AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

split camming

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thr33

Cam Model
Apr 3, 2017
Canada
hello all,
I searched the forums but didn't really find what I was looking for, so please help if you can :h:

I would like to split cam MFC and CB, i have a small but decent and loyal following on both and each site is very different so i would like to stay active on both.

However when I try to split cam, the FPS drop from 30 or so to 10 or so :(
yet I have watched other girls split cam and the quality is fine...

I think i am well setup:
i have the logitech c920
I have the fastest internet available in canada, (up to 150Mbps download speed and 15Mbps upload speed)
I have a pretty good laptop (Asus ZenBook UX305F)

what is the issue? is my laptop not good enough? how do other girls manage to split cam?

Reactions: yummybrownfox
It’s frustrating because I’ve dealt with the same thing when splitcamming two sites using ManyCam (Fast internet...good laptop and processor...C920 webcam).

But other models have said that ManyCam tends to be shitty like that, compared to other software like VerySoft, etc. I guess you get what you pay for (I had been using the free version of ManyCam).

I got in trouble for splitcamming on Cams, so I don’t do that anymore. That site can be ridiculous with their rules. Lol.

Btw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

It’s frustrating because I’ve dealt with the same thing when splitcamming two sites using ManyCam (Fast internet...good laptop and processor...C920 webcam).

But other models have said that ManyCam tends to be shitty like that, compared to other software like VerySoft, etc. I guess you get what you pay for (I had been using the free version of ManyCam).

I got in trouble for splitcamming on Cams, so I don’t do that anymore. That site can be ridiculous with their rules. Lol.

Btw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

hmmmm I'm willing to pay for a reasonably priced software, but only if I will get results out of it (like I don't want to pay for it and have same issue :\ )
and yah, i have the fastest internet available and an expensive laptop, so I dono wtf I am doing wrong here LOL

hopefully more people chip in and can help us =)

and thank you haha :h:

hmmmm I'm willing to pay for a reasonably priced software, but only if I will get results out of it (like I don't want to pay for it and have same issue :\ )
and yah, i have the fastest internet available and an expensive laptop, so I dono wtf I am doing wrong here LOL

hopefully more people chip in and can help us =)

and thank you haha :h:

I remember spending my money on Very Soft (since everyone recommended it), and then had an issue where the cam sites wouldn’t even detect my webcam at all while using it. I was pretty upset because that was like $50 (or $100? I don’t remember) I had wasted on software I couldn’t get to work. And for me, as a struggling single mom, spending that $50 on that is a big deal. Lol.

hello all,
I searched the forums but didn't really find what I was looking for, so please help if you can :h:

I would like to split cam MFC and CB, i have a small but decent and loyal following on both and each site is very different so i would like to stay active on both.

However when I try to split cam, the FPS drop from 30 or so to 10 or so :(
yet I have watched other girls split cam and the quality is fine...

I think i am well setup:
i have the logitech c920
I have the fastest internet available in canada, (up to 150Mbps download speed and 15Mbps upload speed)
I have a pretty good laptop (Asus ZenBook UX305F)

what is the issue? is my laptop not good enough? how do other girls manage to split cam?

When you split cam you are encoding to two different sites at the same time. This is going to use much more processing on your CPU. A Core M processor that's in your laptop isn't going to handle that well at all. You might need to upgrade to something with at least an I5 processor if you're going to try this even at low resolutions.

When you split cam you are encoding to two different sites at the same time. This is going to use much more processing on your CPU. A Core M processor that's in your laptop isn't going to handle that well at all. You might need to upgrade to something with at least an I5 processor if you're going to try this even at low resolutions.

I see, thank you so much! I suppose I assumed a super fancy slim laptop would be capable of handling it, but I get it!
Do you have recommendations by any chance if you don't mind? Because clearly it's not just about price or looks when it comes to this I guess. would help all us non techies out :h:

Oh, also, personally I've always wanted a gaming laptop, and am saving up for one. Not sure which one yet but a couple grand.

Would that be good for split camming?

Status
Not open for further replies.