AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Abusive members / stalkers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 23, 2018
I have a few model friends on here with guys much older who tip well but are extremly controlling and jealous, i entered a few friends room crying on cam , and knew what was going on and got rid of the dude, i know moidels need the money but is it worth it

I have a few model friends on here with guys much older who tip well but are extremly controlling and jealous, i entered a few friends room crying on cam , and knew what was going on and got rid of the dude, i know moidels need the money but is it worth it

Nope. Sounds like it's way past time to ban those dudes.

Never allow a cam site member to have you break down crying on cam, unless it's like tears of joy from a mega tip. Lol. 'Go away' or log off for a bit to calm yourself down, and get back on whenever you're ready, and look forward to interacting with less-douchey members.

I'm new to this forum, but I would like to add on to Songbird. I hope you asked permission from the model to ban certain users. Also, do these models know how to ban users themselves? I have had a couple of nights where some members were just rude so I banned them. If they came back and did the same thing I just banned for life. Sorry for the ramble.... Just make sure you ask permission that is my piece of advice.

Nope. Sounds like it's way past time to ban those dudes.

Never allow a cam site member to have you break down crying on cam, unless it's like tears of joy from a mega tip. Lol. 'Go away' or log off for a bit to calm yourself down, and get back on whenever you're ready, and look forward to interacting with less-douchey members.
i agree 100% i told her to log oiff and block and ban

Reactions: yummybrownfox
This is my personal formula for who to ban:
Who To Ban: Racists, People who demand things of you when you say "no", Stupid Trolls (ones that i can't humor out of leaving me alone), downright idiots on purpose, and members who throw insults with no reason.
Who Not To Ban: Members that make you laugh or tip. (NOTE: you don't have to do something even if someone tips for it. I had this moron that kept demanding that i do something for a certain price, I said no and told him the price, he refused and kept tipping his amount but i didn't do the things he wanted, I just let him tip)

NOTE: you don't have to do something even if someone tips for it. I had this moron that kept demanding that i do something for a certain price, I said no and told him the price, he refused and kept tipping his amount but i didn't do the things he wanted, I just let him tip

THIS ^ I think it's important to keep in mind. No one would let a customer leave a store with something if he didn't pay the price written on the tag! It's the same in this case.
But with a member that would do something like this repeatedly, I wonder if it wouldn't be better to ban him though. I don't know how it is on the other sites, but on Chaturbate, members can thumbs up/down if they tip a model 25+ tokens...so who knows if the guy might not end up being pissed even though he's the dumb one. o_O

THIS ^ I think it's important to keep in mind. No one would let a customer leave a store with something if he didn't pay the price written on the tag! It's the same in this case.
But with a member that would do something like this repeatedly, I wonder if it wouldn't be better to ban him though. I don't know how it is on the other sites, but on Chaturbate, members can thumbs up/down if they tip a model 25+ tokens...so who knows if the guy might not end up being pissed even though he's the dumb one. o_O

I'd think it'd be appropriate to eventually bad him, not worth the tokens at that point. But, could be fodder for continually getting them to tip... As a member, I'll say that there's times I appreciate when the model bans someone.

MFC doesn't allow up or downvoting rooms. But, they do have ratings on the profiles. Not that anyone ever really pays attention to them.

Admittedly, there's times I'll tip something just to get a rise out of the model. But, I only do it to models I'm a regular in, or have chatted with for a bit so I get an idea of what she's like. I'm not mean in my joking around. But, I do like to have fun, and want to make sure that she's not going to have issues with it.

Reactions: Osyrus
You want back? I got a mouth like an old drunk sailor and i'm not afraid to use it
lol your awesome, i made alot of friends on here and i respect all women, but now i find myself looking after all my friends. but noticed 2 friends being CONTROLLED by a member. Sugardaddy ? maybe but not a nice one. i confronted these guys in the room as they cryed and went off cam . and the girls made an excuse said mom died or anything for me not to get involved, but i just broke through to my one friend she is sooo fucking scared. i asked her one question i said are you scared of him she replied YES. these guys have money and i learned theres a few groups who bet on these girls. anyways she is affraid to banned him . i promised her i would help but i need help any suggestions ? bad_ass_boy_

I'd think it'd be appropriate to eventually bad him, not worth the tokens at that point. But, could be fodder for continually getting them to tip... As a member, I'll say that there's times I appreciate when the model bans someone.

MFC doesn't allow up or downvoting rooms. But, they do have ratings on the profiles. Not that anyone ever really pays attention to them.

Admittedly, there's times I'll tip something just to get a rise out of the model. But, I only do it to models I'm a regular in, or have chatted with for a bit so I get an idea of what she's like. I'm not mean in my joking around. But, I do like to have fun, and want to make sure that she's not going to have issues with it.
i agree with you but i have a few model friends who are scared of certain members to even banned. there rich and control freaks trying to find away to help them

i agree with you but i have a few model friends who are scared of certain members to even banned. there rich and control freaks trying to find away to help them

So, as a member, or perhaps even a mod, what are you going to do? What can you do? Beyond some screenshots, documenting and submitting a report to the support site, there's not much else can do from a preventative action perspective.

You can be there for her. Give friendly support, perhaps some suggestions. But, the final decision is hers. If she's afraid to ban specific members because they're rich, yet they treat her and others like shit, that's her choice to continue to subject herself to it in hopes of getting a few tokens from them while they belittle her. Not a good business model, nor is it something that anyone would willingly subject themselves to in an abusive relationship.

I'm not defending the jackasses who do stupid and demeaning shit like they supposedly are. But, it's up the the individual person to use their power to either put an end to it. Or, continue to let others have power over them.

Hopefully your model friends decide to take action and ban the fuckers.

So, as a member, or perhaps even a mod, what are you going to do? What can you do? Beyond some screenshots, documenting and submitting a report to the support site, there's not much else can do from a preventative action perspective.

You can be there for her. Give friendly support, perhaps some suggestions. But, the final decision is hers. If she's afraid to ban specific members because they're rich, yet they treat her and others like shit, that's her choice to continue to subject herself to it in hopes of getting a few tokens from them while they belittle her. Not a good business model, nor is it something that anyone would willingly subject themselves to in an abusive relationship.

I'm not defending the jackasses who do stupid and demeaning shit like they supposedly are. But, it's up the the individual person to use their power to either put an end to it. Or, continue to let others have power over them.

Hopefully your model friends decide to take action and ban the fuckers.
that does make alot of sense and i understand for some but i think its more then that now i think she may fear for her safety. her telling me she was scared was a cry for help

Never. It's never worth it. One of the golden rules of adult industry work is that if you're not comfortable with it, don't do it. Don't ever let some asshole's money get you to do otherwise. If not to protect your own psychological well-being, ban these jerks just to show that you aren't going to support and perpetuate their behavior.

This is also a sort of "thing" in the industry. A lot of guys with tons of money to blow like to get models to do humiliating or otherwise uncomfortable things. They get off on it. It's not consensual and is therefore sick and should not be catered to. I recommend blocking and possibly even reporting for abuse.

Never. It's never worth it. One of the golden rules of adult industry work is that if you're not comfortable with it, don't do it. Don't ever let some asshole's money get you to do otherwise. If not to protect your own psychological well-being, ban these jerks just to show that you aren't going to support and perpetuate their behavior.

This is also a sort of "thing" in the industry. A lot of guys with tons of money to blow like to get models to do humiliating or otherwise uncomfortable things. They get off on it. It's not consensual and is therefore sick and should not be catered to. I recommend blocking and possibly even reporting for abuse.
Perfectly said my friend , but sadly some models manipulated and threatened by these dickheads, i watched a few of my friends shake there heads as to say no. i jumped into there room . and said in
public tell whatever asshole who is wanting or trying to make you do something you dont want to do to FUCK OFF. i ever heard theres a group on here who target new models who are shy and fuck them over. and sadly some models affraid to hit the banned button because these dudes threaten them that they will have them fired. i dont know i try to help my friends but cant save them all

Honestly, this job takes a thick skin and the ability to instantly act without second thought in the face of trolls. I’d bet $100 these girls are not in any sort of real danger, other than losing tokens, and your HOP ON THE HORSE attitude is likely not helping.

They are adults, they are in control and they need to take control.
Chances are, all the crying and dramatics ARE them taking control and it’s working on you just perfectly.

Not sure anything says phony tough and not crazy brave quite like calling yourself a badass. Dude probably had detention all this week for repeatedly snitching. Principal was fed up with him trying to save all the smokers. I bet his gamertag is something close to xxx360noscopesxxx but really, probably doing 180 quick scopes at best. I'll spare the forum and stop there. Much like op spares the lives of any villainous foes unfortunate enough to cross his path.

Honestly, this job takes a thick skin and the ability to instantly act without second thought in the face of trolls. I’d bet $100 these girls are not in any sort of real danger, other than losing tokens, and your HOP ON THE HORSE attitude is likely not helping.

Chances are, all the crying and dramatics ARE them taking control and it’s working on you just perfectly.

Woah, I'd check my tone miss. With rumors circulating of a sinister cabal lurking in the shadows, you damsels in distress are going to need a badass to come save you.

• Wat?!
Reactions: Osyrus

I agree now , i just found out another friend has a SD . so let them Live and Learn ? and as for me I learned to . ty for your reply

• Wat?!
Reactions: AudriTwo
I agree now , i just found out another friend has a SD . so let them Live and Learn ? and as for me I learned to . ty for your reply
There's nothing inherently wrong with the whole SD/SB thing. I think you are confused.

And yes, "let them live and learn." After all, they are adults.

Not sure anything says phony tough and not crazy brave quite like calling yourself a badass. Dude probably had detention all this week for repeatedly snitching. Principal was fed up with him trying to save all the smokers. I bet his gamertag is something close to xxx360noscopesxxx but really, probably doing 180 quick scopes at best. I'll spare the forum and stop there. Much like op spares the lives of any villainous foes unfortunate enough to cross his path.

Woah, I'd check my tone miss. With rumors circulating of a sinister cabal lurking in the shadows, you damsels in distress are going to need a badass to come save you.
Lol and the troll replys !!!!!!!

Perfectly said my friend , but sadly some models manipulated and threatened by these dickheads, i watched a few of my friends shake there heads as to say no. i jumped into there room . and said in
public tell whatever asshole who is wanting or trying to make you do something you dont want to do to FUCK OFF. i ever heard theres a group on here who target new models who are shy and fuck them over. and sadly some models affraid to hit the banned button because these dudes threaten them that they will have them fired. i dont know i try to help my friends but cant save them all

I don't want to come across as victim blaming, but if these models are having mental stressing experiences with toxic members, they need to stop crying and quit. If they are emotionally immature to have boundaries, they are going to habe the absolute worse experience. Money isnt going to make it better. Camming isn't the only a work at home job, sure it can be lucrative, but something's are worth more. Not everyone is cut out for this line of work. 80% of new models quit not even a month in. There isn't some notorious gang of trolls harassing models. There are assholes everywhere on the internet.

What can you do as a member? Well if a model is constantly finding herself in these situations, that is her. So nothing other than what you do now. She has a block button. She can ignore. She can go get therapy if she doesn't have emotional coping skills or is being affected. Cammodels should never be your responsibility. Cammodels should be fun and entertaining with healthy boundaries.

Just something to keep in mind...
The White Knight hustle is when you make yourself vulnerable and manipulate a man into "rescuing" you or provide support to install importance. I'm not saying your model pal is doing this, just something to keep in mind. Camming is job and I've seen models do some manipulative borderline abusive hustles and brag about it.

Many cammodels have SDs. A lot of them are able to have healthy boundaries, agreements, and arrangements that are both rewarding to the SD and SB. Let these women live, and learn. They are adults. You are coming across as very controlling tbh.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I don't want to come across as victim blaming, but if these models are having mental stressing experiences with toxic members, they need to stop crying and quit. If they are emotionally immature to have boundaries, they are going to habe the absolute worse experience. Money isnt going to make it better. Camming isn't the only a work at home job, sure it can be lucrative, but something's are worth more. Not everyone is cut out for this line of work. 80% of new models quit not even a month in. There isn't some notorious gang of trolls harassing models. There are assholes everywhere on the internet.

What can you do as a member? Well if a model is constantly finding herself in these situations, that is her. So nothing other than what you do now. She has a block button. She can ignore. She can go get therapy if she doesn't have emotional coping skills or is being affected. Cammodels should never be your responsibility. Cammodels should be fun and entertaining with healthy boundaries.

Just something to keep in mind...
The White Knight hustle is when you make yourself vulnerable and manipulate a man into "rescuing" you or provide support to install importance. I'm not saying your model pal is doing this, just something to keep in mind. Camming is job and I've seen models do some manipulative borderline abusive hustles and brag about it.

Many cammodels have SDs. A lot of them are able to have healthy boundaries, agreements, and arrangements that are both rewarding to the SD and SB. Let these women live, and learn. They are adults. You are coming across as very controlling tbh.
i agree with you 100 % , and sorry if it sounds like iam contolling but far from that, is just this one model friend of mine got herself in over her head , and to date has finally banned the guy, i only gave her my advice as a member, i realise your a model and have seen it all i imagine . , but i have a few model friends on here that are just that, they never ask for tokens and its an online friendship . and yes i gift them because they are genuine people. me just i have 0 tolerance for men being rude. and yes models have the power to hit banned instantly. dont let badassboy fool ya, i just have a big heart . i come on here alot i tip appropiately . but in the last weeks ive learned its kinda non of my bussiness to help these girls . and you 100 % right you have to be a tough girl on here to do well. thank you for your reply

• Funny!
Reactions: abercrombiesucks
but i have a few model friends on here that are just that, they never ask for tokens and its an online friendship . and yes i gift them because they are genuine people.

On here or at camsites? Your use of genuine is strange. The girls asking for tips are being genuine too. Arguably even more genuine than those that might be overly polite about not asking.

dont let badassboy fool ya, i just have a big heart .

You probably don't have to worry about being mistaken as a badass. Very unlikely that you are genuine. I'd be more concerned about being seen as annoyingly naive and emo. Any word on the super secret evil doers that you created so you could convince yourself that what you are doing is badass?

• Wat?!
Reactions: AudriTwo
You probably don't have to worry about being mistaken as a badass. Very unlikely that you are genuine. I'd be more concerned about being seen as annoyingly naive and emo. Any word on the super secret evil doers that you created so you could convince yourself that what you are doing is badass?

Wow you are a cunt.

• Funny!
Reactions: abercrombiesucks
Set clear boundaries however you can't fix crazy. If someone is disrespectful, you control your room. You get what you demand (usually.) My first month on MFC I used to get tipped heavily, then degraded in paragraphs. That specific user thought it was appropriate to tell me to "just go fuck a big horse cock like all the other attention whores for tokens." BLOCKED. He can keep his tokens.

Status
Not open for further replies.