AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

So I decided to become a non-nude model on MFC

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 9, 2018
(after my email verification gets here...)

I'm so used to seeing nude models, but how can a non-nude (or semi nude) model be as successful? My initial thought was having the camera set up so people can watch me study in my underwear or something (I write notes on my windows with dry erase markers) and sneak in a lush. Maybe smoke weed occasionally if it's allowed.

I still want to do snapchat premium, so are there camgirls that don't post nudes on their premium snapchat?

Last edited:
Reactions: JigglesJane
(after my email verification gets here...)

I'm so used to seeing nude models, but how can a non-nude (or semi nude) model be as successful? My initial thought was having the camera set up so people can watch me study in my underwear or something (I write notes on my windows with dry erase markers) and sneak in a lush. Maybe smoke weed occasionally if it's allowed.

I still want to do snapchat premium, so are there camgirls that don't post nudes on their premium snapchat?

Non-nude models can be just as successful as nude ones. Do your research!

Upvote 0
Non-nude models can be just as successful as nude ones. Do your research!
I want to ask non-nude models on this forum lol. When I researched, all I got was "how to be a non-nude model in these steps" and "be creative and play games!" I feel like a lot of none-nude models do other things besides play spin-the-wheel (which can be fun). I was more looking for insight on what other none nude models did and their experiences that set them apart. In a world of mostly nude models on camming, I don't see a lot of non-nudes, so I was hoping more of a "personal" perspective.

Upvote 0
I want to ask non-nude models on this forum lol. When I researched, all I got was "how to be a non-nude model in these steps" and "be creative and play games!" I feel like a lot of none-nude models do other things besides play spin-the-wheel (which can be fun). I was more looking for insight on what other none nude models did and their experiences that set them apart. In a world of mostly nude models on camming, I don't see a lot of non-nudes, so I was hoping more of a "personal" perspective.
I was non-nude for 3 years. Frankly it doesn’t matter how much you show, it’s like asking models who use black underwear to explain what they did to be successful. What matters is you understand how to entertain your members, gain and keep their attention, and persuade them that you are worth tipping. There are thousands of explicit models who are hot and sexy in page 2. There are no -nude models who play tons of games, there are non-nude models who do a lot of teasing without ever showing anything (that was me) there are non-nude models who go the domme route, and others who offer their members a ton of emotional support and contact outside the camsite. I do think you should maybe ask this in the M.O section. Many models won’t write in the public section

Upvote 0
I don't think I've ever actually shown my vajayjay on MFC... I just spend alot of time making ridiculous dad jokes, pole dancing, sitting in lingerie, sucking popsicles and waving dildos around. It's like me entire teenage hood summed up every night for a few hours!

You can do it , is what I'm saying

Upvote 0
No offence.

I just wonder income wise.
How much does non nude make compared to nude cam models?

Are non nude top models ?

Just wonder hope to get some serious replays.

Upvote 0
No offence.

I just wonder income wise.
How much does non nude make compared to nude cam models?

Are non nude top models ?

Just wonder hope to get some serious replays.

Theres plenty of non nudes top models on mfc and anyways have been

Reactions: curvyredhead
Upvote 0
Theres plenty of non nudes top models on mfc and anyways have been

So the top 10 in rank on mfc is non nude?
That sure as hell isn't the reality on cb.

But as I not always follow the rank on mfc I don't know for sure.
When I have looked at the rank, the top 10 have been nude models though.

Upvote 0
So the top 10 in rank on mfc is non nude?
That sure as hell isn't the reality on cb.

But as I not always follow the rank on mfc I don't know for sure.
When I have looked at the rank, the top 10 have been nude models though.

Top 20 is usually the measure we use for the top elite earners on mfc. And yep.. kickaz places top 20 every month. Shes non nude. Years ago Joey Kim would make #1 non nude every August and she was non nude under s different name. There was a girl named Suzy q who started a weird cult called never nude lol

I don't follow it as closely lately but i know they're still there. Theres a model who changes her name all the time who places top 10.. and I know has made #1

https://profiles.myfreecams.com/TheUpsideDown is her current name.

Upvote 0
kickaz, non nude or semi (haven't paid much attention) / ashleytea (non nude but i think she has a semi-nude snapchat for certain club members) / bonnie is semi-nude (tbh it's all in how you work it. there's this one chick on CB that is only semi-nude but she puts on some super sexually charged tease shows. ashleytea is less sexual in her shows. idk about kickaz, i've never been in her room

Upvote 0
kickaz, non nude or semi (haven't paid much attention) / ashleytea (non nude but i think she has a semi-nude snapchat for certain club members) / bonnie is semi-nude (tbh it's all in how you work it. there's this one chick on CB that is only semi-nude but she puts on some super sexually charged tease shows. ashleytea is less sexual in her shows. idk about kickaz, i've never been in her room

Kickaz is not a non-nude model, not sure if she has ever been one but I know she hasn't been one in a long time.

Upvote 0
Kickaz is not a non-nude model, not sure if she has ever been one but I know she hasn't been one in a long time.

I don't know what kind of shows she's been doing more lately, but as far as I am aware on live webcam she does get naked but will not show anything like nipples etc, so kind of teases without ever actually showing anything. And I think she sells things like artistic nude photosets but only for very high tippers. So in ways you could say she's non explicit, which in the cam modelling world could kind of be lumped in with "non-nude", even though technically she does get naked, it's more implied nude as she covers herself. A hand bra isn't much different to a bikini in terms of what you're showing, it's just the implication of nudity is stronger. Regardless of nude or non-nude I still think she's a good example to use when models come here asking about non-nude things because she's managed to be successful for a long time pretty much only doing very light implied nudity. Unless she has more recently started doing graphic shows.

Upvote 0
I'd definitely categorize Kickaz and JoeyKim as nude but non-explicit. The same thing was true up until recently of ClaraKitty. Many of the tease models will get nude in a group, or private, and sell nude and sometimes explicit expensive videos photo sets etc. I think the number of models that make a good living being PG-13 only level of nudity is tiny, and R rated is very small.

Upvote 0
I don't know what kind of shows she's been doing more lately, but as far as I am aware on live webcam she does get naked but will not show anything like nipples etc, so kind of teases without ever actually showing anything. And I think she sells things like artistic nude photosets but only for very high tippers. So in ways you could say she's non explicit, which in the cam modelling world could kind of be lumped in with "non-nude", even though technically she does get naked, it's more implied nude as she covers herself. A hand bra isn't much different to a bikini in terms of what you're showing, it's just the implication of nudity is stronger. Regardless of nude or non-nude I still think she's a good example to use when models come here asking about non-nude things because she's managed to be successful for a long time pretty much only doing very light implied nudity. Unless she has more recently started doing graphic shows.

I have seen her nude, but that's not the important thing as a model she has hundreds of people in her room at a time and it has nothing to do with her being nude. She has a wonderful personality and without that the rest really doesn't happen. That's just my opinion of course, she does have a lot of things that she incorporates in her room and most importantly she focuses on the members in her room and makes it a fun place to be.

Many models will go into her room have 50 to 75 guys and then leave for private or group only to come back in their all gone that she has start all over again. Now let's him private groups are bad I'm just saying that when you get many men in your room that's where all the tipping can happen. She has upwards of 500 to 700 at a time in her room and if only for five guys to prod a regular basis she's gonna make a bunch.

No I know for fact that she does get naked or nude, I would never ever ever take a screenshot of any model so there's no way for me to prove it and less you go in and see her.

I know one thing if I was a female and I was going to work on MFC she would be one of the models that I would watch as a guest and I would pick up almost anything I could from her because she has found something that special that works for her. Right now she's number six in the ranking and I know she's either one or come in second several times. I know there are many other models who are very good we just happen to be talking about Kickaz in this thread.

I think she puts her beautiful looks, her beautiful personality, her talents to entertain and just to write a sex appeal to get these guys tipping. When she does go nude she has a perfect body as well of course that's subjective in my opinion she does, but I've seen girls much larger than her that I considered to have a perfect body as well. One doesn't have to be a Barbie doll to make good money on MFC.

Upvote 0
Dude, are you ok? It must be awfully cramped with how far you've climbed inside her ass...
I'm just teasing. Glad you've found a model you like, but woww intense! Sometimes intense worship of models is best sent in a private message, put on the model's profile or kept to inside voices. Just sayin'

know one thing if I was a female and I was going to work on MFC she would be one of the models that I would watch as a guest and I would pick up almost anything I could from her because she has found something that special that works for her.

See, you've kind of contradicted yourself here by saying she's found something special which works for her but also that models should pick up and do what she does. Kickaz has done amazingly well for herself, she has found her niche through a mixture of long hours, hard work and luck. But she has found a niche. One of the things which originally made her successful were her library shows, which are no longer allowed on MFC, and her body paint shows in a time when much less models were utilising their artistic talents on MFC. She has then managed to maintain her brand, which is by keeping to a less explicit show type and using other types of shows. She deserves a lot of credit for this, so I am in no way undermining that. But... Two things that I think make her not the best model for new models to pay close attention to or pick up stuff: Firstly, as you say, she has found something that works for her and she is succeeding with it. Great for inspiration of a niche market, but she's already heavily monopolizing that relatively small market, which means she's not a great one to check out if you're actually looking for ideas on how to make it work. How she is now is also not how she started when she became popular.
Secondly, I am just going by a few things I have seen her say over the years so I could be completely wrong on this, but I got the impression that she had a potentially unhealthy relationship with work in terms of a work/life balance and finding it hard to cut back even once she'd reached her goals. And at times seeming to still be camming a lot during times of ill health when she's scheduled time off. It's not for me to make any judgment on another model when I know so little information, but I would caution any new model for idolising or living up to someone with an addiction to work. It's great for members because they get lots of creative content and attention from their model, but I don't think it's necessarily a healthy thing for someone to live up to. Not much different really to encouraging teens to aspire to look like a beautiful model who behind the scenes may have anorexia. I admire the persistence for sure, but it's something to keep in mind for new models idolising those "at the top". Sometimes high levels of success come with sacrifice.
I'm not looking for hate from that, and it's not a dig at her and her hard work. I know she has a lot of very, very passionate (sometimes aggressively so) followers, and I have no interest in engaging in a fanwar, nor is this a topic about Kickaz or one model in particular, she's just one who's been brought up. I just think that people, both models and members, should appreciate that camming to high levels of achievement is not as easy as it looks, especially it seems for those who run less explicitly sexual shows.

Upvote 0
Dude, are you ok? It must be awfully cramped with how far you've climbed inside her ass...

Wow, that was unkind and uncalled for.

I don't think he idolizes her, he is simply giving his opinion of a model that he likes. And it's not a bad advice to give the OP or any other model who is just starting to emulate a successful model who does what she wants to do because everyone starts out copying until you figure out your own personal style.

Upvote 0
MJ is none-nude I’m pretty sure, and she ranks high all the time. Gets number 1 every December too. I don’t watch her, so I might be wrong but I’m pretty sure she’s a more traditional none-nude

Upvote 0
From what I remember of the few times that I watched her, I was most impressed by the way she ran her room the number of members that were in her room, her ranking and obviously her tips. Now you guys and girls have got me questioning my own memory so I will make a point to watch her the next time I see her on and I will come back and post what I see for sure.

As far as contradicting myself, I didn't mean to my point was no matter if she's considered a nude model or a non-new model the niche she has found in the way she runs her room, the things that she does to entertain the members are very good qualities and that's why I said any new model would benefit by watching her.

Like I said I will watch her so that I have a more recent memory of what she actually does and doesn't do and I will post once I see it more recently. ...... to be continued

Upvote 0
Wow, that was unkind and uncalled for.

I don't think he idolizes her, he is simply giving his opinion of a model that he likes. And it's not a bad advice to give the OP or any other model who is just starting to emulate a successful model who does what she wants to do because everyone starts out copying until you figure out your own personal style.

thank you very much for explaining what I was saying about Kickaz, my nose wasn't and isn't up in her ass as you well mentioned in your reply to the above quote that was made about me. in fact I don't even watch her, I've only seen her from time to time as I'm passing through the different rooms.

I guess when a premium member from MFC gets a complement to a model that he thinks does a well rounded job in all aspects other models instead of taking that information using it would rather say rude things. once again
Mila_ thank you for pointing that out.

Reactions: Osyrus
Upvote 0
just to make sure that I wasn't mistaking about Kickaz being a nude model rather than a non-nude model I did spend some time watching her tonight however tonight she was running her room a bit different. I guess it's can it all depend on what people consider "nude" tonight she was topless, she does play a lot of sleight-of-hand hiding nipples etc. she doesn't hide them totally as whenever she moves Orleans back you can clearly see her full breasts.

I didn't stay long enough to see if she gets totally nude because although I think she's doing something right because of her ranking and because of the number of tips she gets. I was in her room for maybe 10 minutes and she got over 5000 tokens tipped her.. During this time she was topless, I can't tell you for 100% at least tonight if she was going to get new because I didn't stay around long enough but the one thing I can tell you for sure is on her banner below her video this is what she had posted.

2222 get the bestselling video on mfc (3 vid in 1 ) ; 550 get 2 nude galleries; 900 nude holloween video.

So I guess without staying long enough to see if she does get nude and to be quite honest as she is not a model I follow I don't want to spend more time just trying to prove that she is not a non-nude model.

I guess the question is is even if she's doesn't get new in the room, which I still believe I've seen her nude in the room. If she's offering nude galleries and nude videos in her room doesn't that make her a new model of some sort?

The strange thing that I noticed when I was watching her for the 10 or 15 minutes tonight is that she was not talking she was just typing, that brings me back to another model who hasn't been on for a couple years I think now her name was Olivia and her for lack of better word gimmick or room style was that she drank straight from a Jack Daniels bottle every night did all kinds of entertaining but never talked except Mondays, on Mondays she would talk but every other day she wouldn't. I guess that was her way of being unique. Tonight when I saw kickaz not talking and just typing I found the kind of strange but I'm sure she had a reason.

Once again, I am not trying to appear like I am up her ass, I was just clearly trying to say that she's a top model making a a lot of tips and any new model would be doing yourself a favor to watch her for a period of time if not just to pick up a few pointers. I think it's very common for new models to watch as a guest or actually is a basic member other models to get ideas on what to do in the room. I was just stating that Kickaz would be a good model to watch if a new model wanted to watch a another model. Do I think Kickaz is something special? yes to I think she would be on my top 10 list ? No.

She is most definitely on the top 10 list of MFC and has been several times, she's just not the type of model that I would follow but I'm not gonna discount her ability and her entertainment value to other members.

I hope this explains what my original post was trying to say and if I contradicted myself in any way I apologize I didn't mean to.

Reactions: Osyrus
Upvote 0
Once again, I am not trying to appear like I am up her ass, I was just clearly trying to say that she's a top model making a a lot of tips and any new model would be doing yourself a favor to watch her for a period of time if not just to pick up a few pointers.

Sorry I was trying to tease you, it was not meant to be mean but I apologise that it came across that way. Your post came across as a bit comically over the top/obsessy and I have a fairly blunt sense of humour which can be hard to convey over text. In context, Kickaz has a bit of a cult following who go very over the top fanboying, something which I've seen repeatedly over twitter being used to be nasty to or put down other models in a pretty toxic sense, to the point I no longer follow her after seeing her doing similar things/encouraging it and I now avoid them, which is a shame as I used to really admire her as a model and a person and was really upset and shocked when I saw some of the mean shit she says. That's why me teasing you was a bit overly harsh, because there's a reputation for unhealthy obsessions in regards to her in particular, so I was teasing you within that context with a more genuine undertone. I can now see that you were just admiring her from the outside, probably know none of this and it went a bit over the top in terms of gushing. If there hadn't been the toxic backstory I probably still would have teased you, but it would have come across as less harsh.

You are right though, she's not a bad one to check out, especially in terms of using tease to be sexy while not showing much, and how you can use exclusivity to sell nudity/implied nudity and build up a fanbase from that. But, her particular show type has taken years and years to build and there are lots of aspects within her following which would be very hard to mimic as a new model. How she cams works for her now because her whole brand is working on the build up of exclusivity and her fanbase, but it likely wouldn't work if she were a new model building a following. So for models who are interested, I think this is worth keeping in mind as it can be pretty demotivating to see one model killing it at something you have zero luck with. There are some archived threads in the MO section I think where Kickaz talks about her rise to success back from when she was pretty new to top 20, so they could be worth checking out if any models are interested in that style of show.

Moving on.... What happened to Olivia4Naked? (that was her name right?) She did really well as a non nude model. As far as I remember she was very much a performer in terms of high energy, always doing stuff.

I've never managed to work the non-nude angle, but I did go through a phase coming back to cam of not doing privates or explicit nudity to try out a less explicit style, my room counts were as high but I didn't make nearly the same sort of income. Maybe if I'd kept going with it consistently I would have earned more once I brought in a following who appreciate non-nude stuff, but I'm only a sporadic cammer now and make a lot in private shows now and I'm already out there on the internet, so choosing easy cash and orgasms seemed like a no brainer. I think you need to be prepared to spend a long time not earning very much, and lots of time trying to be creative. In terms of Kickaz as she's been brought up before, she had a fairly low camscore for a while and worked long hours consistently. She is also as has been pointed out, not a true non-nude model. But even so, without explicit shows despite her being very attractive, she still had to take her lumps and work for less. By long hours, I think at points she may have been streaming like 12 hours+ every day or something insane.
Basically, it can absolutely be done, and yes there are models who've done extremely well with it, but top 20 models in ways are like lottery winners. No discredit to their work, but the amount of luck it takes, even in just having the right look and personality and coming across your market to get to that point is huge. There are plenty of models who work just as hard if not harder than these girls and barely scrape top 1000. Chances are even as a nude model you'll never reach close to these levels of success, let alone non nude. I don't mean this to be demotivating at all, even top 1000/2000 is really awesome money. Just that when I was a new model I felt like a failure for not reaching those high levels and I wouldn't want any model feeling inadequate that she cannot measure up to the MFC big shots.

Upvote 0
I agree with you know new model should ever feel the pressure that she should have to do as well as Kickaz nor Olivia ( Which was not a non-nude model) these models have been developed over years how to work as a cam model. They should not ever be used as someone to be equal what however they should be used to learn different parts for new can models to incorporate or try.

You are correct your post did not come across as humorous at all and that happens a lot when you're trying to be funny in text. The original post that I reply to was about Kickaz being a non-nude model, in my attempt to tell you that she was not a non-nude model, in fact she is a nude model I happen to comment on how well she does and that she could help a new model just by them watching her for period of time.

I've been on MFC for 10 years now last six years all I've done is work with new models trying to help them understand MFC software, policies and general camming methods. You would be amazed at how many new girls purchase a WebCam download the software that they don't even know how it works and go live only to be devoured by the scammers. The other thing I do on MFC ( iI DO NOT WORK FOR MFC ) is to track different scammers which I have a database of and what they do I've had many new models explained to me how they been scammed and by whom once I get several reports on the same member I create a file in my database for him. Then when I see any of the scammers in a new models room I will MFC mail them or PM them and explain what the scammer is about, and what he does to scam new models.

I know a lot of models don't like it when a male tries to help a female cam model however the female cam model would not be successful without the mail members. So we have a unique knowledge on our side of the fence that would help many new models. So I try my best on my own time to help as many as I can, since there are so many guys who offer help but are only trying to get something from themselves I've made it a point to be somebody with sincere and honest and really tries to help.

Upvote 0
since there are so many guys who offer help but are only trying to get something from themselves I've made it a point to be somebody with sincere and honest and really tries to help.

Bit of a derailment to this thread, but I think this reason is one of the reasons more established models don't like those members who make it their mission to "help" new/less established models. We've all had a guy who "means well", but has in the end been quite a lot of work or has given us advice which was bad for us in the long term. And even it sometimes leads to us not standing on our own two feet. And this is the second reason I know for me at least it rubs me the wrong way. It's a little bit patronising. Like, I get it, your heart is in the right place, but by members white knighting and swooping in to save models who aren't even using the correct software from their first try at camming, it kind of goes by the assumption that they won't work shit out for themselves. This isn't just kept to camming either, there are so many situations where women are conditioned to wait for a man to "fix it", when there is no biological reason women aren't just as capable. The more that this happens the less women will need neural pathways which make them capable of doing these things. It's not that there's anything inherently wrong with a man finding enjoyment in helping a young woman out, it's more that women have a habit (including myself) of being incompetent because they know on some level that men enjoy helping them. I guess camming is not rocket science. The majority of successful camgirls managed just fine on their own and worked out their own mistakes without any particular member jumping in to help them, they just needed the time and trial and error. By members swooping in and helping models before they've had a chance to do it themselves removes firstly their opportunity to learn and do it alone, but also it takes away their own sense of pride in "doing it alone". I think this is why models prefer it when members just forward girls here so that they have the opportunity to stand on their own two feet, choosing which advice to take out of a much larger source.
While there is nothing bad about gaining enjoyment from helping, to say you are not getting anything in return is not true. You are enjoying helping these models, and I am sure you get a lot more positive interactions with models due to it and probably a sense of pride and usefulness. That's why most members try to help models as far as I can tell, it's not usually a scam to get free shows/content. But they are still by default gaining a free service, even if their conscious motives are innocent.
I am not saying stop what you are doing or that anything you're doing is wrong, just explaining why as good as your intentions are, why some models don't approve of this sort of helpful behaviour, or feel it's that helpful in the longrun. Also, not to say that members haven't been incredibly helpful to me over the years, just that the members who've helped me are tipping regulars and friends rather than people who've set out to help models in general. Except for one dude when I was new who took me in a bunch of longer private shows, showed me how to make a basic account and forwarded me to this forum. He's a cool dude.

Upvote 0
I used to be an Eastern European studio model. We were put on mfc and cb without telling us before we appeared there, that these would be erotic camsites. We were told we would get paid just to chat (yes, even in private shows).

While this is of course a shady way from my studio, what I have learnt from that is that there are members on mfc and cb that are very really dedicated white knights who love to give money to "save the poor girl" and they do it at free will. For them you just need to look helpless and shy. We were looking like that naturally, because we just didn't know where we really were. These users need the feeling of being a hero. This does not work on the long run but it can be a strategy to start as non nude.

Reactions: IsabellaSnow
Upvote 0
Bit of a derailment to this thread, but I think this reason is one of the reasons more established models don't like those members who make it their mission to "help" new/less established models. We've all had a guy who "means well", but has in the end been quite a lot of work or has given us advice which was bad for us in the long term. And even it sometimes leads to us not standing on our own two feet. And this is the second reason I know for me at least it rubs me the wrong way. It's a little bit patronising. Like, I get it, your heart is in the right place, but by members white knighting and swooping in to save models who aren't even using the correct software from their first try at camming, it kind of goes by the assumption that they won't work shit out for themselves. This isn't just kept to camming either, there are so many situations where women are conditioned to wait for a man to "fix it", when there is no biological reason women aren't just as capable. The more that this happens the less women will need neural pathways which make them capable of doing these things. It's not that there's anything inherently wrong with a man finding enjoyment in helping a young woman out, it's more that women have a habit (including myself) of being incompetent because they know on some level that men enjoy helping them. I guess camming is not rocket science. The majority of successful camgirls managed just fine on their own and worked out their own mistakes without any particular member jumping in to help them, they just needed the time and trial and error. By members swooping in and helping models before they've had a chance to do it themselves removes firstly their opportunity to learn and do it alone, but also it takes away their own sense of pride in "doing it alone". I think this is why models prefer it when members just forward girls here so that they have the opportunity to stand on their own two feet, choosing which advice to take out of a much larger source.
While there is nothing bad about gaining enjoyment from helping, to say you are not getting anything in return is not true. You are enjoying helping these models, and I am sure you get a lot more positive interactions with models due to it and probably a sense of pride and usefulness. That's why most members try to help models as far as I can tell, it's not usually a scam to get free shows/content. But they are still by default gaining a free service, even if their conscious motives are innocent.
I am not saying stop what you are doing or that anything you're doing is wrong, just explaining why as good as your intentions are, why some models don't approve of this sort of helpful behaviour, or feel it's that helpful in the longrun. Also, not to say that members haven't been incredibly helpful to me over the years, just that the members who've helped me are tipping regulars and friends rather than people who've set out to help models in general. Except for one dude when I was new who took me in a bunch of longer private shows, showed me how to make a basic account and forwarded me to this forum. He's a cool dude.

Seems as if nothing rubs you the right way so I will not reply any further.

Reactions: Nikola Tesla
Upvote 0
the past Month and a half, I have completely turned non-nude on CB during public but have continued to tease and have fun with my guests and, I had not seen drastic drop on my earning, matter fact it increased about 10%. I thought this was impossible and was totally scared to lose my followers but I'm so happy my regulars continue to visit and support my decision.
I love my guests and opening my cam for them, going nun nude on CB makes me feel happy and an empowerment i didn't know I had, doing this give me added self confidence but the challenges of keeping my guest in my room is very challenging and I hope I do not run out of ideas and bore them.

Reactions: dark_mermaid
Upvote 0
Seems as if nothing rubs you the right way so I will not reply any further.
<sarcasm> That's because we are men. Men are incapable of rational thought and are unsuited for doing anything but drooling and dragging our knuckles on the ground </sarcasm>

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.