AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

40,000,000 Tip

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I going to be the only one who found it funny? It’s fun to me to see my profession in mainstream entertainment even if it’s a parody.

I mean, I’ve even done a countdown for pickle eating before so there’s at least one accuracy!

Who didn't find it funny? I thought it was hilarious!

Didn't know cake sitting was that well known. Somebody at SNL has been researching fetishes lol.

I clearly pay the best attention ever. I didn't realize it was an SNL skit and thought OP was asking for an actual model's show recording. Ooops.

I clearly pay the best attention ever. I didn't realize it was an SNL skit and thought OP was asking for an actual model's show recording. Ooops.

haha omg now I'm giggling even harder. I thought you were making a joke - and it fit so perfectly too lol.

I had to go watch it again, was really well done I thought (well except for the fact that most of us are way more professional and entertaining but still too funny)!

Who didn't find it funny? I
I don't know, lol, I guess just that absolutely no one had commented on it after I even tweeted it! I was like "oh no, is this one of those things that I'm supposed to be offended by and the rest of my community will shun me for laughing at?" :wacky:

I got a good chuckle catching this skit on Sat night. I had no clue they would be doing a parody skit of cam modeling and using the Chaturbate font. I randomly had the TV on and when it came on I stopped what I was doing and had a good time and laugh with it.

Does this mean society is accepting us just a bit more?!?!

I was totally fooled. LOL

Before I clicked on the youtube video I looked up miss_vixen on MFC for some reason (she hasn't been on since 2010 and i know it wasn't mfc, i was just wondering). And then I thought, damn, if you make 40,000,000 in one time then you probably don't have to log in on MFC pretty much ever.

I was really really confused. :asshat:

It would have been funnier if the account was shut down cuz they "looked to young"

I don't know, lol, I guess just that absolutely no one had commented on it after I even tweeted it! I was like "oh no, is this one of those things that I'm supposed to be offended by and the rest of my community will shun me for laughing at?" :wacky:

SHUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNED!

Status
Not open for further replies.