AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

One year since Trump's election

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Rand Paul was serious, someone needs to remind him that Repubs are only supposed to be concerned with fiscal responsibility when they don't hold both houses.

At any rate, seem to be a few with the same sentiment (apparently not joking though). :hilarious:
https://www.infowars.com/bette-midler-jokes-about-rand-paul-being-violently-assaulted/

Did I jump the gun a bit? Serves me right for only reading thread titles at an alt left shithole.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-government-is-shut-down-again-for-2nd-time-in-a-month.22126/

Check that place out if you get bored. Softest of the soft. Funny in a sad way. Dudes that hate themselves as much as they do Republicans.

I used to always confuse Bette Midler and Barbara Streisand. Probably nothing alike. I think I like Streisand more now, weird, but she was pretty funny in one of those Focker movies.

Check that place out if you get bored. Softest of the soft. Funny in a sad way. Dudes that hate themselves as much as they do Republicans.
Oh how cute! A place where Shareblue links can still be posted without universal ridicule! Bookmarked!

2fe.jpg

His leadership style is a bit different than most politicians, but he's working hard to get things done that have been avoided for far too long.

I especially like how he keeps the msm busy with his tweets while he's getting more important things done.

More his lack of leadership. ZERO!

I have to disagree with that.

What is with Dave Dissident and Patience here? I love how nobody asked dude who he felt was more embarrassing. Like naw man, do not care and I am not about to work for your opinion. Please feel free to expand a bit on your thoughts when posting. I think we all know what is really going on here. Yup, you guessed it. Russia. Kidding, isn't really Russia. Robots yall. Secretly plotting our demise.

No mention of Jane Fonda?

Hmmm....

If you have nothing nice to say..

Fuck it, saying it anyway. Fonda ain't got a motor in the back of her Honda. Rekt. I'm thankful all three were mostly before my time.

Where is it you are wanting to be led?

I doubt I will get a response from such a prolific poster, but here is my observation...

Seems to me, on the Trump side there is a minority that is absolutely unwavering in their convictions that whatever Trump does or says is 100% correct. Recipe for disaster if you ask me.

On the anti-Trump side, there is a much larger, louder, self-assured, dare I say arrogant, contingent. Their memory seems to be limited to the most recent emotion they experienced. They will stupidly embrace the likes of G.W. Bush, forgetting what his administration meant for the republic we were supposed to have; and indeed, it seems they would happily double down on the disastrous policies his administration stood for, in exchange for nothing more than a bad headline with Trump's name in it. They will unironically refer to Hillary Clinton as "the people's champion", apparently oblivious to the seemingly daily revelations of new WTF??? evidence relating to the scope her criminality.

If the Trump side is a danger, the anti-Trump side strikes me as far worse; delusional to an alarming degree, convinced that they are fully justified in whatever they choose to do, rules and facts be damned. Which is, of course, a completely moot observation if it turns out both sides are headed in the same direction on matters of substance.

So where would you like to go?

Last edited:
Before your time excuse?

When will it be time?

Do you not understand how words work? What exactly was I trying to excuse myself from? Totally my bad for not being born sooner. I really dropped the ball on that one.

• Funny!
Reactions: Gen
I'm just kicking back and watching what happens. I have my suspicions from watching a previous President's behavior and actions. Time will tell. If the worst predictions come true, there's always learning Russian with Rosetta Stone.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article199812624.html

A leading Democratic group — Priorities USA — is warning party leaders they could squander a strong political climate in 2018 if they don't start to emphasize pocketbook issues over loose and unfocused critiques of Donald Trump.

According to internal polling by the super PAC, President Trump's approval rating climbed to 44 percent in the first week of February, compared to 53 percent who disapprove. That mirrors Trump's improving position in public polls.

In November, the same survey found his approval rating at 40 percent, with 54 percent disapproving.

The group’s survey also showed the Democratic Party’s generic ballot advantage had shrunk, with 46 percent preferring Democrats to 42 percent for Republicans.

More at the link. Not uncommon but maybe a bit unexpected with Trump.

A leading Democratic group — Priorities USA — is warning party leaders they could squander a strong political climate in 2018...
eek! Better get to whipping up some dossiers.

https://www.npr.org/2018/02/13/5846...estify-about-global-threats-in-senate-hearing

"Cyber is clearly the most challenging threat vector this country faces," said Senate intelligence committee Chairman Richard Burr, R-N.C. "It's also the most concerning, given how many aspects of our daily lives in the United States can be disrupted by a well-planned, well-executed cyberattack."

King complained that the United States doesn't have a formal strategy to deter cyberattackers. Instead, "all we do is patch our software and try to defend ourselves," he said.

"We are trying to fight a global battle with our hands tied behind our back," he added.

More at the link but this was weird to me. If dude ain't setting traps or something, why you advertising how weak we are? If we really are that weak, fix that problem quietly. A show of force is often needed.

https://www.npr.org/2018/02/13/5846...estify-about-global-threats-in-senate-hearing

More at the link but this was weird to me. If dude ain't setting traps or something, why you advertising how weak we are? If we really are that weak, fix that problem quietly. A show of force is often needed.
I watched that, and I am very fucking suspicious.

Now the hacking is one thing; I can see that being a threat. I also have so little trust in the government at this point that if it happened, I would probably assume they were behind it for whatever reason. And even if they weren't, they have encouraged the current environment so they could keep doing their hacking shit (according to some accounts I have read).

The whole 'information warfare' side of it strikes me as much more sinister. Have the Democrats and the Republicans not been engaged in nonstop information warfare with each other for at least several decades now? How much of an impact could Russia have had, considering the non-stop histrionics from US media? I have looked at some of the tweets from Russian bots and trolls, and it is a fucking joke.

This line jumped out at me a year ago...
https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf
RT aired a documentary about the Occupy Wall Street movement on 1, 2, and 4 November. RT framed the movement as a fight against "the ruling class" and described the current US political system as corrupt and dominated by corporations.

Now I sort of have mixed feelings about OWS; but does the bold part not describe our current system fairly accurately? What is the charge here, that Russia is doing what our own government is unable to do by telling the goddamn truth?

Reactions: Anatomica Doll
Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation, the European Research Council, the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council, or the University of Oxford.
The views and conclusions contained herein are those of the authors and should not be interpreted as necessarily representing the official policies or endorsements, either expressed or implied, of AFOSR or the U.S. Government
Bullshit.

on Trump supporters...

on Russia...

This is terrible...just terrible...

lynn.JPG

This poor woman has had to endure quite a bit of Russian propaganda (here); and things have only gotten worse since the whole Q anon larp went and got all the trolls riled up. A pity.

Да хранит тебя Бог, за то что ты такая заботливая сестра.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/T1cri6Y72aA/

Well, then. I wondered right after the election if it was legit, after hearing the stories about various states claiming the DHS was up to something.

Pretty obvious the whole Russia thing been used to try and regain control of the narrative, but the Sane Progressive seems to think there is even more going on. Wouldn't normally share the ramblings of an obvious tin-foil nutter like her, but it is a little interesting considering the reports that have been coming out about 'securing election infrastructure' over the last year+.

(34:00 is where she starts to get to the point)

Last edited:
Do you not understand how words work? What exactly was I trying to excuse myself from? Totally my bad for not being born sooner. I really dropped the ball on that one.

There is a magical place if you can imagine that, where words said have been recorded forever and some of them have even made their way into books.

Status
Not open for further replies.