AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to structure dildoshows on cb (not lush)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adara_raider

Inactive Cam Model
Jul 2, 2018
Europe
Twitter Username
@adararaider
Hello, Im just curious about how you girls get people to tip when using a regular dildo, either bj, or riding it etc. Do you have like multiple goals towards a deepthroatshow for example? I have different variations of dildoshows in my tip menu, but no one seems to tip for it..and I see when I use lush people start tipping very fast, but I mostly have problems with it not reacting to tips and not vibrating, or it loose connection alot..I've contacted support with this problem, but havent got a reply yet but I know alot have problems with it. And to be honest I really dont feel it much unless the ultrahigh vibration is on, and then it's on the clit :dead: hope to get some tips of how to build up to a dildoshow, id appreciate all help :kiss:

Here is my little experience, with yesterday as a good example :

I started my show as usual with the Lush and got people tipping A LOT, I made a ton of money in like 2 hours and it took a while for me to even get above 100 users.
Then some time later, I went above 500 users in the room, I was first page, and no one was tipping so I set a goal for a bj with a dildo. I set it to like...100 tokens. I started playing with it lightly and was waiting annnnnnd no one was tipping LOL.

So yeah. I can't help you out more sorry, but it seems like my experience is similar to mine on that matter!

Here is my little experience, with yesterday as a good example :

I started my show as usual with the Lush and got people tipping A LOT, I made a ton of money in like 2 hours and it took a while for me to even get above 100 users.
Then some time later, I went above 500 users in the room, I was first page, and no one was tipping so I set a goal for a bj with a dildo. I set it to like...100 tokens. I started playing with it lightly and was waiting annnnnnd no one was tipping LOL.

So yeah. I can't help you out more sorry, but it seems like my experience is similar to mine on that matter!

Hey, thanks for replying wow, thats alot Really! congrats! I never get past 50 in my room although im on for 4-5 hours! Do you start fully clothed with the lush btw? And do you have other apps on aswell?

Reactions: Lunasha
Goals tend to move pretty slowly for me, so I prefer ticket shows or hidden cam apps/bots. In my experience these get way more participation at a much faster rate (especially if they're much later in the stream when some anticipation has built by doing other things).

Hey, thanks for replying wow, thats alot Really! congrats! I never get past 50 in my room although im on for 4-5 hours! Do you start fully clothed with the lush btw? And do you have other apps on aswell?

Thank you!! For me it really started to pick up in October, let's see if it stays like that now!

I do start 'fully clothed', meaning I don't have pussy and boobies showing. I'm generally in lingerie though. And yes I start with the Lush in. One time I wanted to start without it and make it a goal to put it in, but it wasn't working haha, people were sad they couldn't tip for it right away. Oh well, I could have 'stand my ground' if I really wanted, but it was just a test, I personally don't mind having the Lush in for the whole show all the time.

The only apps and bots I use are : a tip counter or sometimes a multi-goal for special nights, and the all-in-one bot which allows me to keep the greys silent, have a tip menu and have a couple of notice on. I really don't use anything else and never tried to play games! I start my show and I'm just being there, waiting for people to talk or tip. I usually end up having some conversations going with regulars or new people, sometimes I'm lucky and some rich dude comes and start tipping frantically for the Lush and then I put on a show, especially if I get horny because of it! ;) Sometimes I'll get requests for privates and I will take them if my room is kinda dead, whatever the number of people in. I realized that even if I have hundreds of people, if no one is tipping or talking, well....on the other hand, once I'm in a private with someone, I'll make some money for sure and have spying people! I might take a huge drop in users but it seems to be worth it.

As for having a really low number of users in the room, in my case it was happening when I was broadcasting during certain times of the day and during the week. I don't seem to have much luck when it's daytime in the US and during the week, even during the evening! Could it be your case maybe?

I realize now that I've started diverging from your original question for this thread I'm sorry haha!! But hope it helps! :)

Nono Thaaank you for all this info, just what I needed! :h: interesting about the bots cause I've used alot but none of the ones you mentioned haha, so I will def try them out! Didn't Even know you could silence greys, But on the other hand I've also experienced several times that the ones with tokens write down demands without tipping..but some days are just bullshittalk days anyways! Yesss that one rich guy can really make your day, so like you say it doesn't really matter that much if the room is packed with just free demands, but again a better chance to let more see what you are about. And I also just go for pvt when im broadcasting if the room is quiet and I haven't made that much anyways Even if its against my rules. Cause the chance of not making anything at all is much worse :p and I often see people in my room that are in there for hours and dont say anything, and im like hellloooo whats up guys talk to meee, and still no reply haha. whats the deal with that? Probably have multiple rooms open :p yes, wrong hours can be one of the issues, but I have nothing else going on during the day haha so for the past few weeks I've been broadcasting at noon every weekday and I realise now that the action starts more in the afternoon, but again that might also be since i've been on for so long which Ive heard counts alot on cb..ive done some nights aswell and that has actually given me a little more, but it really varies..and weekends seems to be very good sometimes, so I might consider doing some evenings then without fucking up my personal relationship aswell :p Cause he works long during the week, oooh not so Easy arranging this stuff. But would be Nice to just have one me day during the week hmmm But you feel the weekends are mostly good? Thanks again for all the help :h:

Goals tend to move pretty slowly for me, so I prefer ticket shows or hidden cam apps/bots. In my experience these get way more participation at a much faster rate (especially if they're much later in the stream when some anticipation has built by doing other things).

I used to do a lot of ticket shows before.. it works great when you aren't on cam every single day or when you use it as a strategy for a couple of times a week at most. But if you have a tiny viewership you are better off doing privates or selling password shows.

@Adara_raider I started silencing greys only once I started having enough colored 'regulars' that would help me fill the silence when nothing is going on. For the first month I left the grey users talk and it proved to be useful, but at one point I didn't find it necessary anymore and the freeloaders were too much to deal with. There are freeloaders even with colored users anyway so yeah, at least it puts a limit! I know grey users might buy tokens for you, you never know, but it only happened once to me and it's really too much of a hassle to deal with them imo.

And yeah some people definitely have multiple tabs open, when I stop broadcasting I usually leave the window open for a while and sometimes like 30 minutes after or even more there are STILL people in the room HAHAHA so it means they haven't realized I'm done yet. So either they're not even in front of the screen OR they're watching some other girls. I don't really mind, whatever, I have some 'regulars' who are almost always in my room but who tip 'irregularly'. But at least they're not like freeloading, they simply don't participate for a while, then one day they tip some.

In my case weekends are really good, the few times I tried to broadcast during the week I didn't make much...but yeah it's true that when you're in a relationship it's nice to make your schedules fit. In my case, my girlfriend is kind of a homemaker anyway so it's more a matter of me having to cam when I'm not at my vanilla job (which is a regular 9-5 weekdays kind of job). I've heard that it's possible to cam anytime though and succeed, but maybe it takes more time if you're not on while the 'bulk' of the viewers are? I noticed that it's also not too bad when it's evening in Europe (UK, Germany, France, etc). When I cam during the evening I even see what I call the 'slump' when it's wayyy too late in Europe and not late enough in America : around 11PM EST. But that has been my own personal experience anyway and only for a couple of months at that. I guess it might vary a lot.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Adara_raider
i was also wondering the same, how to generate tips not based on Lush...
when I perform with my BF for example (very seldom), I notice I don't make much tokens, people just watch.

@Adara_raider I started silencing greys only once I started having enough colored 'regulars' that would help me fill the silence when nothing is going on. For the first month I left the grey users talk and it proved to be useful, but at one point I didn't find it necessary anymore and the freeloaders were too much to deal with. There are freeloaders even with colored users anyway so yeah, at least it puts a limit! I know grey users might buy tokens for you, you never know, but it only happened once to me and it's really too much of a hassle to deal with them imo.

And yeah some people definitely have multiple tabs open, when I stop broadcasting I usually leave the window open for a while and sometimes like 30 minutes after or even more there are STILL people in the room HAHAHA so it means they haven't realized I'm done yet. So either they're not even in front of the screen OR they're watching some other girls. I don't really mind, whatever, I have some 'regulars' who are almost always in my room but who tip 'irregularly'. But at least they're not like freeloading, they simply don't participate for a while, then one day they tip some.

In my case weekends are really good, the few times I tried to broadcast during the week I didn't make much...but yeah it's true that when you're in a relationship it's nice to make your schedules fit. In my case, my girlfriend is kind of a homemaker anyway so it's more a matter of me having to cam when I'm not at my vanilla job (which is a regular 9-5 weekdays kind of job). I've heard that it's possible to cam anytime though and succeed, but maybe it takes more time if you're not on while the 'bulk' of the viewers are? I noticed that it's also not too bad when it's evening in Europe (UK, Germany, France, etc). When I cam during the evening I even see what I call the 'slump' when it's wayyy too late in Europe and not late enough in America : around 11PM EST. But that has been my own personal experience anyway and only for a couple of months at that. I guess it might vary a lot.

Aha I see. The greys are definetley the ones who talk the most in my room cause I dont have that many regulars. Used to have more but they disappeard cause I had a few months break cause I was in school, but now I feel it's Even harder to get people in then when I started. Still dont get how this works at all haha. I use Twitter for promotion but dont feel it helps much really cause most who follow me there arent Even on cb :p but yes I see many of the same colored people in my room each time I broadcast, but they never tip or only tip 1, whaaaats holding them back so much I just wonder :p

Lol I also always leave it open after to check and after hours they are still there, after starting on cam I just think more about how Strange some people actually are haha. But yesss patience is key, but somedays like tonight I just had it after 3 hours cause it was sooo dead. Even when I was dancing and teasing for 2 hours, maybe im too energetic, cause I really have a problem sitting still for long. Just wish I had a coach that stood infront of me and could tell everything wrong im doing haha, that would be magical!

Its very impressive that you also have another Job and have time to cam aswell! And perfect that it fits with your personal life :h: hmmm not so sure when that bulk is, but the most who follows me are from europe, but again not that many regulars anymore. Im home alone the whole weekend so I will try to broadcast in the afternoon and see if thats better and not give up 2 soon :)

• Funny!
Reactions: Vanesa H
I used to do a lot of ticket shows before.. it works great when you aren't on cam every single day or when you use it as a strategy for a couple of times a week at most. But if you have a tiny viewership you are better off doing privates or selling password shows.

Thank you :h: then it would not be very convinient in my case..just abit curious about These password shows, Cause some want them instead of pvts. You can stay as long as you want om These password shows?

Thank you :h: then it would not be very convinient in my case..just abit curious about These password shows, Cause some want them instead of pvts. You can stay as long as you want om These password shows?

Privates are cost per minute, ticket shows they pay for the whole show upfront. You can then stay as long as you want in there, but if it’s just 1 on 1 ask for a tip and go behind a password, it’s less of a hassle

• Helpful!
Reactions: Adara_raider
Status
Not open for further replies.