AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Which do you like better, Subway or Quiznos?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Random dude covers anyone not investing in your company to me. Pay a graphic designer. Get a cartoon walrus. Jared was a bad concept from the start, really though. Unattractive dude loses weight... still unattractive and smells of deli meats.

I can't argue with that. My first thought regarding your post was, "but everybody is random, when it comes right down to it."

Yes, it definitely is. But did it ever expand outside of NorCal?

Yes. When I lived in Long Island, NY (2001 - 2003), there was a Blimpie’s restaurant right across the street from my apartment. Delicious sandwiches!

Damn I thought quiznos shut down, maybe just in my area. Better taste than Subway but always shot right through me if you get what I mean.

I am in the UK and haven't heard of Quiznos, is it US only?
Ironically though, never tried Subway BUT I had planned to try it this week or next week!

You can't NOT love a sandwich so as long as I pick all the stuff I like in one from Subway, I don't see why/how I would not like it.

Double post but if you get the chance, Big John's in MI has the best subs.

:haha: I don't know if it's still open, but when I was a teen, there was a used car dealership in my area called Big John's and it had THE cheesiest radio commercials. "Round these parts there's a man with the cars... And he goes by the name of Big John. Big John!" There's some rambling about deals in there, but I can't remember the exact phrasing.

Status
Not open for further replies.