AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB vs. MFC which is better?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schwifty lady

Inactive Cam Model
Sep 11, 2017
East Coast
Chaturbate Username
GetSchwifty69
While I'm not currently a model, I was a while back on CB. Broadcasting consistently, I made about 600 a month. I liked the site, but was wondering if other models had a preference for MFC?

Have you broadcasted on both? Which did you like better? Which was more lucrative? More fun?

I have only streamed on Chaturbate and would highly recommend sticking with it for a little while if you want to get back into camming. MFC is a bit more cut throat since its based off of ranking.

I have only streamed on Chaturbate and would highly recommend sticking with it for a little while if you want to get back into camming. MFC is a bit more cut throat since its based off of ranking.
Yes the models there are cutthroats, when they are not camming they are a menace on the seven seas. :D

gz0i1qrb_thumb_play_5.jpg

Depends on what you want from your fanbase. If you just want more people, chaturbate. If you want a more personal, dedicated fanbase, MFC. The only reason I say that is because most of the girls on mfc have a dedicated fanbase that are there everytime they log in, no matter what, and that helps them immensely because the long-time-member to new-paying-member ratio is vastly tilted on mfc. From what I can see.

I started out on chaturbate and moved over, and even got some people to come over and buy tokens. So just depends on your fans.

Being a newer model I don't probably have the best advise on which site is better but I feel like personally I've had a lot more luck with getting traffic in my room on chaturbate than I did back when I tried mfc.
I also just feel like chaturbate is more inviting to new models because there isn't the cam score aspect to worry about.
I do really enjoy the apps and bots feature on chaturbate, I feel like its really easy to find your way around the more popular apps/bots. The only issue I have had is theres so many sometime I don't know which ones to chose for that night. My go to is the multi tip goal app thou.

Reactions: JennyFae
Status
Not open for further replies.