look but because money is involved they treat you like a product to scrutinize before deciding if its worth the money spent. Rather than a human providing a service.

The other day a guy came in and asked me if I like BDSM, I said i don't mind a bit of it now and then but not in the lifestyle 24/7. He immediately told me to stand up, imagine if he had said that to a domme.

It isn't the standing so much as the motion and showing that off. This is where both men and women are alike in seeing how someone they like moves/ carries themselves.

On a bed kneeling will work, or stretching out for a long view of you. You don't need to actually stand.

I knew a model who could dance/ walk on her bed in 6 inch high heels. It looked super impressive and graceful, but very dangerous.

• Helpful!
Reactions: justjoinedtopost
From the way most of them say it , it seems like mostly a power thing. They get off on giving you orders and then you doing it. Some might want a better look but because money is involved they treat you like a product to scrutinize before deciding if its worth the money spent. Rather than a human providing a service.
Sadly there is an element of this, but as a member that is hard to resist.

I think for many it can be a test to the model's response for a request too. Does she expect to be tipped for it? Will she do it? In what spirit is the standing request taken?
For example, a "no, tip me" response may be seen as being entitled, arrogant, lacking in confidence, or lacking experience. It may also be taken as being able to set boundaries, confident, or strong. Depending on the impression the model gives.
Personally it doesn't compare to actually taking a risk and dropping a tip for something.

Hmmm ...thing is I broadcast on private based site. There are no tips :/
Sadly there is an element of this, but as a member that is hard to resist.

I think for many it can be a test to the model's response for a request too. Does she expect to be tipped for it? Will she do it? In what spirit is the standing request taken?
For example, a "no, tip me" response may be seen as being entitled, arrogant, lacking in confidence, or lacking experience. It may also be taken as being able to set boundaries, confident, or strong. Depending on the impression the model gives.
Personally it doesn't compare to actually taking a risk and dropping a tip for something.

Most of the time I think the members intent can be gauged by how they ask too. "Can you stand up, please?" will always get a kinder response than "stand up bb" Also a member with tokens will be taken more seriously than a grey/basic.

I do think its important as a model to handle requests respectfully. Of course misunderstandings do happen, especially if the model is having a rough day and has had mostly people demanding things in her room.

Reactions: Ambers Troll
What I have noticed from prvt sites (xlove, jasmin). Just my particular point of view.

The only models that I have taken prvt I knew what they looked like. Either they were showing enough for me to think "Yup, she'll do", or they had pics in profiles that showed off what I was interested in.

There have been a couple of times I might have gone prvt; model was certainly attractive enough, but not showing enough for me to know what I might be in for. You know what they say about buying a pig in a poke...

Seems like there are a lot of models on private sites who keep most of the goods hidden completely almost all of the time (not saying you are one of these). And I would prefer just to move on to another model rather than ask her to stand up, or roll over or whatever (without a gift/tip of some sort). This is because of the slew of "open bobs" type guys who ask to see more, or pull the "show ass we go prvt" nonsense.

• Helpful!
Reactions: fandango and Rubi
The only models that I have taken prvt I knew what they looked like. Either they were showing enough for me to think "Yup, she'll do", or they had pics in profiles that showed off what I was interested in.

If you don't have them already some full body pictures on your profile could cut down on the amount of people who ask you to stand, saving your sanity that little bit more. Then when someone asks be like "check out my profile pics, mate." :p

I've seen models on Streamate that charge a small amount of gold for stand up requests. That could satisfy the needs of the guys who just want to see it live but I understand it's a personal decision what to charge for.

Having your torso visible while sitting down is extremely accurate for weight. I know plenty of ladies would rather stand because its more universally flattering so your "pig in poke" perspective is not valid, sweetie.
"pig in a poke" has nothing to do with weight. Or with what ladies feel is flattering.

"The English colloquialisms such as turn out to be a pig in a poke or buy a pig in a poke mean that something is sold or bought without the buyer knowing its true nature or value, especially when buying without inspecting the item beforehand."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pig_in_a_poke

Pretty much refers to not knowing what you are getting beforehand, darling.

Sorry just realised you are on imlive as well , I'm not great in the mornings. I'd keep referring them to your pics if there is no tipping system.
im useless without intravenous caffeine drip lol

• Funny!
Reactions: Rubi
im useless without intravenous caffeine drip lol

I'm getting more on board with coffee now it really does the trick.

I understand why the stand up/show more question is frustrating. Throughout a whole shift if you were to stand up every time someone asked you to it would be very emotionally and physically draining. Also if you don't like being told what to do it adds insult to injury, "do something for free because I said so."

Changing your position regularly could help , stretching out every now and then, maybe doing some of those office exercises jk lol. I take regular 5 minute breaks every hour or two, so I don't go crazy just sitting there.

This made me laugh and recall when I first started camming I used to mostly lie down on my bed and being the smartass that you all know and (some of you) love, whenever someone said this I would stand on my bed so only my shins were visible on cam then plop back down with a huge grin. Ohh man, I'm so funny.

If they're using the term "bb" unironically, then it's probably brain damage.

Unironic use of bb, especially when used in combination with feet, should be grounds for castration. Makes me wonder if humans are still evolving. We may have peaked at the invention of the internet and are slowly degenerating, unrecognized. The memes and cat videos, not war or famine or disease, could ultimately be what dooms our species. We never even saw it coming man.

People who ask you to stand/spin/twirl are 99% of the time trying to get something for free. They also get rather angry when I respond to "give us a spin" by spinning around in my spinny desk chair, a move that I am highly amused by.

People who ask you to stand/spin/twirl are 99% of the time trying to get something for free. They also get rather angry when I respond to "give us a spin" by spinning around in my spinny desk chair, a move that I am highly amused by.
I would tip for that spin lol

I usually ask "are you wanting a height reference or something else?" because being 4'9" often means people want proof of how small I am but more often than not I get a frank and surprisingly honest "just want to see your ass" or something similar. So, yeeeeeah, looking for freebies is a pretty safe bet when I get this. Worse is when they're asking me to stand up and someone else tips for a titty flash, these are the guys that always say "Now turn around so we can see your butt"

There are times where I'm standing and nitwits ask me to stand.

I don't like it when people give me demands. Why is it so hard to be polite? If they are polite, I'm going to be a lot nicer to them and not seem like a bitch.

Majority the time I just say I lost the use of my legs, and ignore them.

Legs. It's all about the legs. Legs, legs, legs. Did I mention that I love legs?

In all seriousness (something I rarely do well) I've never asked any model to stand up. Well, without tipping anyway. I think I've tipped for that once. But yeah, as mentioned already, it's usually about seeing what someone can get for free, seeing how far they can go, I guess.

But I really do like a good pair of legs, but standing is not necessary to display them.

Having your torso visible while sitting down is extremely accurate for weight.

I kinda disagree with this. I most definitely look fatter in the torso sitting than I do standing. In fact, I used to have members comment on how "pudgy" I looked, but when I stood up I basically had a flat stomach.

It could just be because I'm short though. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: Blake Devine
I kinda disagree with this. I most definitely look fatter in the torso sitting than I do standing. In fact, I used to have members comment on how "pudgy" I looked, but when I stood up I basically had a flat stomach.

It could just be because I'm short though. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It probably is. I'm 4'11" and my stomach always looks that way when I sit down and is flat when I stand.

For me I'd rather look too heavy than to come off as being smaller than I really am. That's why I look like my "worst" is free public chat so they don't feel duped once we go to private chat. I hope that make sense lol thanks for your input!

Reactions: Violet Dawn
Why? Why do u want me to stand up? I am sitting in my panties so that shows how fat/thin more accurately than standing. Could someone please clarify? Also, I can't stand on my bed I am sitting on....

There are three reason people ask this.

1. Make sure you are not pre-recorded.
2. You have no pictures on your profile for someone to get a sense of your body shape
3. They are trying to get you to something for free.

The first two are important to a customer making a decision about taking you private. The problem is the third.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.