Welcome to ACF

Join us now to access all features of the forum and interact with cam models and members!

1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

One year since Trump's election

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by justjoinedtopost, Nov 8, 2017.

1. justjoinedtopost

That would have struck me as absurd a year ago. Now I'm not lol-ing.

lol

2. zippypinhead

Is there any way for me to block or mute this thread, so I don't have to see it anymore when I visit ACF?

• Facepalm Facepalm x 1
  3. dilligaf0

V.I.P. Member

Not to mention there were no airline fatalities last year. Even though there haven't been any for several consecutive years, before the Cheeto.

• Like Like x 1
  4. dilligaf0

V.I.P. Member

Just pass over it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. AudriTwo

Cam Model

best twitter thread 2018

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. CharlieCharma

Cam Model

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Bocefish

Would you hire her to walk your dogs?

• Like Like x 1
  8. heybarkeep

Not something I'm proud to admit but couldn't help but chuckle at Sloppy Steve. The way he gives people nicknames is reminiscent of Flava Flav. Tweet even reads like it was written by Flav.

• Like Like x 1
  9. AmberCutie

AmberCutie Administrator
    Staff Member Cam Model

Did you quote the wrong person to reply to? Failing to see what the relation is to my comment.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Nikola Tesla

Or passing a bill without reading it.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  11. AmberCutie

AmberCutie Administrator
    Staff Member Cam Model

Thanks, the lack of any additional text in a post of videos can be troublesome.

12. justjoinedtopost

Sloppy Steve......Sloppy Steve.....SS.....

OMG, this reminds me of literal Hitler! Things are just getting more and more racister by the day!

13. TexMuscleJock

I have and always will maintain that politics need to be centric about economy and infrastructure. Social issues need to be removed from the picture; unfortunately, we've quite a bit of work to do in that arena, rendering them a 'necessary evil'. So many vote contingent upon their emotions and pathos appeal. We need to remember to vote responsibly - this means assessing what is objectively productive for our country and not what we as individuals want, based on personal sentiment. This is why I don't care about Trump's apparent belligerence - he has introduced quite a few sensible policies. Trump is a tricky one insofar as socio-political icons are concerned: so many can't divorce the facts from the bandwagon appeal.

That said, this bi-partisan system is in the context of the rest of the developed world particularly antiquated and ultimately, very destructive. Furthermore, there is no 'umbrella political system'; that is, what works in one nation, isn't necessarily best for another. Ergo, in the context of the U.S. , I am a staunch capitalist with far right sensibilities when it comes to market economy and infrastructure, and rather aligned with the left insofar as civil rights is concerned. But enough about my personal views.

At the end of the day, we need to maintain the reality that when you vote, you aren't voting for someone's personality; you are voting for said individual's policies and the plethora of other people to whom said individual will grant office. In short, we vote for administrations, not individuals.

• Like Like x 1
  14. dilligaf0

V.I.P. Member

We also need to remember that no single person can make laws. No matter what they promise, it must pass the legislature as well. Keep that in mind when you listen to their promises.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. dilligaf0

V.I.P. Member

16. TexMuscleJock

Absolutely correct. POTUS' relationship with legislature is important to consider as well. But yeah, there is a loooong road whereby laws and policies are implemented. This is why I never vote straight-ticket but always take the time to study up on who I am voting for.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Bocefish

Put on your big boy pants... nobody is making you read anything or make a reply unless it was your intention to sound like a whiny drama queen.
    Kudos for not knowing what I thought was glaringly obvious. I'm working on not giving a shit about what our government does too.

#527 Bocefish, Jan 13, 2018 at 11:46 PM
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2018 at 11:54 PM
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Facepalm Facepalm x 1
    • Bad Troll Attempt Bad Troll Attempt x 1
  18. Bocefish

19. heybarkeep