AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What are some changes you'd like to see implemented on MFC?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marceline

Cam Model
Aug 11, 2017
Myfreecams has already been making a ton of changes within the site this year, what with upping the prizes for top 1000, offering daily payouts and even changing the default of the home page to previews instead of avatars. I was wondering, what are some other changes that you'd like to see? Both from the model's side and member's side.

I've seen stuff on Twitter about having ticket/invite only shows, only allowing basics/guests to view cams for a max of 15 minutes, revoking lounge access to premiums after a year of no token purchases to even abolishing the camscore system.

Getting rid of camscore, ability to change the rate you charge for privates/group shows, ability to block via zipcodes and not just entire states (I live in a small town and would like to block my zipcode and a couple surrounding zipcodes, but not my entire state.), ability to not allow PM viewers (I have never had a PM viewer chat or tip me-it annoys me that they just sit there and lurk), ability to allow password protected shows in case I'd like to do a cumshow for a handful of guys who tipped, but not cater to a bunch of freeloaders.
hey i think your idea is good but you need to think about you making a public show when your members tip is possible to bring another newers that will tip more or regular members ☺️

Upvote 0
A good reward would be a concise archive of tokens spent that includes a TOTAL amount of tokens spent for EACH MODEL by NAME. The way it is now, you can only see individual tokens spent for each individual day. There are no Totals added up for you. If you have been on the site for 3 years or more, there is NO WAY that you will go back to each individual day and add up all of your tips for a particular model. If models can have a "Total Tokens Tipped To Me" box for each member, then a high reward premium should be able to have a "Total Tokens Spent on This Model" box for each model.
I made a Chrome Extension that does this: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/...n-usag/fphdaahhagjdpllkkbohknjidponidjg?hl=en

• Helpful!
Reactions: Slowburst
Upvote 0
I miss camming on MFC. Sometimes I regret leaving. I had so much fun on there years ago, but now my camscore is at an all-time low, I don’t even know if I should bother with it anymore...even though I really love to chat. Lol.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Myfreecams has already been making a ton of changes within the site this year, what with upping the prizes for top 1000, offering daily payouts and even changing the default of the home page to previews instead of avatars. I was wondering, what are some other changes that you'd like to see? Both from the model's side and member's side.

I've seen stuff on Twitter about having ticket/invite only shows, only allowing basics/guests to view cams for a max of 15 minutes, revoking lounge access to premiums after a year of no token purchases to even abolishing the camscore system.

I would love to see camscore be based on how many hours a model is putting in.It would also help models stay on longer instead of score dropping because no one tips. It would also be awesome if there was a feature that members could use before exiting models room to give us some incite in to why they left,like lighting,music to loud,audio,model...etc.

Upvote 0
I wish that MFC would expose an API (an interface to software to write programs that interact with MFC). The custom games,ads, overlays, countdowns (before countdowns were implemented) and personal charlesbot type features are all possible to do now with some time and effort, but it's such a pain in the ass to do it that it's generally not worth the effort for people who might otherwise be inclined to write the kind of enhancements models ask for. I think some effort in this area, combined with some work making it easier to use OBS and/or XSplit with MFC could really drive some innovation.

Upvote 0
it'd be nice to have a knowledge base, the wiki's good but it's super lacking in how to articles. been on mfc since june and i just heard of charlesbot for instance

Reactions: Hey_Kika
Upvote 0
I miss camming on MFC. Sometimes I regret leaving. I had so much fun on there years ago, but now my camscore is at an all-time low, I don’t even know if I should bother with it anymore...even though I really love to chat. Lol.

If it’s been more than like 6 months since you’ve gotten on, you can request start over on a new account.

• Hugs
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
If it’s been more than like 6 months since you’ve gotten on, you can request start over on a new account.

I made that post back in August. I'm back on there, but my camscore has dropped even further. I doubt they'd let me start over again (I've done that quite a few times in the past), and the last time I tried to they caught on to the fact that I was doing it for the sake of my camscore. Lol. They really don't like when models do that, which I totally understand. They don't want us taking the easy way out, and making it a habit every time things go south. Thank you, though, for wanting to help.

Upvote 0
Another idea.What do you think of it? What if the site took a lower percentage of the tips when the tips are very large? This is similar to how they sell tokens. You get a rate of 1 token = $.10 for 20 or fewer at a time, but if you get more you get a rate of $.08 per token. I know I hold back from making big tips because I hate the thought of the site getting half of it. If I'm moved to tip $50 or more, I want to model to get more than $25, but I sure can't afford to tip $100 to get the amount I'd like her to have.

I'm thinking this would be incentive to tip big more often, and would possibly increase the site's profits.

Upvote 0
Another idea.What do you think of it? What if the site took a lower percentage of the tips when the tips are very large? This is similar to how they sell tokens. You get a rate of 1 token = $.10 for 20 or fewer at a time, but if you get more you get a rate of $.08 per token. I know I hold back from making big tips because I hate the thought of the site getting half of it. If I'm moved to tip $50 or more, I want to model to get more than $25, but I sure can't afford to tip $100 to get the amount I'd like her to have.

I'm thinking this would be incentive to tip big more often, and would possibly increase the site's profits.
The site takes your money when you buy the token package, not when you tip the model. So you shouldn't feel hesitant to tip big, at that point MFC is not taking anything else from you.

Upvote 0
You get a rate of 1 token = $.10 for 20 or fewer at a time, but if you get more you get a rate of $.08 per token.
The site takes your money when you buy the token package, not when you tip the model.
Which also means that when you buy a bigger token package in order to tip bigger, you are saving money per token and thus also increasing the percentage of your money going to the model you tip the tokens to.

So, I disagree with your suggestion, it doesn't work like that.

• Helpful!
Reactions: JickyJuly and Gen
Upvote 0
Sorry if this post is too long

Buy and download multiple videos at a time on Share

Tags on share

Want To buy/wish list for share

Preview section instead of having it listed under free

Tag videos as already owned. To make it easier when looking for new videos to buy

Buy bankable items on share and have them represented in the cam models room. Lets say you buy a 100 spanks on share. When you go to the models room. Both you and the model would see that you have a 100 spanks.

Ability to gift things to other members on share.

Set the amount a share purchase will take off the count

Set video resolution preferences on share

Ability to add additional tokens to a share purchase.

Set the amount for a recurring item on share. If it differs from the initial price.

A system that would let a model set her status as online in another models room. So anyone who has that model in there friends/bookmark will see them and redirect them to the room they are in.

Ability to create a custom share page for a show with multiple models. Where they can put all the things they are both selling for that specific show.

A little popup when entering a models room for the first time. That lists her rules

Option to show the homepage list of models on the right side when in a models room. Instead of underneath.

A better night mode/ A theater mode like twitch

Automated ban system. That will ban a member from a models room If they get banned from a certain number of other rooms.

A drop down tip menu in a models room. With the ability to use it to tip for things.

Let the model set multiple countdowns. So when one finishes the next one get automatically posted.

Seeing as a lot of the same question get asked over and over again. A better tutorial system for both models and members.

Let members set the amount of tokens they can tip from chat.

A VOD system models can sell access to.

Allow BG shows in true private.

Upvote 0
A system that would let a model set her status as online in another models room. So anyone who has that model in there friends/bookmark will see them and redirect them to the room they are in.

Wouldn't this be considered to be poaching?

I can tip any number I want to. I don't understand what you mean here.

Upvote 0
Want To buy/wish list for share
I think this would be a cute feature, but currently if you set something as a "Favorite" you could utilize that page for it.

Tag videos as already owned. To make it easier when looking for new videos to buy
On the main page, videos you've purchased should say "Tipped" across them instead of the token amount.
There's already a news feed system that will pop up alerts in whatever room/window you're in if a model you follow posts on the feed, but having other distractions in the current models' room you're in sounds terrible.
I am imagining some sort of limit or budget for those nights you know you're gonna drink too much tequila to be responsible with tokens.

Upvote 0
Wouldn't this be considered to be poaching?

There's already a news feed system that will pop up alerts in whatever room/window you're in if a model you follow posts on the feed, but having other distractions in the current models' room you're in sounds terrible.

I meant it would show a model as online when they are camming in another models room. Model A is camming with Model B in Model B's room. All the people who have model A in there Friends/Bookmarks list. Would see them on the homepage and in the sidebar. And when you clicked to go to their room. It would redirect you to Model B's Room

On the main page, videos you've purchased should say "Tipped" across them instead of the token amount.

It would be a way for members to tag and filter out videos. They already bought outside of share.

When using /tip in chat. It limits you to a 1000 tokens max At least that's what it says in the wiki. I don't know if they have changed that. I want to be able to adjust the amount up or down.

Upvote 0
I meant it would show a model as online when they are camming in another models room. Model A is camming with Model B in Model B's room. All the people who have model A in there Friends/Bookmarks list. Would see them on the homepage and in the sidebar. And when you clicked to go to their room. It would redirect you to Model B's Room
I can't even imagine how that would be possible but I understand better now.
It would be a way for members to tag and filter out videos. They already bought outside of share.
Ah, ok that makes sense.
When using /tip in chat. It limits you to a 1000 tokens max At least that's what it says in the wiki. I don't know if they have changed that. I want to be able to adjust the amount up or down.
Also I obviously misunderstood that one, apologies.

Upvote 0
Oh I'm glad they limit that to a 1,000. Twice I've accidentally added an extra zero and it was caught. There is a confirmation step for regular tips that makes mistake less common.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0

It would be nice if members at least had to give at least,10 tokens to enter our rooms. I think that would cut down on people coming, into your room and just sitting there and not doing anything.

Upvote 0
It would be nice if members at least had to give at least,10 tokens to enter our rooms. I think that would cut down on people coming, into your room and just sitting there and not doing anything.
That would cut down on traffic by like 99% at least. Almost all models would have completely empty rooms and your chances of getting new fans would hit rock bottom. Even pay-to-play sites like Streamate wouldn’t do that because the only way to get members to spend money is to show them who they’re spending on.

Upvote 0
That would cut down on traffic by like 99% at least. Almost all models would have completely empty rooms and your chances of getting new fans would hit rock bottom. Even pay-to-play sites like Streamate wouldn’t do that because the only way to get members to spend money is to show them who they’re spending on.
Yes as a member there is already enough of a buyer beware situation when entering a room with low traffic since you don't know if you are going to get what you tip for.

Upvote 0
Please for the love of god, give us $100 free international wire transfers like other sites (IWC, MV) do at this point. $2000 is absolutely unattainable for me, I don't even make that much in a year.

Reactions: Gen
Upvote 0
I agree with this.. You should be able to go over 1000 using /tip if you choose to do so. I know a typo can cost you, but it would be your choice if it was an option that you can set

Upvote 0
Oh I'm glad they limit that to a 1,000. Twice I've accidentally added an extra zero and it was caught. There is a confirmation step for regular tips that makes mistake less common.

Just like the command line, they assume you know what you're doing and will feed you as much rope as needed until you hang yourself.

While it's rare for me to tip more than 1000 at a time, I do wish they'd allow higher numbers. Why? Because I fucking hate that tip noise with a passion and there's no ability to turn that shit off in the GUI.

Upvote 0
Just like the command line, they assume you know what you're doing and will feed you as much rope as needed until you hang yourself.

While it's rare for me to tip more than 1000 at a time, I do wish they'd allow higher numbers. Why? Because I fucking hate that tip noise with a passion and there's no ability to turn that shit off in the GUI.
I'm unsure why you think raising the chat command tipping above 1000 would help with that. The tip window allows much higher amounts, and there are tip commands that allow for silent tips. So if you're trying to use the /tip chat command to tip more than 1000 tokens, just use the -s or whatever the little code is to make it silent.

And of course there's no GUI for a member to disable the tip sound from the model's room because you hear it through her microphone, not through the interface.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.