AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

One year since Trump's election

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The "what about them defense" is never a really strong argument but it utterly fails when it comes to Trump.

You can plausibly line-up Gore, Kerry, Obama, and Hillary on one side of the line and respond to an attack, on George W Bush, John McCain, Mitt Romney or damn near any of the 16 folks Trump beat in the primaries, and say the liberal media defended the Democrat with equal partisanship and selective facts. You can flip it around and substitute Fox and talk radio and defend attacks on any of the Democrats.
But what you shouldn't do one year into this fucking disaster of an administration, is try and compare Trump with any other American politician. When you do so you are either lying to us or yourself or just terminally stupid.
I can forgive a Republican (which I was until Nov 8) who said Hillary, is an awful human being and I can't vote for her President. Sure, Trump says some crazy shit, but WTF we need to shake up Washington so let's give the guy shot. But if you can't see this was a mistake now.. I just don't know what to say.

One has to compare an administration to others. Otherwise, why even bother with trying to say how good an administration is? Yes, we know this is a clusterfuck. But, the same is said of every administration at some point in time. Obama, both Bushes, even Clinton, Reagan, etc. It was all said at some point. Whether we like it or not, we have to give him a chance. Same shit people bitched about Obama's administration, same shit with Trump's.

As to shaking up Washington, no better person than Trump to do so. It really was needed. But, is he the right person for the office? No. But, then again, neither was Clinton or any other candidate of this past cycle. Had Clinton of won, I honestly doubt we'd be any better off. Both of them are as corrupt as can be, albeit from different areas.

So, who's the real winner? Certainly not us.

Reactions: HiGirlsRHot
But, is he the right person for the office? No. But, then again, neither was Clinton or any other candidate of this past cycle. Had Clinton of won, I honestly doubt we'd be any better off.

As tempting as it is to write 20 pages on why the country would be infinitely better if Crooked Hillary had won. I think I'll stop with the highlighted area of agreement. The best news of 2018 is finding out that at least some Trump supporters don't think he is the right person to be President.

Reactions: Gen
As tempting as it is to write 20 pages on why the country would be infinitely better if Crooked Hillary had won. I think I'll stop with the highlighted area of agreement. The best news of 2018 is finding out that at least some Trump supporters don't think he is the right person to be President.

There's some areas she'd be better than Trump. But, they're both unfit to be President for many reasons.

Honestly, I'm not a supporter of him. Yes, I like some of the things he's done. But, I certainly don't support him nor did I in the past.

Regardless of who's in office, the other party will always whine and cry about it. Look at how vocal people were during the eight years of Bill Clinton, Bush and Obama's administrations? Those who aligned themselves with the opposite party wouldn't shut up about how bad of a President they were. Same thing with Trump, regardless of how shitty a job he's doing. Can't cry wolf all the time.

Here's my prediction for Trump's Presidency: He'll stay in office for the four years, and will probably be impeached. However, like Bill Clinton, he won't be removed from office and will refuse to step down claiming some bullshit reason or will say something like "Clinton didn't, so why should I?" At the end of his four year term, he'll try to run again. But, the voters and electoral college will proudly shout "You're fired!"

Can't cry wolf all the time.
NY5OPT1.gif

Same. You know who inputs like in the middle of sentences like that on purpose? Teenagers.

No different than the Obama's infamous "Uh" counts:

Or, the great "Bushisms" that W is known for:

Robin Williams skit on politics:

No different than the Obama's infamous "Uh" counts:

Or, the great "Bushisms" that W is known for:

Robin Williams skit on politics:

Note that I said on purpose. I say like and uh a lot.
I do not put like or uh into my professional messages, especially when I had a behind the desk management position.

People have ticks when talking. I'm not tripping about that.

EDIT:

You should ALWAYS sound more intelligent on paper than you do talking in real life, especially when you hold a position of authority.

Last edited:
Note that I said on purpose. I say like and uh a lot.
I do not put like or uh into my professional messages, especially when I had a behind the desk management position.

People have ticks when talking. I'm not tripping about that.

Yes, people do have hangups in speeches. However, for one, Twitter is far from professional messages. Even if it comes from the President such as he sends them.

But, if you look up things not to do during professional speeches, one of the biggest things stated is filler words such as "like" and "uh" and "um". Obama is regarded as one of the better speakers who have been in the Oval office. However, it surprises me that they say so given the fact that his speeches were riddled with "ums" and the man couldn't say clear, concise messages without a teleprompter while on podium (he generally did okay in interviews for topic, but still had a shitload of filler "ums").

Just one article on using filler words.
https://www.extension.harvard.edu/inside-extension/tips-public-speaking-eliminating-dreaded-um

Yes, people do have hangups in speeches. However, for one, Twitter is far from professional messages. Even if it comes from the President such as he sends them.

But, if you look up things not to do during professional speeches, one of the biggest things stated is filler words such as "like" and "uh" and "um". Obama is regarded as one of the better speakers who have been in the Oval office. However, it surprises me that they say so given the fact that his speeches were riddled with "ums" and the man couldn't say clear, concise messages without a teleprompter while on podium (he generally did okay in interviews for topic, but still had a shitload of filler "ums").

https://www.extension.harvard.edu/inside-extension/tips-public-speaking-eliminating-dreaded-um

The president does not get to enjoy being unprofessional" on Twitter. He speaks on behalf of our country so should act accordingly on all platforms.

Filler words are bad, but were not my point. A short watch of Trump's speeches will show he uses them as well. My point is when in writing, you have no excuse for not sounding intelligent. He sounds like an idiot when speaking as well.

When you are writing you have the chance to properly form your thoughts into intelligent sentences.

He is using twitter as a professional platform so it should be...professional and handled as such. Especially because he is the president. Obama used um as a pause to gather his thoughts, Trump doesn't even have any thoughts to gather. And Obama only really did it during Q & As. Not really when he was doing speeches so much. There is a big difference here.

Uh, I'm like confused Doesn't the Mainstream Media mocking Obama "uhs", hurt your claim that they were always in the tank for him and Hillary?

Charlie's bigger point (I'm guessing) is that there is nothing normal or presidential about Trump's tweets. The language is that of child not of adult, the boasting of his IQ is something that most parents would scold their child for doing, and the gratuitous name-calling would often get you called on this forum

I don't know if it was Amber, Jolene, or one of those other really professional and successful models, but I remember them discussing how you should behave on Twitter as a cam model who wants to make it. It caused me to double think how I handled myself on Twitter(though I still fuck up occasionally). It was to a way higher standard than what Trump is displaying.

Why are sex workers handling themselves better than the goddamn president?

The president does not get to enjoy being unprofessional" on Twitter. He speaks on behalf of our country so should act accordingly on all platforms.

Filler words are bad, but were not my point. A short watch of Trump's speeches will show he uses them as well. My point is when in writing, you have no excuse for not sounding intelligent. He sounds like an idiot when speaking as well.

When you are writing you have the chance to properly form your thoughts into intelligent sentences.

Yes, I agree that one in a position of his should act in such a manner befitting their position. I agree with this even with pro athletes, etc. But, my point is that Twitter is technically not an official outlet of the White House, especially when it comes from his own personal account.

Also, who's to say he's writing them? Ever think that he might just be using voice to text, and hits "send" before he proof reads (just a @Teagan eludes to)? So, it's a manner of his speaking.

My point about the "um" counts from Obama, and the bushisms, is that the last three presidents have said some pretty foolish things, and have bad habits in speaking. So, if you're going to rip on Trump for using "like" in his tweets, you should do so for others.

Uh, I'm like confused Doesn't the Mainstream Media mocking Obama "uhs", hurt your claim that they were always in the tank for him and Hillary?

Charlie's bigger point (I'm guessing) is that there is nothing normal or presidential about Trump's tweets. The language is that of child not of adult, the boasting of his IQ is something that most parents would scold their child for doing, and the gratuitous name-calling would often get you called on this forum

Late night talk show hosts generally bang on both parties for stupid shit or to point out stuff such as this count. And, by "Mainstream Media" are you saying Fox is supporting Hillary and Obama? ;)

As to the conduct, yes, I agree that one should act more Presidential than Trump is. However, it is an unofficial account, and I can bet the White House staff is having shit fits about some of the stuff he blabs about without thinking.

However, it is an unofficial account, and I can bet the White House staff is having shit fits about some of the stuff he blabs about without thinking.

You'd think someone (maybe his family?) would take away his phone 'in the best interests of the nation' but old guys are gonna tweet. They will find a way. Once you are in, it seems, it is tough to get out. I can imagine George Washington tweeting if he had the chance and Benedict Arnold and Martin Luther King Jr. and John Wilkes Booth. Everyone would tweet. Tons of different personalities all selling something that they believe in.

Twitter gave him the check mark meaning he is a verified account, and he has said himself he uses it as such. Plus everyone working with him and at the white house knows he does it and treats what he says as the president speaking officially. Dumbass Sarah has to talk about it in every press conference she does. Just because he is an idiot who chose twitter doesn't mean it's any less professional and the standards aren't there. I didn't elude to him using voice to text because it's obvious he's not doing that. Voice to text messes up so much and doesn't punctuate the way he does when he's writing.

Yes, I agree that one in a position of his should act in such a manner befitting their position. I agree with this even with pro athletes, etc. But, my point is that Twitter is technically not an official outlet of the White House, especially when it comes from his own personal account.

Also, who's to say he's writing them? Ever think that he might just be using voice to text, and hits "send" before he proof reads (just a @Teagan eludes to)? So, it's a manner of his speaking.

My point about the "um" counts from Obama, and the bushisms, is that the last three presidents have said some pretty foolish things, and have bad habits in speaking. So, if you're going to rip on Trump for using "like" in his tweets, you should do so for others.

My point still stands. If he is using voice to text he has the chance to proofread. You should sound more intelligent over text than out loud.

Also, Obama and Bush are no longer president's. Why should I criticize them now when I'm criticising the fact that our current president tweets like a teenager?

Honestly, it is really reaching to compare saying uh to the things Trump tweets.

Reactions: AmberCutie and Gen
My point still stands. If he is using voice to text he has the chance to proofread. You should sound more intelligent over text than out loud.

Also, Obama and Bush are no longer president's. Why should I criticize them now when I'm criticising the fact that our current president tweets like a teenager?

Honestly, it is really reaching to compare saying uh to the things Trump tweets.

My understanding is there is three type of Trump tweets. During the day he will dictate tweets, the staffers will clean up the grammar and tweet them. He is also has a social media manager Dan Scavino. Dan occasionally posts Trump's dictated tweets, but he mostly is responsible for posting tweets that sound like they were written by an adult like this one

Finally, there are the tweets, that are sent by Trump himself. Those are typically sent between midnight and 8 AM EST and cause 99% of the trouble. These are completely unfiltered, not proofread etc.

Sadly as much as I wish @realdonaldtrump wasn't an official White House communication, both Press secretaries Sean Spicer, and Sarah Huckabee-Sanders have said on the record a number of times they are. So when he tweets that transgender folks aren't allowed in the military that becomes US policy. Likewise back in the spring, Trump twitted something about possibly attacking North Korea, which caused the military to start issuing alerts until Trumps next tweet 15 minutes later caused them to stand down.

Yes, it is tragic that on any given day the most self-indulgent, juvenile tweets, but the most immature camgirl, sound more professional and literate than those of the President of the United States.

Reactions: CharlieCharma

Yes, they are no longer presidents. But, does that negate anything they said or did when they were president? So, in three years, when Trump is most likely out of office, you'll say the same thing?

And, I was only comparing Trump's use of the word "like" to Obama's heavy use of the word "um" and provided reference about why "um" is a bade thing when you are speaking professionally.

Now, if you want to talk stupid comments, they all do it. Which is part of the reason why I threw the W gaffes in there. But, one would think Obama would know how many states there are. 57 is not the answer... ;)

Like Trump's nonsensical babble when he goes off prompter?

Last edited:
Twitter gave him the check mark meaning he is a verified account, and he has said himself he uses it as such. Plus everyone working with him and at the white house knows he does it and treats what he says as the president speaking officially. Dumbass Sarah has to talk about it in every press conference she does. Just because he is an idiot who chose twitter doesn't mean it's any less professional and the standards aren't there. I didn't elude to him using voice to text because it's obvious he's not doing that. Voice to text messes up so much and doesn't punctuate the way he does when he's writing.
Trump has said publicly and on the record he uses Twitter to express himself and to get his word and policies out to his supporters while going around the media. That sounds pretty official to me.

There is no logical defense for how immature and unprofessional our President sounds in his tweets. None. Stop.

There is no logical defense for how immature and unprofessional our President sounds in his tweets. None. Stop.

Maybe his genius is just far beyond our mere mortal level of logic, lol.

Trump's ego holds no bounds, yet I still believe he's less of a narcissist than Obama was if that makes sense.

Obama was always I, I, I... in his speeches, although he was an extraordinary speech maker providing he had a teleprompter.

Trump keeps the media in a state of chaos which I find amusing and is one the jokes we used to make about leadership... if you can't dazzle 'em with pure brilliance, baffle 'em with a little bullshit to keep them guessing.

Obama was I I I because he actually did things. Trump is still I I I, but for things he didn't have a hand in, let alone knowledge of. He just took credit for North Korea speaking to South Korea. Like.....no. Obama has an ego but he deserves to have one, Trump hasn't accomplished anything but getting baited and falling for it. What he does have is because of his family, Obama is the opposite of all of that.

Maybe his genius is just far beyond our mere mortal level of logic, lol.

Trump's ego holds no bounds, yet I still believe he's less of a narcissist than Obama was if that makes sense.

Obama was always I, I, I... in his speeches, although he was an extraordinary speech maker providing he had a teleprompter.

Trump keeps the media in a state of chaos which I find amusing and is one the jokes we used to make about leadership... if you can't dazzle 'em with pure brilliance, baffle 'em with a little bullshit to keep them guessing.

Wow, that's like one of the most dubious arguments about who has it worse in terms of being a narcissist (and worse yet about president golden rod's so-called "brilliance"), especially when he continuously pats himself on the back in the most egregious fashion; like crediting himself of Colin Kaepernick's jobless status, how he (mis)handled the Puerto Rico disaster, on the first amendment coming under fire, etc.

Then the toupée in office tweets stuff like...
"We should have a contest as to which of the Networks, plus CNN and not including Fox, is the most dishonest, corrupt and/or distorted in its political coverage of your favorite President (me)." All words verbatim

Way to show humility mr. prez

Status
Not open for further replies.