AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do you offer videos featuring missionary sex?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you are so kinky. ;)

You really made made me realize I don't think I have any videos with missionary in them lol. All my b/g content on MV doesn't even feature one missionary scene haha.

I have a b/g snapchat compilation that features some missionary sex from both of our POV, as well as lots of other positions.
Is there any missionary sex that isn't POV? What turns me on about seeing it is the female receiving pleasure in that position.

Last edited:
Is there any missionary sex that isn't POV? What turns me on about seeing it is the female receiving pleasure in that position.
sure, you could put the camera in the room and still have missionary sex portrayed from any angle.

You really made made me realize I don't think I have any videos with missionary in them lol. All my b/g content on MV doesn't even feature one missionary scene haha.
Did you have missionary sex on cam back when you had a couple account on CB?

Did you have missionary sex on cam back when you had a couple account on CB?
Ummmm maybe? I can't really remember :p we didn't do couple shows for that long because I made more on my own. Plus I really didn't like chaturbate in general. I moved to mfc/SM.

I have a ton actually but they are all taboo based. I don't create "vanilla" content.

Seriously @Guy ? You need to be like Nike and Just Do It. You are putting way to much into this.
When/If it actually happens you will be so freaked out and nervous that you will fail to achieve um... yeah.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Seriously @Guy ? You need to be like Nike and Just Do It. You are putting way to much into this.
When/If it actually happens you will be so freaked out and nervous that you will fail to achieve um... yeah.
I don't feel ready for having sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.