AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Showgirls

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A classic! It's one of those awesomely bad yet entertaining movies

giphy.gif

I thought it was funny seeing Jessie Spano, the goody-two-shoes from Saved by the Bell, play a totally opposite role as a stripper! lol

No. Would you recommend it? I watched "Black swan" (years ago) and I enjoyed it.

Yes. I'd file it in the "so bad it's good" category of movies. It also features the most erotic sex scene in all of cinema. It's a little understated, and very nuanced, perhaps even a little too subtle, but quite powerful in its own way.

Looks like someone is tipping big here. Exorcism in progress ...

No. Would you recommend it? I watched "Black swan" (years ago) and I enjoyed it.
Not even close to the same feel there and YES! Everyone should watch ShowGirls!

Yes. I'd file it in the "so bad it's good" category of movies. It also features the most erotic sex scene in all of cinema. It's a little understated, and very nuanced, perhaps even a little too subtle, but quite powerful in its own way.

Yes this was my favorite scene!! Or when she gives the lap dance with the chick watching!!

Looks like someone is tipping big here. Exorcism in progress ...

About the same reaction as some models give for a 1tkn tip with the little pink alien inserted...

It's been a long time since I've seen this movie. Might have to put it on the playlist again. Don't think I've seen "Wild Things" @missholly

Reactions: missholly
If you haven't watched wild things that should be added to your list too! Lol

No, I haven't. Added this one too. Thanks.

About the same reaction as some models give for a 1tkn tip with the little pink alien inserted

Pretty much... but personally speaking I don't mind that much. I mean, I understand that models don't want to kill their money maker. But as a member, you can always just press the private botton and ask them to take it out.

Last edited:
I've never watched the whole movie. I just remember the teenage me being very excited that I got to see Jessie from Saved by the bells boobs when I discovered it on the internet.

I used to watch the re runs of that show almost every day after school and she was one of my favourite people on TV. Teenage me was very disappointed that Kelly, Hillary from the Fresh Prince and Sabrina the teenage witch never went topless in a movie.

• Funny!
Reactions: MDouble00
It's funny how the US MPAA gives an NC17 rating to a film filled with exotic dancing, some pretend sex, and lot's of screen time of bare breasts, while movies like the Saw franchise featuring bodies being maimed, mauled, and torn apart are given an R rating. Graphically brutal torture & gore is more acceptable for younger audiences according to the MPAA in other words.

Status
Not open for further replies.