AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My First Show on Streamate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NerdyZoey

Cam Model
Jun 3, 2018
USA
Twitter Username
@NerdyZoey
MFC Username
NerdyZoey
Streamate Username
NerdyZoey
Chaturbate Username
NerdyZoey
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1002027314/NerdyZoey/
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/137203/nerdy-zoey
ok so it wasn’t just my first show on SM it was my first show ever. I wanted to write out my experience, because when I first got interested I tried to find as many strories as possible.

Anyway, I logged on around midnight. I had issues with SMbroadcaster at first but figured it out rather quickly. I stayed on until about 3-330am. Most of my night was general chit chat and dancing. I was taken to exclusive 4 times and premium 1 time. 2 of the elcusives lasted less than 3 minutes. 1 I had to block and screenshot as he kept trying to show me his teenage daughter sleeping whole talking about me being 13...I had an extremely sweet man for my final exclusive who just wanted me to sing to him on my ukulele. And finally a premium with only one member in the chat. But he hung out the longest and wanted me to sing and then just pose for him in random poses.

I set my prices at 4.99 for premium and 5.99 for exclusive. Nobody complained about the price, I was not spammed in any way, and nobody tried to scam me either. I made a bit over $70 which means I made a little over $20/hr. Have 11 favorites, 0 tags, and 2 5 star ratings. I won’t really be putting up financial info in public chat all the time. I just wanted to give new girls an idea.

I have redhair well orange, I’m short, and have a mama pouch. But I did fairly well I believe and had a wonderful time doing so. I will probably add chaturbate to the mix on the near future. I see appeal in public shows as well as privates.

I hope this is found informative and useful for girls scouring this page looking for all the info they can find (no worries I did it too for weeks).

Happy Camming!

Well done :)

smb issues will be constant so good to get a grip on those straight away. Dont give them too much chit chat and dancing in free without tips, they should be taking you private for that stuff. If you find it boring then I think public shows may be more for you!

Well done :)

smb issues will be constant so good to get a grip on those straight away. Dont give them too much chit chat and dancing in free without tips, they should be taking you private for that stuff. If you find it boring then I think public shows may be more for you!

The plan is to add on chaturbate in about a week. Do a 3-4 hour shift of chaturbate. And then do my late 3-4 hours on SM.

It’s not boring at all! I’ve really been enjoying myself

congratulations on your first night! if you can, start using obs for streaming on sm. a lot better than smb.

congratulations on your first night! if you can, start using obs for streaming on sm. a lot better than smb.
Ok you are so right! I tried obs last night and all of my technical difficulties went away. I’m now aged excellent for all the tech stuff and t lists me as HD now on my rankings page. I will continue this way. Thank you for the advice. :) I’m going to do my verification photo today and hopefully see you all in the verified model section soon.
Now if the new interface would have all the same features as the old I’d be the happiest camper.

Reactions: AudriTwo
ok so it wasn’t just my first show on SM it was my first show ever. I wanted to write out my experience, because when I first got interested I tried to find as many strories as possible.

Anyway, I logged on around midnight. I had issues with SMbroadcaster at first but figured it out rather quickly. I stayed on until about 3-330am. Most of my night was general chit chat and dancing. I was taken to exclusive 4 times and premium 1 time. 2 of the elcusives lasted less than 3 minutes. 1 I had to block and screenshot as he kept trying to show me his teenage daughter sleeping whole talking about me being 13...I had an extremely sweet man for my final exclusive who just wanted me to sing to him on my ukulele. And finally a premium with only one member in the chat. But he hung out the longest and wanted me to sing and then just pose for him in random poses.

I set my prices at 4.99 for premium and 5.99 for exclusive. Nobody complained about the price, I was not spammed in any way, and nobody tried to scam me either. I made a bit over $70 which means I made a little over $20/hr. Have 11 favorites, 0 tags, and 2 5 star ratings. I won’t really be putting up financial info in public chat all the time. I just wanted to give new girls an idea.

I have redhair well orange, I’m short, and have a mama pouch. But I did fairly well I believe and had a wonderful time doing so. I will probably add chaturbate to the mix on the near future. I see appeal in public shows as well as privates.

I hope this is found informative and useful for girls scouring this page looking for all the info they can find (no worries I did it too for weeks).

Happy Camming!

I'm so happy to read testimonials from new girls, I'm filled with inspiration, I love what you explain and how you share something as personal as your first day there..
I do not understand much about that page but I would love to use it when I can transmit,I just saw your twitter account, you're funny I think you should put your account a bit more professional, you have nice photos..
I hope to read more about your experience there, since I do not understand how the site is going, I follow you on twitter, the best of luck

you're beauty!!!

I'm so happy to read testimonials from new girls, I'm filled with inspiration, I love what you explain and how you share something as personal as your first day there..
I do not understand much about that page but I would love to use it when I can transmit,I just saw your twitter account, you're funny I think you should put your account a bit more professional, you have nice photos..
I hope to read more about your experience there, since I do not understand how the site is going, I follow you on twitter, the best of luck

you're beauty!!!

Aww thanks

Man! My Twitter is a mess. I’m Justin learning how to resize the photos and stuff. When I add chaturbate I’ll be focusing more on making my Twitter a enjoyable experience.

I know I read as much as I could in these forums before I started. It’s been helpful and I hope this post helps others.

• Hugs
Reactions: charlotteleductasse
Status
Not open for further replies.