AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sexting services and rate set up

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 16, 2017
Looking for any models that use a sexting service like our little secret? I came across an ad for an old promotion they did with Boleyn models. Anywho...I was just wondering about the pros and cons of working with such services and what the standard rate is ($/text)?

• Hugs
Reactions: OohOlivia
How much are the pay rates for sextpanther
They allow you to set your own rates for text, video and pic messages as well as phone. You can turn phone off if you don’t want to take calls and you can also receive tips for other services.

Reactions: curvyredhead
I am on sextpanther. From what I see usually texts go from $1-1.25 per text. Pictures and videos range though. My price is $1 per text, $5 per picture, and $10 for a video. I set my pictures and videos a bit higher because I don’t like to have to take them on a whim. Although... I just now realized that I could just pretake pictures hahahha

I left SextPanther bc admin let a client stalk me for months & refuses to actually do anything about it or answer my support emails, or tweets. SP pays out like 52% for all texts, calls, & photo/video messaging.

If a member send you eighty texts, you will only be paid for ONE text. Like, if it’s one text message, but a wall of text (most companies send multiple SMS messages as one message now)

I signed up for Just For Fans, but it’s more complicated than I would like.

Our Little Secret is rude & shady. I contacted them via Whats App, & they refused to give me their terms & conditions (there’s a link at the bottom of the website, that doesn’t work) they told me they didn’t have them set up yet (which automatically tells me they don’t know wtf they’re doing) & they also refused to give me their privacy policy.

Those should be done before a site goes live & starts processing applications for models to work with them, or before clients start paying, etc.

SP pays out like 52% for all texts, calls, & photo/video messaging.

Unless im mistaken (totally possible)...this is not accurate.

Its
55% for texts, pics, vids
75% for calls
80% for tips

Technically its like 55-63 or something like that...becouse the token packages cost less per credit the bigger you get them...just like MFC

I agree that a clear and cut way to block a client NEEDS to be put in place-- it's a safety concern.
I also agree that a character limit on texts needs to be implemented. I just tell my guys that I am only going to read the first text that comes in when its a wall of text, so they want me to actually read what they say to stick to 160 characters. I have yet to have any guys take issue with this.

I offer this service through kik/snap and my rates are $1/min for just text, $2/min for pics and text, and $3/min for vid clips, text, and photos. I find it difficult to charge per message, so I do it by the minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.