AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Favorite soundtrack albums/songs?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OddiBlu

Inactive Cam Model
Apr 1, 2018
I'm obsessed with soundtrack music. Tv, movies, video games...all of it. My faves are (in no particular order) listed below, and the ones with stars are lesser known gold that you should definitely check out.

- Lion King, Aladdin, Pocahontas, Moana, Aristocats, Brave
- Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit
- *Journey (the video game)
- *Abzu
- *Song of the Sea
- Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke, etc
- Skyrim and Oblivion
- World of Warcraft
- Buffy
- *Memoirs of a Geisha
- Harry Potter
- *Ori and the Blind Forest
- Prince of Egypt
- Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron
- Wolf's Rain
- Ghost in the Shell (from the anime not the live action movie)
- Game of Thrones
- Pan's Labyrinth
- Amelie

Please feel free to share soundtrack music you enjoy! I'm always looking for more to listen to.

Ohhh! I dig this! You listed so many good ones, my gosh! Skyrim, yeeees. Lord of the RIngs? Even more yeees. I've listened to the LOTR soundtracks hundreds of times since the movies came out - and they are still juuuust as good today! Plus you listed so many of my fave musical/animated sountracks tooo!

Two soundtracks that I really enjoyed but didn't see on your list are:

Vikings Soundtrack by Trevor Morris (any of the seasons, but my fave song is on the Season 3 soundtrack! I would write down the title, but it contains a HUGE spoiler, so I don't want to post it for those who haven't seen the show!)
Mad Max Fury Road is my second fave soundtrack listen!

Since you opened it up to musicals, intentionally or not, with Alladin...

Phantom of the Opera - yes with the cringy 80s synth. Has to be Michael Crawford/Sarah Brightman. Otherwise West End or Broadway cast works.

Kate - Clint Mansell is likely more amazing than I'll ever know. That's a very subtle version of Lux Aeterna, I know it more by the 'Requiem for a Dream' version, which I believe was also used for the Top Gear Polar Exploration special some years back.

The marching nature of it reminds me of a favorite from 'Sons of Anarchy'. Strong show the first few seasons that sadly went off the rails, it had fantastic music support throughout its run including Straylight Run

Though I've never played the game itself, the Alan Wake soundtrack has provided my ears with relaxation many a time.

One more musical that must be acknowledged - sure, it was about an inconsequential revolt, but if 'Les Misérables' doesn't invoke feeling in you somehow I'm a little sad. Any version will do.

Just say no to Bear McCreary. He got away with using the same 10 second theme loop in 'BSG:2004' endlessly. Now he's more boring than the repetitive zombies on 'The Walking Dead' There's too much good music to explore and re-find to put up with that laziness.

Reactions: oyabeelovely
This isn't as much of a soundtrack since its a rock opera and the original album came first, but Evita

I like listening to opera while I'm working cus they're more entertaining than listening to music when nits slow. It's equivelant to watching a movie for me.

Last edited:
There's a soundtrack I´m absolutely a sucker for.
It's by Nick Cave (whom I actually met once!) and Warren Ellis in the "Assassination of Jesse James by Robert Ford", the movie is long and mediocre, but the soundtrack is so good, that it's being re-used in other films and TV series . Here's a sample, it's achingly beautiful, like a perfect lighting in a close up frame:

Very underrated flick. Jeff rarely fails to deliver.

Mentioned some before, I'm lost in SOA music these days between books. An ok show that went eh then went wow and finished uhhhaaay? (a confused Tim Allen). The show was the show. The music was stellar throughout though, Spotify has several series playlists. Some spoilers in the vids.

Edit : Duplicated artists, revised to have three unique.

Last edited:
I am obsessed with soundtrack music as well! The Clockwork Orange, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, and The Arrival are one of my favs. I also LOVE games soundtracks! The Mario games are usually the ones that I admire the most, especially this orchestrated songs from Super Mario Galaxy:

Status
Not open for further replies.