AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Worst candy ever?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*likes Cadbury eggs and good & plenty*

Here there's another brand similar to good & plenty called goodies and honestly I like it a lot. I haven't eaten candy in a long time because of my diet but I may need to get some of that.

I knew an annoying person who would always, as if once wasn't enough, mansplain (though this was long before I ever heard that word) to me that "black" licorice is actually the ~real~ licorice. :cool: And so I should just call it licorice and specify when speaking of the red instead. Then would go on to tell me since I only like the red kind, it's not even that I like licorice at all, really. Like, imagine thinking you're smarter than someone and have better taste because you are a licorice elitist. :oldman:

I've been holding back on posting this, but we keep coming back to licorice and I had to get it off my chest.

I knew an annoying person who would always, as if once wasn't enough, mansplain (though this was long before I ever heard that word) to me that "black" licorice is actually the ~real~ licorice. :cool: And so I should just call it licorice and specify when speaking of the red instead. Then would go on to tell me since I only like the red kind, it's not even that I like licorice at all, really. Like, imagine thinking you're smarter than someone and have better taste because you are a licorice elitist. :oldman:

I've been holding back on posting this, but we keep coming back to licorice and I had to get it off my chest.

I freaking love black licorice, I'll eat yours and just say "thank you" instead of being a pedantic fuckwad.

• Hugs
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
I have never heard of salted black licorice. I do like the chocolate candy corn.

No one has yet mentioned the universally despised Necco Wafer.

I had some white chocolate candy corn M&M's. First couple were good. Beyond that Nah

My absolute least fav candy would have to be hot tamales..those are just terrible to me i do however like mike and ikes though !!

Hot Tomales, or the super hot ones are great! There's also grape flavoured, and now "Fire & Ice" stuff and a few others...

I'm one of the few people who loves black licorice!

I hate candy corn, those peanut butter chewy candies that come in orange and black wrappers at Halloween, Butterfinger, Mounds, and Almond Joy. I'm also one of few people who hate Reese's peanut butter cups.

Reactions: abercrombiesucks
Grandma's candy canes where the red part was green and they smelled/tasted like pine.

You know, as I type that out it occurs to me those might have been decorations.

Reminds me of a time went to a restaurant with a few people. We go up to the desert table, and one of the guys grabs a plate and heads back to the table. We get there, and he's tapping on it with his fork "I think this is a little old..." We all start laughing and chime in, "No, you just grabbed the plastic display model"

I'm one of the few people who loves black licorice!

I hate candy corn, those peanut butter chewy candies that come in orange and black wrappers at Halloween, Butterfinger, Mounds, and Almond Joy. I'm also one of few people who hate Reese's peanut butter cups.
Butterfinger, Mounds and Almond Joy were for giving to your parents...

Reactions: sexyvanessa4u
Status
Not open for further replies.