AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I have been banned from chaturbate for “playing dead”

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 31, 2018
dear punker Barbie,

Please, please help me. I am desperate. I was working in the room SeanandLisaGS when the incident happened a little over a month ago. I know it is my responsibility to know ALL OF THE RULES AND REGULATIONS, but I unfortunately was unaware of the seriousness of my violation. Apparently, while acting out a fantasy scene with my partner, I pretended to “play dead” from being strangled. I was unaware that I was violating the rules (I know, I should have known). But I thought it was innocent enough. I live in Colombia and use chaturbate as my main and only source of income. I am desperate to resolve this situation. PLEASE HELP ME. I have written support on a few occasions now, but with no results. This was, as far as I know, my first rules violation EVER! I am so so sorry to have broken the rules and promise to never do it again. Please help to unban my name, so that I can start working again. I am truly desperate!

420Lisa

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: Mila_
dear punker Barbie,

Please, please help me. I am desperate. I was working in the room SeanandLisaGS when the incident happened a little over a month ago. I know it is my responsibility to know ALL OF THE RULES AND REGULATIONS, but I unfortunately was unaware of the seriousness of my violation. Apparently, while acting out a fantasy scene with my partner, I pretended to “play dead” from being strangled. I was unaware that I was violating the rules (I know, I should have known). But I thought it was innocent enough. I live in Colombia and use chaturbate as my main and only source of income. I am desperate to resolve this situation. PLEASE HELP ME. I have written support on a few occasions now, but with no results. This was, as far as I know, my first rules violation EVER! I am so so sorry to have broken the rules and promise to never do it again. Please help to unban my name, so that I can start working again. I am truly desperate!

420Lisa
Thank you for your post. Since the violation was severe, I'm sorry but the account will remain banned.

• Helpful!
Reactions: shapman88 and Mila_
Upvote 0
Thank you for your post. Since the violation was severe, I'm sorry but the account will remain banned.
Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I understand now that my violation was serious. I will make one last plea for forgiveness. Could you please consider some alternative to a permanent ban as punishment for my violation. I know ignorance is no excuse, but I truly was unaware of the severity of my actions. I thought it was all in good fun....
And yes, I have a friend help me write this as my English is not the best, but the sincerity of the apology is all mine.

Upvote 0
Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I understand now that my violation was serious. I will make one last plea for forgiveness. Could you please consider some alternative to a permanent ban as punishment for my violation. I know ignorance is no excuse, but I truly was unaware of the severity of my actions. I thought it was all in good fun....
And yes, I have a friend help me write this as my English is not the best, but the sincerity of the apology is all mine.

She's given you your answer and it was a really fucked up thing to do on cam. It's hugely against their terms of service. People have had permanent bans for less than this. If I were you, I'd find another camsite and really pay attention to the rules before streaming.

Upvote 0
She's given you your answer and it was a really fucked up thing to do on cam. It's hugely against their terms of service. People have had permanent bans for less than this. If I were you, I'd find another camsite and really pay attention to the rules before streaming.

this is relay inappropriate comment to your fellow cam model. apparently she did a mistake and she admits it.
she also stated that it was done innocently and sorry for it (no one is disputing it was against the TOS).
instead of giving her some support, you just putting salt on her wounds.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
this is relay inappropriate comment to your fellow cam model. apparently she did a mistake and she admits it.
she also stated that it was done innocently and sorry for it (no one is disputing it was against the TOS).
instead of giving her some support, you just putting salt on her wounds.

What she did is literally illegal in certain places. PunkerBarbie agreed with my post too. I'm being honest, her best option is to find another site and really pay attention to the rules before camming. I don't mean to be rude but in what world did she think that what she did was okay, or suitable for streaming?

Upvote 0
It's our responsibility, as cam models, to understand the rules for the site we are working. Admittedly, I have gotten a couple of warnings for just not understanding some of them. First one, my boyfriend came home on his lunch break because my Lush wasn't working, and he was (fully clothed) in the background, coming in and out of the room. He wasn't verified, and I had no idea- I thought he just couldn't be a part of my show. Second one was recent- on Halloween I dressed up as a sexy nun in thigh highs and got a warning that you can't wear anything considered a 'uniform'? After those, I took it upon myself to educate myself on the rules and to take them seriously since they REALLY do.

Upvote 0
Second one was recent- on Halloween I dressed up as a sexy nun in thigh highs and got a warning that you can't wear anything considered a 'uniform'?

Holy shit...you can't be dressed up as a nun on cam??? I did just that on Halloween day for a couple hours, but I'm pretty sure it was on Streamate.

Damn. And I thought ImLive was strict. Lol.

Upvote 0
Holy shit...you can't be dressed up as a nun on cam??? I did just that on Halloween day for a couple hours, but I'm pretty sure it was on Streamate.

Welp, there goes one of my fetishes. Darn. >.>

Upvote 0

I was SHUT DOWN within about 20 minutes or so! Room was really picking up....then broadcast was turned off :( Apparently, it falls under the 'uniform/impersonation' umbrella.

Attachments

• IMG_7434.jpg
    IMG_7434.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 35
Upvote 0
I was SHUT DOWN within about 20 minutes or so! Room was really picking up....then broadcast was turned off :( Apparently, it falls under the 'uniform/impersonation' umbrella.
CB can be such a buzzkill. Partypoopers. :D

psst you would have been fine doing that broadcast on MFC hehe

Upvote 0

Yikes! That is insane! Guys LOVE it when we switch it up and pleasantly surprise them with a new costume. I wonder how many other CB models got in trouble on Halloween (or even during the days leading up to Halloween).

A guy I'd started seeing wanted to fuck me in my nun costume, and I said okay, cool! I'll have it on for you when you come by to pick me up! Bet that's his first time fucking a nun. Lol.

I rarely even log into CB anymore, but damn...I'm glad to know this now.

Reactions: Gia_Xo
Upvote 0

Really?! Also, was wondering if there is a thread somewhere comparing models experiences working on CB and MFC? Trying to find, but perhaps it is in the model section? Makes sense it wouldn't be public. I am SO curious to read how people compare the two. I sometimes wonder what it's like on the other...

Upvote 0
I was banned for sleeping on cam.. actually like 4 days after show from that time pass 2weeks still my account under review status so i need anyinfo that could help me.. i write them all info for both persons aper on cam, i just want start stream again.. pls anyhelp

Upvote 0
I was banned for sleeping on cam.. actually like 4 days after show from that time pass 2weeks still my account under review status so i need anyinfo that could help me.. i write them all info for both persons aper on cam, i just want start stream again.. pls anyhelp

The terms state you're not allowed to sleep on cam and it's definitely a bannable offence and from what I've seen they don't often reinstate accounts when they break rules like these. Have you tried making your own thread and reaching out to Shirley? Having your username handy helps a lot.

Upvote 0
My account has been deleted without warning have no idea what to do now, I have been model on chaturabte for past 6 years every single day never broke any rules, my last show was 5 hours ago everything was perfect and when I tried 2 hours ago to broadcast again I could not log in, and then I discover that my page is deleted.....

Now Im really worried becaue I had more then 200 000tokens in my account plus 4500 $ waiting to be paid , I didnt get any mail nor nothiong, I tried to conctact support but still nobody have answered me..Im having complete nervous breakdown...

I dont have a clue what is going on ? Is it possible that my account has been hacked ?

This month I started using diva traffic which advertisd here on this forum and that is only different thing I did this month, are they scam is it possible that they have hacked my account ? Is it possible that becasue of them chaturbate deleted my ccount....This is so wrong I have 17K in tokens on account and now nobody is answering me anywehre...this is worse then choice fiasco for me...For more then 6 years I broadcasted there everyday few timer per day and now this

Anyone have expirence with this ?!

Upvote 0
My account has been deleted without warning have no idea what to do now, I have been model on chaturabte for past 6 years every single day never broke any rules, my last show was 5 hours ago everything was perfect and when I tried 2 hours ago to broadcast again I could not log in, and then I discover that my page is deleted.....

Now Im really worried becaue I had more then 200 000tokens in my account plus 4500 $ waiting to be paid , I didnt get any mail nor nothiong, I tried to conctact support but still nobody have answered me..Im having complete nervous breakdown...

I dont have a clue what is going on ? Is it possible that my account has been hacked ?

This month I started using diva traffic which advertisd here on this forum and that is only different thing I did this month, are they scam is it possible that they have hacked my account ? Is it possible that becasue of them chaturbate deleted my ccount....This is so wrong I have 17K in tokens on account and now nobody is answering me anywehre...this is worse then choice fiasco for me...For more then 6 years I broadcasted there everyday few timer per day and now this

Anyone have expirence with this ?!

This is the same post that you have written at least three different times.

Reactions: NerdyZoey
Upvote 0
yes I know I wanted to delete it here but didnt know how....and I was under a lot of stress like a fucking a lot so yes Im sorry for that I wanted to delted it from here

Upvote 0
Take a deep breath. Panicking never helps. I know I'm not a lot of help. Try to relax. Take a long walk.

Reactions: Osyrus
Upvote 0
i understadn how you feel is same with me after 7years of be their model that happend im soo nervouse and wait theor response for days... i just need asnwer to know where im and what to do..

Upvote 0

Same with Streamate. I fought with them to keep up my nun and religious themed (jesus dildo between butt cheeks) profile pic. Someone kept removing it because it "violated the rules since it was offensive." Which was made up and after someone in support kept undermining Liz when she was approving and reinstating my photos. I got a email saying "I'm walking over there now," and I never had that problem ever again :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.