AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Which do you like better, Subway or Quiznos?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
More and more I'm starting to feel like Guy is collecting data on us all...

I just tried quiznos for the first time a few days ago and it was ok. But I'm partial to the kosher deli across the street from my apartment

There's this little sandwich shop in the mall I live by that I *loved* when I worked there, it was so tasty and they do breakfast, too!

I'm not a traditional sub person. I can't stand eating cold cuts, cheese, mayo, etc. So, typically, I'll order a different type of sub at each of the sub shops I go to.

Just to throw @Guy 's market research off with the larger chains:

Subway: Meatball sub on Parmesan oregano bread (untoasted), with cheddar and pepperjack cheese, black olives, heavy on jalapenos and banana peppers. Seasoned with Parmesan and oregano
Jimmy John's: Regular sized tuna, with lettuce only. Hold everything else
Potbelly's: Meatball, with cheddar, peppers, parmesan cheese.
Jersey Mike's: Either a regular sized #15 (Meatball and cheese), or a regular sized Chipotle Cheese (#42 beef) or #43(chicken)
Which wich: Meatball & cheese

That being said, it's been well over three months since I've had any kind of sandwich. I've more or less cut bread, soda, and all kinds of things out of the diet

Don't get me wrong, I'll eat sliced deli meats, salami, cheese on their own. In fact, sometimes while I'm working, I'll buy a 1/2lb of sliced meat from the deli counter and have that for dinner plain. And, on very rare occasions eat a salami, cheese, mayo and mustard sandwich on regular sliced bread. But, I can't do tomatoes, lettuce, etc on it. Cold cut subs, not a chance in hell. I'll gag. It's a hangup from when I was a kid, and my parents buying a week's worth of footlong subs from K-mart on Sunday because it was extremely cheap during the recession of late 70's/very early 80's. At the end of the week, they'd be all soggy, nasty, etc and we'd have to eat them and chase it down with water or powdered milk because it was the only food in the house.

There's a NW regional chain called Bruchi's. They are my absolute favorite sandwich place. So damned good. Plus, they have New York Raspberry Seltzer on the fountain. Unbeatable.

Processed deli meats supposedly highly increase your risk for colon cancer, or so they say.

Been eating sammiches since I lost my baby teeth.

That said... if the choice is between subway or quiznos, it's Q hands down. Q has a beef sammich served with au jus that blows away anything subway has IMO. Not to mention every subway employee I've dealt with seems to hate their job.

BTW, jerseymikes.com/ has the best philly cheese steak in these parts. You might want to give them a try now that they're branching out nationwide.

Reactions: n_i_c_u
Quiznos all the way. I'm sad the one near me closed up shop a couple of years ago. I just liked the way their subs were toasted and they had a turkey sub with french dressing that was the best.

I like Quiznos because they melt the cheese. Honestly, I could do that, and I do, but sometimes it is nice to have a person melt cheese for me and I pay top dollar (or whatever price Quiznos charges).

More and more I'm starting to feel like Guy is collecting data on us all...

Guy's book:

The Camming World XXXposed!: What they eat, what they drink, and if they've ever been to the Prom?!

I don't eat at Subway if I can avoid it. Their bread tastes weird. If I'm taking in bread calories, it's not going to be some weird plastic slab. Also, how stupid was their marketing department to let some random dude be their spokesperson? Forever linked to a creeper and not even feeding people good bread. Unforgivable. If I go to a restaurant for a sub, it's usually just a pizza place.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I don't eat at Subway if I can avoid it. Their bread tastes weird. If I'm taking in bread calories, it's not going to be some weird plastic slab. Also, how stupid was their marketing department to let some random dude be their spokesperson? Forever linked to a creeper and not even feeding people good bread. Unforgivable. If I go to a restaurant for a sub, it's usually just a pizza place.

They had it good with Jared for fifteen years. He fell hard, but it's not as if celebrities haven't turned out to be monsters. I doubt Jello ever thought in a million years that letting Bill Cosby be their face would be a terrible choice.

Reactions: Gen
They had it good with Jared for fifteen years. He fell hard, but it's not as if celebrities haven't turned out to be monsters. I doubt Jello ever thought in a million years that letting Bill Cosby be their face would be a terrible choice.
Random dude covers anyone not investing in your company to me. Pay a graphic designer. Get a cartoon walrus. Jared was a bad concept from the start, really though. Unattractive dude loses weight... still unattractive and smells of deli meats.

Status
Not open for further replies.