AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is free speech under attack?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You already do enough posting of right wing hate as damn near everything you post shows the stupidity of the right. If you think both sides are guilty, why don't you post up the shit from both sides? Or, is it easier to just blame one side and continue on with the "only one side is guilty" dogma like so many (right and left) want to do? My post was to show the left does the same shit, yet people are willingly blind to it and claim it doesn't happen.

If you have issues with a woman doing what she did, you should be just as concerned about news anchors saying the shit he did. Not the "Big deal, they're after ratings." statement that you did. Even more so, if we're holding people accountable and they're losing their jobs for sexual misconduct the same rules should also apply for racist comments. Roseanne and Paula Dean are two people who made racial slurs about minorities and paid for it. Where's the repurcussions of minorities, and other whites, saying the same shit about whites? Or, is that "different"?
Someone has to counter your right-wing bullshit.

Someone has to counter your right-wing bullshit.

I'm not right wing. I call out the bullshit of both parties. Something which many here fail to do and would rather blame one side or the other.

Wild stretch? Nope. To use dilligaf's own words "racism is racism". I don't give a flying fuck if it's it's a KKK member burning a effigy, someone saying a racial slur, or a tv commentator making remarks such as has been made. Also, apparently this is not the first time Don Lemon has made remarks such as he has. People are critical of the shit Trump says, and calls his statements as racist and incindiary. Again, if the shoe fits, wear it. Even if it's your own smelly shoe.

To he honest, I don't agree with the travel ban imposed based upon a religious belief. Do I agree with heightened security background checks of people who are from select parts of the world based upon political upheaval and potential tie in with terrorists? Absolutely. However, if background checks show nothing (which isn't always accurate), I see no reasons why they shouldn't be allowed entry.

Just like I don't agree with the bullshit Trump and the Republicans want to do by removing birthright. I can understand the concern. But, I don't agree with it.
Maybe I’m missing something but I just don’t see how what you described is racist. It’s just fact. If he called for all white men to be arrested because of this fact, sure, but he used it as a statistic to disagree with racial stigma placed on another group.
What is it about what he said that upset you?

I’m guessing we must have taken the “there is no white guy ban” differently.

Last edited:
I'm not right wing. I call out the bullshit of both parties. Something which many here fail to do and would rather blame one side or the other.
And I'm not "left-wing". I don't know if that woman was Republican or Democrat. I do know she was unreasonable. I don't watch CNN, so I have no idea what Don Lemon says, or do I care.
Now if we can get away from the hostile inferences "right-wing / left-wing" BS, then maybe we can discuss things reasonably.
I have issues with all anchors, everywhere, spewing hateful racist comments. That's why I miss the days of 3 news networks. If they wanted to say something not really news it was done as an editorial and the author was responsible for that content, not the station.
There shouldn't be any CNN, Fox, MSNBC, and any I may have forgotten.
When I was young, my dad was a racist (although not rabid, no KKK or such) and as the years went by and he met, worked with, and got to know black people. After all, it was the late 50's and early 60's.
My point is he learned the reality of dealing with other races. I have no tolerance for anyone being racist now. We know better.
And it keeps creeping and expanding to include other groups of people. Now it not as taboo, as it was a few years ago, to hate Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, Muslims, (mistakenly Bhuddists, Sikhs) and now (again) Jewish People. Too many people just want to retreat into their own comfort zone. If you don't actively try to change a problem, nobody will do it for you.
If you want a better world, do something to improve it.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Maybe I’m missing something but I just don’t see how what you described is racist. It’s just fact.
No. It is not a fact.

It is an illusion. It is propaganda.

Putin has a problem. He needs to grow and expand. You want to help? Go get rid of all the racists in Ukraine.

No. It is not a fact.

It is an illusion. It is propaganda.

Putin has a problem. He needs to grow and expand. You want to help? Go get rid of all the racists in Ukraine.
Wat?

Dude. Words. Please.

Posting Links as argument or point without any context is starting to really grate on my damn nerves lately.
A strategy of tension (Italian: strategia della tensione) is a policy wherein violent struggle is encouraged rather than suppressed. It is usually associated when governments, or security apparatuses within a government, allow or even encourage extremist groups to perform attacks, bombings, murders, and the like. In extreme circumstances, it can even involve agent provocateurs and false flag operations where a terrorist threat is outright invented or created.
Good cop/bad cop. Wolf and the fox.

You wanna fight racism, fine. Call it out.
You be ready to call out when that black motherfucker is getting beat for sitting at the lunch counter.
You be ready to call out when that black motherfucker is getting beat for trying to get up and leave.
That isn't what is happening, not in the msm.

Do you believe it when someone tells you a Republican is blowing a dog-whistle?
Do you believe Don Lemon can blow a dog-whistle too?
You can learn more about life by muting Don Lemon and just watching his eyes, than you will ever be able to teach anyone else by defending the inane scripts they write for him.

Good cop/bad cop. Wolf and the fox.

You wanna fight racism, fine. Call it out.
You be ready to call out when that black motherfucker is getting beat for sitting at the lunch counter.
You be ready to call out when that black motherfucker is getting beat for trying to get up and leave.
That isn't what is happening, not in the msm.

Do you believe it when someone tells you a Republican is blowing a dog-whistle?
Do you believe Don Lemon can blow a dog-whistle too?
You can learn more about life by muting Don Lemon and just watching his eyes, than you will ever be able to teach anyone else by defending the inane scripts they write for him.
Anyone can blow.
I don’t watch news or don lemon so whatever. You’re confusing

Reactions: dilligaf0
"So, we have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them," Lemon concluded. "There is no travel ban on them. There is no ban on — you know, they had the Muslim ban. There is no white guy ban."

What Don Lemon said is completely accurate. Every one of the 9/11 terrorists falls into this category. Arab's are listed as white on the US Census, and most religious extremists are considered part of the right.

Don Lemon has crossed the line from doing News reporting to Fox style commentary, IMO, but what he said isn't racist.

Somebody said: “the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them.”

Racist?

DC snipers had what color skin?

Last edited:
Maybe I’m missing something but I just don’t see how what you described is racist. It’s just fact. If he called for all white men to be arrested because of this fact, sure, but he used it as a statistic to disagree with racial stigma placed on another group.
What is it about what he said that upset you?

I’m guessing we must have taken the “there is no white guy ban” differently.

Read the entirety of what I quoted. He did in fact make racist statements. Replace white with another skin color, or women, gays, anything else. If you take offense to it, then it is racist and bigotry.

He has also made previous remarks such as this before. I don't watch news. But, I caught this on a news headline feed.

And I'm not "left-wing". I don't know if that woman was Republican or Democrat. I do know she was unreasonable. I don't watch CNN, so I have no idea what Don Lemon says, or do I care.
Now if we can get away from the hostile inferences "right-wing / left-wing" BS, then maybe we can discuss things reasonably.
I have issues with all anchors, everywhere, spewing hateful racist comments. That's why I miss the days of 3 news networks. If they wanted to say something not really news it was done as an editorial and the author was responsible for that content, not the station.
There shouldn't be any CNN, Fox, MSNBC, and any I may have forgotten.
When I was young, my dad was a racist (although not rabid, no KKK or such) and as the years went by and he met, worked with, and got to know black people. After all, it was the late 50's and early 60's.
My point is he learned the reality of dealing with other races. I have no tolerance for anyone being racist now. We know better.
And it keeps creeping and expanding to include other groups of people. Now it not as taboo, as it was a few years ago, to hate Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, Muslims, (mistakenly Bhuddists, Sikhs) and now (again) Jewish People. Too many people just want to retreat into their own comfort zone. If you don't actively try to change a problem, nobody will do it for you.
If you want a better world, do something to improve it.

My point is that you tend to post things only demonizing Republican/Conservative things. If you are centrist, moderate, or independent, you would call out the problems of both parties and really anyone whos speaking shit. I call anyone out, regardless of affiliation.
We should hold all accountable. Stop playing politics and work for a place where we are all equal. No special interest groups. Because they no longer matter, as we all treat each other with respect.
Am I idealistic? Yep. Do I think it will ever work? Not a chance in hell when there's more than one person in the universe. But, why not make every effort to be as close to it as we can? Even a 10% improvement is a step in the right direction.

Racist?

Most doesn't mean all, the DC snipers were unusual. The percentage of terrorist acts committed in the US, Europe, and Middle East by people of color is very small. Now in Africa it is primarily blacks, and don't know about Asia or South America.

Reactions: Gen
What Don Lemon said is completely accurate. Every one of the 9/11 terrorists falls into this category. Arab's are listed as white on the US Census, and most religious extremists are considered part of the right.

Don Lemon has crossed the line from doing News reporting to Fox style commentary, IMO, but what he said isn't racist.
I'm one of those people who thinks the whole "terrorism" label is just another example of Orwellian word games. Brain fuckery. Play along if you want.
It doesn't matter to me if its the Bloods and the Crips shooting it out, or some white anti-government extremist driving up in a Uhaul, or someone who identifies with ISIS shooting up a gay nightclub. Word games aren't gonna fix it.

Before I would trust any government numbers, all that crap would have to stop. Somebody with integrity would have to come out and explain about 50 years worth of lies to me. There are some hopeful signs; but could just be another hope an change swindle.

There was a young lady that sent a meme to a friend of hers on whatsapp. According to what was said on the radio, it wasn't for public consumption, just shared it with her friend. She lost a scholarship over it, they trotted her out for a tearful apology. Seemed a bit extreme to me. A younger family member and his buddies, white and black alike, have been throwing the n word around at each other for a few years now. Cringeworthy to my ears, but it's their language; they text it too. Most of it I imagine comes from rap influences. So are we going to banish them all 5 years from now? Just the white and latino ones?
Toxic masculinity?

Before I would trust any government numbers, all that crap would have to stop. Somebody with integrity would have to come out and explain about 50 years worth of lies to me. There are some hopeful signs; but could just be another hope an change swindle.

Sorry, I can only deal with one conspiracy a day, and today was Flat Earth day. I'm done posting on the boards until after election day. I'm sure they'll be a new a different conspiracy after that.

Most doesn't mean all, the DC snipers were unusual. The percentage of terrorist acts committed in the US, Europe, and Middle East by people of color is very small. Now in Africa it is primarily blacks, and don't know about Asia or South America.

Here is my issue... Let's drop the demographics of skin colour. It should have zero bearing on the makeup, or integrity of a person. What should be considered are associations, potential exposure to radical beliefs, and other intangibles.

That being said, radical extremist groups are popping up in Africa (no surprise, been there a long time already. Just more in numbers). It is also significantly growing in Eastern Asia. This is why the military is changing its tactics, and they are reorganizing and now have set up commands in Africa and Pacific Asia areas.
I do not like the idea of endless wars. But, we are long past the days of trench warfare, and massive platoons and brigades on a single battlefield. We need small strike teams to do quick jobs, and ensure specific targets are taken out
Problem has always been, how do you overcome an enemy who was brainwashed their whole life into hating you and will do anything to destroy a whole civilization including kill Innocents?

Reactions: HiGirlsRHot
Sorry, I can only deal with one conspiracy a day, and today was Flat Earth day. I'm done posting on the boards until after election day. I'm sure they'll be a new a different conspiracy after that.
If it is a conspiracy that I'm referring to, it is coming straight from the US government officials.

When you go in that booth, you vote how you like. I don't have your eyes, I don't know what you have seen, and I don't know who your candidates are. I don't care how you vote; but if somebody thinks it's ok to bash you across the head for it, I will care.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I do not like the idea of endless wars. But, we are long past the days of trench warfare, and massive platoons and brigades on a single battlefield. We need small strike teams to do quick jobs, and ensure specific targets are taken out
Problem has always been, how do you overcome an enemy who was brainwashed their whole life into hating you and will do anything to destroy a whole civilization including kill Innocents?
You know, I think one time in a thread I mentioned my concerns over Eric Prince, and his opinion that we needed a new Phoenix program. There have been a handful of stories pop up since then that have shifted my opinion of that somewhat, from concern to "maybe he knows what he's talking about".

The brainwashed enemy you are talking about that can destroy whole civilizations, including innocents, are the career politicians in our own government.

Here is my issue... Let's drop the demographics of skin colour. It should have zero bearing on the makeup, or integrity of a person. What should be considered are associations, potential exposure to radical beliefs, and other intangibles.

That being said, radical extremist groups are popping up in Africa (no surprise, been there a long time already. Just more in numbers). It is also significantly growing in Eastern Asia. This is why the military is changing its tactics, and they are reorganizing and now have set up commands in Africa and Pacific Asia areas.
I feel as long as we have terrorist groups like Boco Haram and Isis (as well as others), this new type of warfare will be the norm until some nitwit (and there are many candidates for that designation) will choose an extreme and catastrophic weapon to be victorious.
But we are wandering away from "freedom of speech".
I have mentioned racist acts performed while hiding behind freedom of speech. The ones I have cited are incidents in the area I live in.
We do have random assaults and crimes (including murders) but those (as of now) have not been racist acts as much as general criminal activity (by Whites and Blacks).

Last edited:
The brainwashed enemy you are talking about that can destroy whole civilizations, including innocents, are the career politicians in our own government.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press...s-to-engage-in-financially-ruinous-targeting/

Doing shit like this. So apparently Dems and Repubs biggest bone of contention wasn't the abuse, but whether their victims should be jailed or just financially ruined. :hilarious:

Mr. Fitton gets it wrong methinks on the last bit though, about how "Obama weaponized the IRS". That shit was going on under Bush. That shit was going on under Clinton. That shit was going on under all three of Bush 1's term.

Last edited:

Problem has always been, how do you overcome an enemy who was brainwashed their whole life into hating you and will do anything to destroy a whole civilization including kill Innocents

I pretty much completely agree with this. The war against Islamic extremist is a generational one. This isn't what most politicians are telling us, (John McCain was an exception). Fortunately, senior military leaders have been talking about being a generational war for a number of years. One of the few good things Trump has done has left most of the decision about how to fight this battle, in the hands of highly competent General Mattis.

The problem you pose is exactly the right question. I'm quite sure there is no simple answer to the question. It involves gradually nudging governments with Muslim populations to be more responsive to their people, but also being willing to help popular movements rising against their repressive regimes. It means developing allies in the region sometime at the government level and sometimes at the opposition level. It means stopping the funding of Saudis to Wahabbi Madaras, countering Iran's theocracy, and completing the destruction of the Baathist party that started with the invasion of Iraq but has failed with Assad remaining in power. It also involves harness power of social media and the internet to show the young people of the region that there is more to life than praying 5 times a day, and treating women like slaves. It also requires a humility on the part of the US, we can influence events but ultimately the people in the Middle East, Africa and South East Asia have to figure this stuff out on their own.

It also involves killing a boatload of Islam extremist preferably overseas, with drones, SEAL team and occasionally with large units. The trick is how to kill them without creating more martyrs willing to take their place. I don't know how you do this, but I have a fair amount of confidence smart folks like General Mattis, Gen. Petraeus, and Gen. McMaster and the junior officer they've trained have spent most of their lives studying the problem will find one.

Based on this alone, then a lot of things people say, do, act, etc. can be classified as a hate crime. Yet, many people feel that it's not. It comes from both sides, and both adamantly deny it.

Bottom line, people need to go back to showing a little bit of common decency and some respect to everyone. Even if you dislike them.

It depends where you live, as a Brit I am amazed at some of the things that are done and said publicly in the States, you just don't get the sort of public racism here in the same way you seem to in the USA, probably because we have stricter laws in regards to speech. For sure people are racist and might say a few things, but it's kept relatively quiet. So yes, lots of things you wouldn't classify as hate crime in the USA is classified as that here, and therefore there is less of it.
I don't know exactly where the line is here on what is seen as hateful speech and free speech, but you could probably look into it. We have similar laws about public nudity, it's all ruled under "public decency", so you can technically be naked in public spaces so long as it's not impacting other people or being done in a really obvious or deliberate way. It's kind of common sense I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.