AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

my stream is everywhere and I only get CB tokens

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CurvyJ

Cam Model
Jun 10, 2018
Twitter Username
@CurvyJForYou
Tumblr Username
CurvyJForYou
Streamate Username
CurvyJForYou
Chaturbate Username
CurvyJForYou
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1001875005/CurvyJForYou/
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/130715/allthingscurvyjforyou
SO ...I know that my smut is now going to be in many places....but i guess i didnt expect it to be so blatant...I do have the affiliates section allowed on my CB settings, because I wanted more viewers... But there seem to be many places that are showing our videos... and we arent getting paid from anywhere but CB nor have we opened accounts on any of these sites... Should I turn off the setting allowing our stream to be where ever? Does that option even make us money?

An affiliate/whitelabel site is Chaturbate, just under another name. So, if someone enters your room from a whitelabel, they will show to be in your room on Chaturbate. They're not spending money that you don't see on other sites, it's still all through Chaturbate.

These sites make their $$$ when people buy tokens, I believe. The more traffic they push to their CB whitelabel, the more potential $ for them.

Upvote 0
Does it make you feel better that one of the biggest model piracy site anon v is also a cb affiliate with chaturbate video stream embedded in their homepage?
now you know why some cb streams have 10000+ viewers

Upvote 0
Does it make you feel better that one of the biggest model piracy site anon v is also a cb affiliate with chaturbate video stream embedded in their homepage?
I'd feel better if I had 10 000 viewers

• Funny!
Reactions: Autumn Alexander
Upvote 0

Since that site became a chaturbate affiliate I could get my videos removed from the site. It is part of the terms of service of being a chaturbate affiliate and in contrast to other camsites that are affiliated with tube sites, chaturbate really enforces this.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.