AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC share questions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 2, 2016
MFC Username
fatquack
I thought there was a topic about this, but I can't find it.

Anyway I am helping out a model as Share Profile Manager and I have some questions that I can't find in the MFC wiki.

How do you get those previews of other albums at the bottom, like on this album from Amber:
https://share.myfreecams.com/a/2ig6tkst

Can you move files from one album to another? It would be easier to set up an upload of a bunch of videos overnight, but then they all go in the same album, or am I doing something wrong?
My idea was to upload all the videos first and then slowly release them (or let the model decide when to do that).

I have listed the first few videos, but they don't show up in the recent albums on the frontpage, while I see just published and older albums there. Do I need to change the dates? They are now from the last couple of hours.

It is a bit confusing to keep switching from manager mode to regular mode to see if it all looks ok.

Well, that would explain it. It seems that if you follow someone you also only see the free albums. That should be changed in my opinion, if I follow someone I do want to see all the new albums.

Not to hijack the thread but does anyone know how to show the Share inside the models room?

My friend can't find out how to do this. One girl said it was automatic but I suspect you need to click on something somewhere.

Thanks

Not to hijack the thread but does anyone know how to show the Share inside the models room?

My friend can't find out how to do this. One girl said it was automatic but I suspect you need to click on something somewhere.

Thanks

See those little icons under the model's video but above her share albums? There are display options there for what to show under the model's room.

I had never noticed those icons before.
Oh you just made me realize, a lot of people turn off the "model list" which is the mini homepage looking thing below a models room. You have to know how to turn that on to see these icons. I think.

Oh you just made me realize, a lot of people turn off the "model list" which is the mini homepage looking thing below a models room. You have to know how to turn that on to see these icons. I think.

Yes, it can show the model list, the whiteboard (if the model has that switched on) or the MFC share. You can turn it on at the bottom right "unhide models".

• Helpful!
Reactions: AmberCutie
But right now there are no previews at all under the albums we made.
Maybe it has something to do with settings (totally guessing but maybe guessing is helpful). Most of my vids are downloadable and purchased with tokens. My free/public stuff is downloadable.

Not sure what the issue is for you.

Thanks for the information!! Really appreciate it.

My friend isn't sure what the "model list" or "mini home page" is... so she can't found out how to turn on those buttons to then expose the share videos in her room.

Any advice or screenshots on how to turn that on would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thank you vey much!!

Thanks for the information!! Really appreciate it.

My friend isn't sure what the "model list" or "mini home page" is... so she can't found out how to turn on those buttons to then expose the share videos in her room.

Any advice or screenshots on how to turn that on would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thank you vey much!!
She does not do that, the member does on their side. She has no control over that.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Fatquack
She does not do that, the member does on their side. She has no control over that.
AHHHHH I get it now. Thank you!!! I finally found it. When I open a Ladies room I always do it as a "Pop Up" and those controls and bottom section don't appear I guess. But if you open it in "full browser mode" then they are there. Yes all member controlled.

Thank you for clearing up my confusion!!

Reactions: AmberCutie
how do i change the header of my mfc share page??? Mine has a flowing palm tree and its boring as shit lol. It says to go to the "cog" buttons that look like a tool button symbol on my videos. I noticed there is one on the video and right above it for the album. Either way I cant seem to figure out how to put videos up on my header

Reactions: Pure_emotion
how do i change the header of my mfc share page??? Mine has a flowing palm tree and its boring as shit lol. It says to go to the "cog" buttons that look like a tool button symbol on my videos. I noticed there is one on the video and right above it for the album. Either way I cant seem to figure out how to put videos up on my header
The video has to be free, then there will be an option to make it a profile header when you press the cog.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Puffin
I could swear we had a more specific "MFC Share" thread around here, but cannot find. So I'm posting this here as it's a really helpful tip:

The responses I got to this tweet indicated that it was not clear how to do this! And was also a problem because voucher links do not redirect you back to the video they're for once you redeem them.

Hi everyone! I'm just starting to upload videos here and look around. I have a question, how many of you make your videos downloadable? AND if it's NOT downloadable and the member tips to see it, can they watch it over and over or just one time?
thanks in advance

Hi everyone! I'm just starting to upload videos here and look around. I have a question, how many of you make your videos downloadable? AND if it's NOT downloadable and the member tips to see it, can they watch it over and over or just one time?
thanks in advance
Most people will expect/want them to be downloadable, so expect some flack from folks if you do not allow it. Videos can be watched over and over on the page regardless.

Any idea about what the stories are for? Assuming it's sort of like a snapchat/IG story thing because of the time out option but I don't see anywhere I can add any content....but I can add the blank story to a club??? Hope I didn't miss this discussion somewhere already. Would be awesome if it was an actual written story you could sell....I do write erotica so that would be useful.

Thanks all :)

As a follow up, I tried to see if I could upload a word doc just to give it a go, see if I could sell erotica but nope, file type not accepted I think. Any ideas on how to possibly us the MFC Share platform to distribute stories to fans?

As a follow up, I tried to see if I could upload a word doc just to give it a go, see if I could sell erotica but nope, file type not accepted I think. Any ideas on how to possibly us the MFC Share platform to distribute stories to fans?
Screenshots of the document from your phone so you can upload them as images.

I think treating it just like a snapchat or instagram story will help figure out how to utilize it.

Reactions: DJ_Pioneer
Status
Not open for further replies.