AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

One year since Trump's election

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I ask this because I honestly cannot understand. To the majority of the logical world right now, it appears as if our current presidency is a complete joke, and the only things he's trying to accomplish are retracting years of effort to work past racism and bigotry.

I'm not a supporter of him. But your questions are asked about every President by those who oppose them being in the Oval Office. Trump, Obama, Bush, Clinton, and prior.

Doesn't matter the side of the fence one wants to park their arse on, it'll always be questioned why you support someone.

I'm not a supporter of him. But your questions are asked about every President by those who oppose them being in the Oval Office. Trump, Obama, Bush, Clinton, and prior.

Doesn't matter the side of the fence one wants to park their arse on, it'll always be questioned why you support someone.
Then it shouldn’t be hard to answer, so hopefully someone does.

She didn't ask only one side of the fence. Trump's supporter have come from both sides anyway. Trump is the CURRENT president. What he's doing or not doing is worth discussion. Political support isn't usually without limits. Even his supporters should be talking about how he is doing at his job. Who cares about the rest? That's history. Giving folks who are still supporting Trump the chance to talk up their president is nice. Why isn't anyone putting something out there?

Then it shouldn’t be hard to answer, so hopefully someone does.
One would think. By the same token, when people berate and belittle others for their views, instead of openly listening and perhaps understanding the reasoning. It tends to make some people very quiet, and potentially resentful for those who do it. Thus the scenario of why someone might not comment on it and the political climate we are in now.

Reactions: ga5457 and Teagan

Your previous posts hinted that you were supportive of him being in office, so I would love to hear your justification for it. Other than "well he isn't Hillary".

Obama, Bush, Clinton and prior didn't provoke another country to the verge of nuclear war.

Your previous posts hinted that you were supportive of him being in office, so I would love to hear your justification for it. Other than "well he isn't Hillary".

My previous posts also said that I am not a supporter of him. If there's anything I like of him, it is that he isn't a career politician. Beyond that, no. I really don't care for him.

Obama, Bush, Clinton and prior didn't provoke another country to the verge of nuclear war.
So, you're saying that all the previous presidents are without fault? How did you feel about Bush when he went after Iraq and Afghanistan?

Again, you are misinterpreting my posts. All I said to Amber is that every Presidency has had people asking the exact same questions as what she did. nothing more, nothing less was implied.

Yeah, and the current president has had the most negative interaction in all aspects. Trump "supporters" are outraged that like 98% of comedians and late night comedy shows are poking fun at Trump...but holy shit he's doing SO MUCH STUFF that makes him laughable! I really don't comprehend why some people blindly support him when he's clearly a joke to so many normal-minded (and yes I keep saying logical/normal because I do feel you're abnormal or... dumb?? not sure... if you support him at this point) folk here in the Unites States of America.

At this point, if you support Trump, you are utterly braindead or you're a combination of racist and/or LGBT-phobic. Regardless, you're a piece of shit that is having the wool pulled over your eyes by wolves. And you are gleefully letting them do it.

You forgot Islamaphobia, xenophobia, homophobia and few others I can't currently recall.

Get over it!

Hillary lost, yet she's still whining about it much like you're doing right now.

You forgot Islamaphobia, xenophobia, homophobia and few others I can't currently recall.
Didn’t realize you were being facetious and was like “wow, didn’t think Boce was this socially aware!” hahha. Everything else aside, not sure how anyone could earnestly argue the xenophobia at least.

Also do you think Trump would’ve been quiet if he’d lost? He who cries because SNL is mean to him? If so, I’ve got a bridge to sell you.

Could someone who is still a Trump supporter explain to the rest of us why you support him?

Well... he's not micro-managing the military and giving them what they need to accomplish their mission.

He's also removed many of what the previous potus did with over-regulation.

He's NOT bowing down to other countries or apologizing for America while doing his best to improve relations and trade agreements.

I'll agree Trump is a bit of a chump with social media among other things... but still holding onto the glass is half full at this early stage of his Presidency.

I'm not holding out much hope for the taxes or healthcare revisions getting accomplished anytime soon with the current Congress either.

So, you're saying that all the previous presidents are without fault? How did you feel about Bush when he went after Iraq and Afghanistan?

Again, you are misinterpreting my posts. All I said to Amber is that every Presidency has had people asking the exact same questions as what she did. nothing more, nothing less was implied.
Bush was wrong and I said so at the time. Get OBL before starting in Iraq. I believe the only reason Iraq started was so Bush/Cheeney could save face. They knew they could find Saddam easier than OBL.
I didn't "misrepresent" anything. I pointed out the previous Presidents (with all their faults) didn't put us on the verge of total destruction from a nuclear war.

Last edited:
I hate politics. And more-so other people's political opinions.

200.gif

But I fuckin' love these threads on ACF.

I never thought I'd miss George W Bush but Trump has made me miss George W Bush.
Hearing both Bushes and Clinton speak out against Trump over the last few months really gave me pause. Really laid bare the farce this "democracy" is that people are always talking about defending on Fox/Msnbc/CNN. Understanding what the Bush and Clinton dynasties have been the face of, I can't help but wonder if maybe Trump was the best choice.
That is probably the best reason to support him. Lip service to all these phobias and isms makes me want to gag at this point.

The Debbie Wasserman Schultz/Awan episode. Neck deep in criminality and espionage...and she claims she was standing up against Islamophobia??? It would be laughable, if the confirmable facts of that whole mess weren't so outrageous.

I am having real trouble taking any of special interest victim routines seriously any more. Not because Trump has normalized any bigotry, but because in the political class it is nothing but a tool of manipulation.
What, pray tell, do you call the rumblings I have heard from politicians and the media over the last several years against Putin? Did it not reach a fever pitch during the election last year? Unless I am imagining things, there has been a great deal of info/disinfo about Ukraine, and Syrian no-fly zones, and missile defense systems.

I believe the only reason Iraq started was so Bush/Cheeney could save face. They knew they could find Saddam easier than OBL.
Well if Paul O'Neill was telling the truth, it was in the works well before 9/11. I believe the reason was power/profit.
Yeah, and the current president has had the most negative interaction in all aspects. Trump "supporters" are outraged that like 98% of comedians and late night comedy shows are poking fun at Trump...but holy shit he's doing SO MUCH STUFF that makes him laughable! I really don't comprehend why some people blindly support him when he's clearly a joke to so many normal-minded (and yes I keep saying logical/normal because I do feel you're abnormal or... dumb?? not sure... if you support him at this point) folk here in the Unites States of America.
Considering the levels of deception on all sides, I am at a loss to understand how anyone can support him, or be opposed to him. Negative interactions and late night comedians sounds more like a fashion choice than anything else.

Trump is a shit talker, he's said a lot that I don't like; but after the smears that went on with the Puerto Rico hurricane, or the Frederica Wilson mess, am I supposed find his "resistance" more preferable?

My sister was brutally murdered with a baseball bat by a drug addict. He bashed her face in so much that a closed casket was necessary. Doesn't mean I'm lining up to support a tyrant performing extrajudicial murders. No excuse for that shit.
Your happiness with your streets does not change the amorality of what he is doing.
https://www.thenation.com/article/how-the-us-military-came-to-embrace-extrajudicial-killings/

obama-peace-prize.jpg

Well... he's not micro-managing the military and giving them what they need to accomplish their mission.

Um. . . Do you actually know what the military's mission is? Cause its mission is to make money. . . Money which you will not see. Money for private contractors and manufacturers who fight so Big Oil and Gas and other natural resource companies can get control of the region. It has nothing to do with spreading democracy and everything to do with pissing away our hard earned money on gaining access to resources so that multinational corporations can make oodles of cash which won't be taxed anyway cause they hide it in offshore tax havens. These are the same companies that receive subsidies from the government and then throw their hands up and shrug when disasters like the BP Gulf oil spill happen. Privatize the gains, socialize the losses.

Don't believe me? Go look up General Wes Clark and the neo con plan to pillage the Middle East. This has been in the works since the 1980s.

TL;DR: Supporting troops is fine (good on them for their bravery), but supporting the military's mission makes no sense unless you're personally making money from it.

If there's one bipartisan takeaway I've gotten over the past year it's this:
It sucks when the people you trust lie to you, doesn't it?

Bush was wrong and I said so at the time. Get OBL before starting in Iraq. I believe the only reason Iraq started was so Bush/Cheeney could save face. They knew they could find Saddam easier than OBL.
There's a lot of faults and problems with the Iraq war. I'm not entirely disagreeing with you on it, as I think many things were misrepresented in order to go in and complete the mission Bush Sr was not allowed to do (Gulf War 1). Along with oil.

I didn't "misrepresent" anything. I pointed out the previous Presidents (with all their faults) didn't put us on the verge of total destruction from a nuclear war.

Cuban crisis during Kennedy's presidency
Kennedy's commitment to the Vietnam war, LBJ's continuance of it
While not nuclear crisis, many of FDR's policies helped push us into WW2.

There's also been many covert operations of presidencies to attempt to change power in a region. Every president is guilty of this. Many of which have backfired on the US and made matters worse.

This must be a joke, right? Oh yeah, quite known here in Europe for having no rispect of any possible human rights, for being a rape supporter, a murderer and a dictator wannabe/soon to be. All in all such a nice guy.

Forgot to add this: As long as he manages to keep good economic relationships with Russia and China (the country where the drug comes from) and allows US military presence across bases in his country, everybody's happy. He's safe. Good luck with that.

Reactions: AudriTwo

Get over it!

Hillary lost, yet she's still whining about it much like you're doing right now.

Boce, you are really adorable. Hillary did lose, so why do you keep bringing her up? Shouldn't she be TOTALLY irrlevant. Yes people are upset about her not winning still sure, but I have a challange for you. For a whole month, try not to utter the words "Hillary". Because she isn't president, and she lost. Focus on now. Because it's a deflection.

Shouldn't she be TOTALLY irrlevant.
Should be, but she is not. I have been watching her interviews since her electoral ass stomping. I am convinced she is practicing a particularly subversive form of deception, and it is relevant to things going on now. Occasionally I watch the Jimmy Dore show, and he can hardly talk about anything but her it seems. He makes a lot of good points too.

Just the other day Donna Brazile came out remarked about feeling treated like a slave by the Clinton campaign. Ironic, considering that racism is one thing that Clinton was supposed to be taking a stand against.

Could someone who is still a Trump supporter explain to the rest of us why you support him? Why you can look past how childish he's acted publicly both during his campaign and since he's taken office? Without long videos to sit through, without linking to articles... just in simple words. Bonus points if you do NOT reference "well Hillary would have done xyz she's worse" because it's about him, not the alternative at this point.

I ask this because I honestly cannot understand. To the majority of the logical world right now, it appears as if our current presidency is a complete joke, and the only things he's trying to accomplish are retracting years of effort to work past racism and bigotry.
Hey!
As a Trump supporter I'll take on that task of answering, to explain simple questions(simply meaning to the point and without multiple assumptions in the question).

Why you can look past how childish he's acted publicly both during his campaign and since he's taken office?

It is about getting past political correctness and getting to the point everyone accepts everyone as they are.

The media is paid to make him look bad, so he can't get that impression corrected directly.

So to solve this misperception political correctness is being pushed to total absurdity. The more absurdity the better, because at a certain point people realise how absurd the politcal correctness position is and the issue will fall away. In doing so the media also look absurd.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Gen
Should be, but she is not. I have been watching her interviews since her electoral ass stomping. I am convinced she is practicing a particularly subversive form of deception, and it is relevant to things going on now. Occasionally I watch the Jimmy Dore show, and he can hardly talk about anything but her it seems. He makes a lot of good points too.

Just the other day Donna Brazile came out remarked about feeling treated like a slave by the Clinton campaign. Ironic, considering that racism is one thing that Clinton was supposed to be taking a stand against.

Well of course. My point is deflecting to Hillary when the topic is Trump gets no where.

Well of course. My point is deflecting to Hillary when the topic is Trump gets no where.
Well, Boce wasn't responding to a comment about Trump. He was responding to a comment about Trump's utterly braindead, racist and/or LGBT-phobic piece of shit supporters.

Nice pivot tho'. You should run for office.

Well, Boce wasn't responding to a comment about Trump. He was responding to a comment about Trump's utterly braindead, racist and/or LGBT-phobic piece of shit supporters.

Nice pivot tho'. You should run for office.

And responded with a BUT HILLARY. That's my point. The topic was about Trump and he deflected to Hillary.

I'm not pivoting, just making an observation and a suggestion.

And responded with a BUT HILLARY. That's my point. The topic was about Trump and he deflected to Hillary.

I'm not pivoting, just making an observation and a suggestion.
giphy.gif

And again: that is incorrect. Boce was not responding to a comment about Trump; he was responding to a rather nasty stream of accusations and insults directed at Trump supporters (from someone who was extolling the merits of Hillary earlier in the thread, no less).

He wasn't deflecting; he was telling Jizzy he thought she was acting like a loser.

Do you feel like our military was underfunded? A weirdly high amount of our tax money goes to national defense. I would totally drum up some real respect for Trump if he funded proper care and living for veterans, but it seems like no matter how much money the military gets, they find other uses for it that don't include the soldiers they've already discarded. I also suspect that Trump would LOVE to micromanage the armed forces, but has no skill to do so. or even fake it.

Yeah. We're a war machine. Acknowledged. Morally, our killing may be the same. Politically, however, it's different. Duterte is killing his own people on their own land. I've probably derailed the thread enough, but I was just shocked to see someone praising him and even comparing Trump. No comparison. Totally disgusting.

Reactions: Booty_4U
The media is paid to make him look bad, so he can't get that impression corrected directly.

So to solve this misperception political correctness is being pushed to total absurdity. The more absurdity the better, because at a certain point people realise how absurd the politcal correctness position is and the issue will fall away. In doing so the media also look absurd.
But some of his most ridiculous statements are made on Twitter (which Trump claims is his way to get "his message to the people" by going around the "dishonest media").
Therefore those are not "spun" by the media.
That includes his provoking North Korea on Twitter.

But some of his most ridiculous statements are made on Twitter (which Trump claims is his way to get "his message to the people" by going around the "dishonest media").
Therefore those are not "spun" by the media.
That includes his provoking North Korea on Twitter.

His is the commander in chief. Relationships with North Korea comes under game theory, in which you have to be completely unpredictable.

Although you probably don't realize it, you just suggested that a potential war killing unknown millions is preferable to a mean tweet.
As I said before, the more absurdity the better. That was a great example of the total absurdity of political correctness.

Status
Not open for further replies.