AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hello.. i ve sent today email with form 4 filled and pictures and pdf- id card, legalisation of id card, picture of my screen of what i see when i login to firstchoice, picture of my card, pdf with statement dowloaded form firstchoice. i ve sent email from my yahoo adress, the same i have the firstchoice account. and they answered me... i put screen shot of their replyScreenshot_1.jpg

• Helpful!
Reactions: HelenaL
hello.. i ve sent today email with form 4 filled and pictures and pdf- id card, legalisation of id card, picture of my screen of what i see when i login to firstchoice, picture of my card, pdf with statement dowloaded form firstchoice. i ve sent email from my yahoo adress, the same i have the firstchoice account. and they answered me... i put screen shot of their replyView attachment 78509

Yep, I got the same reply today.

Guys, I don't remember which passort I used when registered my account in payoneer (local or foreigner). Is it important data from which passport I will write in field "identification number"?
And... I'm afraid I could not find my card. Any idea where to get card number?

hello.. i ve sent today email with form 4 filled and pictures and pdf- id card, legalisation of id card, picture of my screen of what i see when i login to firstchoice, picture of my card, pdf with statement dowloaded form firstchoice. i ve sent email from my yahoo adress, the same i have the firstchoice account. and they answered me... i put screen shot of their replyView attachment 78509

Hey i saw u sent the documentation and email to another email adress than this one cblliquidator@gmail.com

u sent to cblliquidator.claims@gmail.com !Am i Right ? Wich is the one we should send the documentation ?Thanks

Can you please link the page where the email cblliquidator.claims@gmail.com is?

As Gmail, anyone can set up a fake email only to steal data :)
Yhe official email on the page is: cblliquidator@gmail.com

Thank you so much

well. i found. if u go to General Instructions, under which Claim forms are, the new email is in General instructions

Who knows if we should translate our LOCAL passport into English and then notarize it or just notarize it without translation in my local (Ukrainian) language?
Or better notarize a FOREIGN passport?
And should we copy all pages of passport or only filled ones?
Thank you in advance!

Hi, I got an email from the liquidator, that said I needed my card agreement or contract. When I call Payoneer and Firstchoice, they both said they don't have it. anybody know where to get it? or having the same problem?

Hi, I got an email from the liquidator, that said I needed my card agreement or contract. When I call Payoneer and Firstchoice, they both said they don't have it. anybody know where to get it? or having the same problem?
Did you send ‘claim form 4’? , and suported documents, account balance, account statements.... no one of us has contract or something similar... but I did not get any similar email whit that request...

Yes, I sent 'claim form 4' with the supported documents. I doubt anyone has it... See if they reply me?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-10-22 at 9.31.22 PM_censored.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-10-22 at 9.31.22 PM_censored.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 40
Yes, I sent 'claim form 4' with the supported documents. I doubt anyone has it... See if they reply me?
When did you send your claim form? Did you send them your customere ID and print screens of your account? If you did, I am afraid that all of us would be requested the same and it is an ideal scenario to reject all our claims.... and we can forget our money...maybe you should replay them and ask to give you an example of form how it looks like the contract. They can not request something not existing .....

can you please tell me what you sent for bank statement? you print screen the transactions and payment history or what exactly?

Who knows if we should translate our LOCAL passport into English and then notarize it or just notarize it without translation in my local (Ukrainian) language?
Thank you in advance!
i did foreign passport,but notaralized only 1 first page with photo,and also i did notaralized translated it,because i think if u have in ur ukrainian passport capital letters and not printed that they can not understand (choice)what wroten in it)

Thank you in advance!
and both of it to do,costed not much to pay(less then 10usd)

I got a mail with same request also like a contract or card agreement ... pffff ... I sent back that such thing doesn’t exist
when u sent them first time ur email with all documents +form 4?and after how long from this time choice answered u and asked about contract?that was only one email to u from them?

hey i received the same mail plus they say it s missing my transaction listing but i sent it with all documents and it is in pdf!U sent it same in pdf?Thanks

i called Payoneer and i said i want to open an accont to them with card and everything and i want to know if it will be any contract or agreement fisically or electronic one and they say it isn t any contract it is just the apply and the only thing that can give me is like an ''ownership statment '' where it s writing my custemer id and that i m the cardholder blabla so is not any contract !

Did you try to call the numbers on choice bank limited page? when I try to call it says incorrect number, has it worked for you?

The only agreement is under 'terms and conditions' could provide from both side and be valuable. Please note in the attachment marked places.... 1.Screen Shot 2018-10-24 at 5.53.26 PM copy.png

• Helpful!
Reactions: Dan Epstein
Did you try to call the numbers on choice bank limited page? when I try to call it says incorrect number, has it worked for you?
their number works ,at least 5 october they answered...on phone calls,after i did not try

Status
Not open for further replies.