AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Holiday impressions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 3, 2017
Not many of you know, but I love travelling and I was away for a week. I took my family on vacation to GREECE! Greece is this delicious, vibrant, filled with scents and history country that I knew we needed prepping for this ahead of time. Having read their greek mythology, and having this huge passion about their language, this choice was pretty easy. On the first day, I kept expecting to see statues of Hercules everywhere which didn't happen, and my friends made huge fun of me.

I couldn't pinpoint a single place in Greece I don't like, although I'm not too keen on seeing Athens, their capital. I avoid big cities on my travels unless there are great places we have in mind seeing. I'm not saying Athens isn't worth seeing at all, but I already come from a nice, busy city and I want some peace and quite and be far far away from well traffic and people. Don't judge, you'd do the same in my case.

You know this already but, going on holiday is never certain. Like you never know what you're going to get. But in this case I was pleasantly surprised! It was super lovely: the hotel, the food, the drinks, the music, just everything. Even the people, I didn't want to be antisocial on my holiday. I would have gotten away with it at a younger age, where you can just go alone and not talk to anyone for 7 days. And it was ok even if not many people understood english.

We visited nearly all beaches in Thassos, where I vacated for an entire week. Just divine! We're decided our hearts to go there again in the future not too distant. It's once of these places that remain unforgettable once you leave and it did hurt a bit to leave. It's one of these places that make you jealous you must go back home. But it's ok I'll be back there. It was everything we wanted in a holiday. Oh, the food! I wanted to taste everything but man! Gotta keep the sexy figure so I didn't give in to all the cravings.

You know these documentaries on tv about cuisines around the world, and when the greek cuisine was featured I would drool all over myself. Even the greek salad(choriatiki) tastes diiferently, which I expected anyway, greek deserts like Halvas, Loukoumades which are bite sized golden puffs of fried dough which then are sprinkled with sweet syrup, walnuts and cinnamon and are absolutely delicious, too delicious, if I had my way I'd have eaten the entire batch without even sharing.

Hence we had breakfast and dinner provided by the hotel I felt spoiled. Any moussaka and pasteli made elsewhere doesn't come up to the ones made by a greek or in the homeland. I tried Pastitsio, which is this amazing plate consisting of baked pasta with ground beef and bechamel sauce. It's one of those holiday impressions that I won't forget, all these dishes should be eaten with attention to every bite, and the taste will make you forget anything else you brought from home.

One of the favorite dessert among me and my friends was Revani( a popular dessert which is basically a cake dipped in orange zest flavored syrup), which I am sure I will try my hand at making at home, that is how much I loved it, and I ordered it a few times too. It's too yummy not to. You can top it with icecream, or whipped cream. It's even better when you eat it and listen to greek music. I was looking forward to the greek music like a small child, and I told my friends I would fire them from life if we didn't go to a party at least one to dance on their music and make memories and boy, we did!

Other than wonderful memories which will last for a lifetime, I rested a lot too, I mean sleeping is my favorite pasttime other than being a complete beach bum and taking lots of vacation pics of everyone and myself because we follow the principle of 'pics or it didn't happen', and I am that person shoving cool pics under the nose of that friend who apparently couldn't make it to the trip because reasons.

Grece is gorgeous. My holiday impressions are entirely my own. I had a wonderful time there but I am back to work in full force, I mean sensuality and all that sexy stuffs you look forward to seeing from me. And if you didn't check out my social media, you well should because I posted quite a few images from the holiday.

Love

Emma

social media links:

twitter bit.ly/TwitterEmma

insta bit.ly/emmacatcher

chatroom bit.ly/EmmaCatcher

facebook page bit.ly/EmmaFBPage

Reactions: CurvyJ and eyeteach
Honestly I dont travel much but when I do, I want it to go well, like you, I'm going to London soon, wish me luck!

Super, did u purchase the hotel in advance? and how many months in advance? I usually go for like a month or two and always forget to check when they have discounts and stuff nd I know I should.

You took your family? How great!

And so that you know, I can be adopted. ;)

Super, did u purchase the hotel in advance? and how many months in advance? I usually go for like a month or two and always forget to check when they have discounts and stuff nd I know I should.
yeah i booked the hotel in january, and it was way cheaper.

yeah I took my fam and it was great! um yeah I needed someone for back massages lol

Well you're in luck! If I can take my hands and make myself feel SO good just imagine the massages I can give you!

Wow that sounded naughty, huh???

Status
Not open for further replies.