AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Suggestions for PS4 games without references to real life war

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just no war or no weapons either? Can it be a competitive game?

Like is Rocket League ok?

You might be better off trying to get a Nintendo Switch. Go back to Zelda and Mario for while.

Just no war or no weapons either? Can it be a competitive game?

Like is Rocket League ok?

You might be better off trying to get a Nintendo Switch. Go back to Zelda and Mario for while.

Weapons are definitely okay it's just soldiers in the dessert type scenarios that need be avoided. The switch sounds like a ton o fun too!

I'm not sure if any came out specifically for PS4, but it might be worth looking in the PS Store for any of the Katamari games. They're super bizarre, but SO much fun!

Reactions: sadie3189
Maybe something more fantasy based like Skyrim or Dragon Age? Those are some of my faves.

I have really been loving final fantasy xv. The gameplay is amazing and it is just such a beautiful game in general. Kingdom hearts is also great. You can't beat final fantasy with a great mix of disney characters. Little big planet (I played that game forever and its so adorable!) and skyrim are also great games as well.

I have really been loving final fantasy xv. The gameplay is amazing and it is just such a beautiful game in general. Kingdom hearts is also great. You can't beat final fantasy with a great mix of disney characters. Little big planet (I played that game forever and its so adorable!) and skyrim are also great games as well.
I didn't know they had final fantasy for PS4 that changes everything lol I looove the older ones

Reactions: LilahMercy
What about action and adventure games? One of my favorite studios is Naughty Dog. The Uncharted series is my favorite, Uncharted 2 is a little military based but 1, 3 and 4 are pretty good. It is about a treasure hunter by the name of Nathan Drake.

Oh and The Last of Us is pretty good, I also heard Horizon is pretty awesome it's fantasy based.

I'm a sucker for DC comics so if he's into Batman at all the Batman games by Rocksteady are fun to play as well.

• Helpful!
Reactions: sadie3189 and Gen
What about action and adventure games? One of my favorite studios is Naughty Dog. The Uncharted series is my favorite, Uncharted 2 is a little military based but 1, 3 and 4 are pretty good. It is about a treasure hunter by the name of Nathan Drake.

Oh and The Last of Us is pretty good, I also heard Horizon is pretty awesome it's fantasy based.

I'm a sucker for DC comics so if he's into Batman at all the Batman games by Rocksteady are fun to play as well.
Thank you thank you! So helpful they all look awesome.

The game I've been playing most lately is Horizon: Zero Dawn. A lot of it is in the desert (but also forest, snowy mountains, and jungle) but it's all bows & arrows, not guns. (You take down giant robot animals using primitive weapons. The story is interesting. It's a post-apocalyptic thing set almost a thousand years after the whole world is totally fucked, and you get to see/hear/read about the events that led to the end of the world, which does involve the military some.)

Final Fantasy XV is pretty good (especially the first half) but it's very different from the old Final Fantasy games in pretty much every possible way.

Dragon Age: Inquisition was a very good fantasy RPG. Skyrim is another good one.

Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor was a great Lord of the Rings game.

The Ratchet & Clank remake was fun. Lots of guns, but they're silly guns. Shooting cartoonish enemies on pretty non-desert planets.

Not everyone likes No Man's Sky, but I enjoyed it. Just lots of flying around in your spaceship exploring weird planets.

LittleBigPlanet 3 is a collection of platforming plus mini games plus thousands of player-created levels that span pretty much anything you can think of.

The Talos Principle and The Witness are good puzzle games and I'm really looking forward to RiME, which will be out in a month.

Reactions: sadie3189 and Gen
I'm not sure if any came out specifically for PS4, but it might be worth looking in the PS Store for any of the Katamari games. They're super bizarre, but SO much fun!

Unfortunately they haven't released any Katamari games for PS4. :(

I really wish they'd make some new ones. After the first two the rest were all just rehashes.

Unfortunately they haven't released any Katamari games for PS4. :(

It was such a good day, and then I read this. :( Come on, Namco! I still listen to the first game's soundtrack when I'm working on stuff and need non-distracting noise.

It was such a good day, and then I read this. :( Come on, Namco! I still listen to the first game's soundtrack when I'm working on stuff and need non-distracting noise.

Katamari Damacy had the best game soundtrack ever.

I somehow left out The Witcher III, my favorite current-gen RPG! Great fantasy setting, excellent writing and voice acting. Swords and crossbows in a northern European setting.

The Borderlands games have sand on some of the levels but are very cartoon like. Far enough from combat that I think he would be able to enjoy them. Great games for you to play together or alone.

I was pouring over my PS4 game library and realized I have a lot of military based games! Other than the awesome games previously mentioned I highly recommend NIER: AUTOMATA! Its an action RPG set in the future and it combines 3D exploration and combat with 2D shooting flawlessly! It's a beautiful game with a great soundtrack it is my favorite game of all time. I haven't played DARK SOULS 3 complete edition yet but it's fantasy based and largely focused on melee combat. The game can be quite difficult and invokes pure gamer rage but some may find that kind of challenge very fun. I also recommend the TALOS PRINCIPLE its a puzzle game but offers a good change of pace from the usual action orientated games available for the PS4 right now. There's no rush, no stress and solving puzzles feels very rewarding!

Outside of Call of Duty and Battlefield and the like, there aren't too many PS4 that explicitly reference real wars, so there's a huge library of games that would suit your criteria. Which ones may be of interest to you depend on your tastes, innit.

Fantasy/Adventure - Witcher 3, Uncharted 4, Dragon Age Inquisition, Skyrim, Final Fantasy 15, LOTR Shadow of Mordor

"Walking Sims" - Journey, Firewatch, Going Home, Everybody's Gone To The Rapture

JRPGs - Persona 5, Dragon Quest, I Am Setsuna

Sports/Racing - FIFA, WWE, NBA, NFL, NHL, UFC, Need For Speed, Drive Club

Sci-Fi - XCOM 2, Alien Isolation, Prey, No Man's Sky, Mass Effect Andromeda

Horror - Resident Evil 7, Until Dawn, Soma, Evil Within

There are SO many games on PS4 that are great that are not shooters! =)

Recommended one's that I own and/or play with my man are:
(there are quite a few we got for FREE with our PS Plus subscription :) )

Rocket League (!!!)
Trials Fusion (a modern Excitebike !! lol )
Fat Princess Adventures (!!)
The Last of Us (fav of mine - Zombies! excellent storyline, but they're are guns in it)
Overwatch (a huge shooter -not realistic but tons of "comic style" co-op fun)
DC Universe (FREE)
Injustice: Gods Among Us (DC Comics fighting game)
LittleBigPlanet
Lego series (! fun co-op! be batman! ha)
Fat Princess Adventures (!!)
Guacameele
FEZ
Never Alone
Assasin's Creed series
Magicka 2
Sparkle 2
SMITE
The Swapper
Tearaway
TRINE (fun side scroller puzzle and action)
10 Second Ninja (like mario but your a ninja lol)
World of Final Fantasy
God of War series
*any sports/fighting/action adventure games.. FIFA, Fighting, ....

...so many! hope this little bit helped some =)

a few people on here said rocket league already but i cannot stress enough how unbelievably FUN it is. I was totally expecting to HATE HATE HATE it when it first came out. But from the momentI joined my first match i was in love with it.

another good game is don't starve, or don't starve together if you want to play as a team.

so much fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.