AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

One year since Trump's election

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe his genius is just far beyond our mere mortal level of logic, lol.
That would have struck me as absurd a year ago. Now I'm not lol-ing.

lol

Obama was I I I because he actually did things. Trump is still I I I, but for things he didn't have a hand in, let alone knowledge of. He just took credit for North Korea speaking to South Korea. Like.....no. Obama has an ego but he deserves to have one, Trump hasn't accomplished anything but getting baited and falling for it. What he does have is because of his family, Obama is the opposite of all of that.
Not to mention there were no airline fatalities last year. Even though there haven't been any for several consecutive years, before the Cheeto.

Reactions: Teagan

best twitter thread 2018

Would you hire her to walk your dogs?

Did you quote the wrong person to reply to? Failing to see what the relation is to my comment.

Reactions: ExcellaExe
I have and always will maintain that politics need to be centric about economy and infrastructure. Social issues need to be removed from the picture; unfortunately, we've quite a bit of work to do in that arena, rendering them a 'necessary evil'. So many vote contingent upon their emotions and pathos appeal. We need to remember to vote responsibly - this means assessing what is objectively productive for our country and not what we as individuals want, based on personal sentiment. This is why I don't care about Trump's apparent belligerence - he has introduced quite a few sensible policies. Trump is a tricky one insofar as socio-political icons are concerned: so many can't divorce the facts from the bandwagon appeal.

That said, this bi-partisan system is in the context of the rest of the developed world particularly antiquated and ultimately, very destructive. Furthermore, there is no 'umbrella political system'; that is, what works in one nation, isn't necessarily best for another. Ergo, in the context of the U.S. , I am a staunch capitalist with far right sensibilities when it comes to market economy and infrastructure, and rather aligned with the left insofar as civil rights is concerned. But enough about my personal views.

At the end of the day, we need to maintain the reality that when you vote, you aren't voting for someone's personality; you are voting for said individual's policies and the plethora of other people to whom said individual will grant office. In short, we vote for administrations, not individuals.

At the end of the day, we need to maintain the reality that when you vote, you aren't voting for someone's personality; you are voting for said individual's policies and the plethora of other people to whom said individual will grant office. In short, we vote for administrations, not individuals.
We also need to remember that no single person can make laws. No matter what they promise, it must pass the legislature as well. Keep that in mind when you listen to their promises.

We also need to remember that no single person can make laws. No matter what they promise, it must pass the legislature as well. Keep that in mind when you listen to their promises.

Absolutely correct. POTUS' relationship with legislature is important to consider as well. But yeah, there is a loooong road whereby laws and policies are implemented. This is why I never vote straight-ticket but always take the time to study up on who I am voting for.

Is there any way for me to block or mute this thread, so I don't have to see it anymore when I visit ACF?
Put on your big boy pants... nobody is making you read anything or make a reply unless it was your intention to sound like a whiny drama queen.
Did you quote the wrong person to reply to? Failing to see what the relation is to my comment.

Kudos for not knowing what I thought was glaringly obvious. I'm working on not giving a shit about what our government does too.

Last edited:
  • Wat?!
Last edited:
Calling places shitholes haha.

Interesting little segment from one of the propaganda outlets over this brouhaha the other day.

Stephanie Hamill, the token "Trump supporter", trotted out the tired "Clintons had Klaus Eberwein killed" suggestion. I'm guessing in Joy Reid's little fraudulent reality, the hope is that such an obviously dubious insinuation from the opposition will distract from the fact that the 3 women on the left of the panel are as full of shit as it gets.

Particularly bothersome to me, because I remember Rush Limbaugh in the 90s pushing the Clinton bodies thing; I believed it for a while, but all it took was debunking one for me to discard any truth Rush might have been sharing with the world.

For the record, I do think there are a lot of very suspicious deaths over the last few decades. 99.9999% certain some of them are assassinations. I don't think the Clintons are the sole face of this though.

Mr. Reptilian is far closer to the truth than the four squawking hens on MSNBC imo.

Stephanie Hamill, the token "Trump supporter", trotted out the tired "Clintons had Klaus Eberwein killed" suggestion. I'm guessing in Joy Reid's little fraudulent reality, the hope is that such an obviously dubious insinuation from the opposition will distract from the fact that the 3 women on the left of the panel are as full of shit as it gets.
tenor.gif

stephanie.JPG

"You can also ask Klaus Eberwein, the former Haitian government official, that has all the dirt on the Clinton Foundation...oh wait! You can't ask him, because he mysteriously committed suicide the day before he was supposed to testify against the Clinton Foundation."

Apparently Stephanie Hamill is about as sketchy as Joy Reid and that "Global Citizen" app she was pimpin a while back LOL!

So I bought into the Russian crap hook line and sinker, to the point I contacted my congressmen DURING the election. Now I have had a year+ to feel stupider by the day for letting myself get played for a fool?

http://thehill.com/policy/technolog...-facebook-to-investigate-russian-bot-campaign
Top-ranking Democrats in the House and the Senate are calling on Twitter and Facebook to launch investigations of potential Russian-linked accounts pushing for the release of a controversial congressional memo.

I wish Schumer, Feinstein, Booker, Waters, Schiff, and the rest all the luck in the world with their little dumbed-down, pussy-hat wearing avalanche.

I wish Schumer, Feinstein, Booker, Waters, Schiff, and the rest all the luck in the world with their little dumbed-down, pussy-hat wearing avalanche.

Fuck that! All of them need to go along with half a dozen, or so, career cronies on the right side of the aisle as well. I wasn't kidding when I said I'm working on not giving a shit anymore. My blood pressure rises just thinking about how fucked up our government is. If any of them were in the civilian sector and did half the shit they do on a daily basis, they'd all be fired!

Shutting down the government over illegal immigrant disagreements?

Really!?!???

If they did their jobs in the first place, none of this would be an issue.

So like, are we purging here or what people. If this keeps happening I feel like we should be allowed to purge. Joking. Mostly because reality isn't as funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.