AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I got threatened and blackmailed on Chaturbate.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 14, 2019
Hello, i'm i_n_n and i'm on Chaturbate only 4 days. Yesterday was my first time when I got threatened and blackmailed on Chaturbate.

Yesterday a user Cexilliafan was blackmailed me with a report in private show, he told me if i don't do things what he's asking me, he will report me and my account will be banned.
After hearing that i just left private show, but he kept writting me threats, after that i banned him. Two hours later my account got a ban...

You can listen to me if you want or not, but if the person blackmail and threaten a new model with a report and ban, then he does it not for the first time and seems it successfully works against these girls who don't listen to him.
He could probably write report from different names too. But i was shocked when in two hours after his blackmail i got a ban...

Please help me to come back on Chaturbate.

Monsters-Inc-Screencap-monsters-inc-2328679-707-389.jpg

This post was made to describe the problem what happened to me, and does not apply to the entire Chaturbate service.
I am sure that the site is full of good people.

Last edited by a moderator:
It sucks that Chaturbate's (omg I almost typed Chaturbann.... which is fitting) ban now with no question policy can be taken advantage of by assholes that use it as leverage against models in this fashion.

Upvote 0
I'm sorry to hear this happened to you and hope you get it fixed soon. They do log everything that happens in chat so be aware they can look up exactly what the viewer said to you both in text and in the private session (they are recorded by Chaturbate so they can hear what he said if it was verbally).

This type of unprofessional treatment of their models is exactly why I would never make Chaturbate a main source of income. I rarely log on there any more.

Who wants to spend their time building up a large following just to be banned because of some idiot viewer who reports you?
No other mainstream site treats their models with this kind of disrespect.

Upvote 0
It sucks that Chaturbate's (omg I almost typed Chaturbann.... which is fitting) ban now with no question policy can be taken advantage of by assholes that use it as leverage against models in this fashion.

This is so disgusting. Now trolls are aware of their power and have been using it to exploit and extort models. Which happen to be the fears and points brought up before in countless of threads of people who were wrongly flagged. This is predatory behaviour that Chaturbate has allowed to happen on their platform. This post alone should be a huge wakeup call and I hope Chaturbate reforms their policies. For the safety and well being of their models. Abuse is abuse, even if there is a computer between the two.

Also, what will Chaturbate do with accounts that do abuse the flag feature? WIll they become blacklisted from your service?

I would love to see a site solve underlying issues instead of sweeping them under the rug.

OP, sign up to any another camsite. This is such a constant issue that it does reflect on the services of Chaturbate. Because we see patterns and same complaints. Honestly, you shouldn't have to work a site in fear that a troll is going to blackmail you into doing sexual acts. That is predatory and extortion. I am so sorry you experienced this. No other cammodels on big box sites have to deal with these threats, because we know they are empty. Sites won't ban for literally zero reasons because someone false flagged your account.

Upvote 0
You are right, not all users are like this. It's troubling that indeed he seems to have found a way to reliably get a model banned. Good luck sorting it out.

Oddly enough I have seen this user in rooms of my former studio (I sometimes watch them), blackmail by users happened quite often when I was there, but it wasn't for the threat of a site ban.

Upvote 0
I'm sorry to hear that this has happened to you. No user can demand a model to do something that they're not comfy with doing. Its their right to cancel a private show & users should respect that right.

I'm surprised Chaturbate went in with a straight ban, but it could be a ghosting rather than a ban while they investigate the case. I would just email support@chaturbate.com and explain everything that happened while asking them to check the chat log of your room and they will see what actually happened.

If they reply back saying that your account was banned ask them why it was banned and explain to them again what had happened. The more information you can provide the better for your case.

This is why Support keeps asking for screenshots of when anything happens in a room so they have proof thats supplied by the person making a report.

• Hugs
Reactions: serix
Upvote 0
Tell members at the beginning of the private show: "I am recording this session, if you want a copy you can tip X" then... if they threaten you tell them "Remember I am recording this session and will send it to support as proof of blackmailing, your account will be terminated forever and all tokens you hold will be lost."

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Hello, i'm i_n_n and i'm on Chaturbate only 4 days. Yesterday was my first time when I got threatened and blackmailed on Chaturbate.

Yesterday a user Cexilliafan was blackmailed me with a report in private show, he told me if i don't do things what he's asking me, he will report me and my account will be banned.
After hearing that i just left private show, but he kept writting me threats, after that i banned him. Two hours later my account got a ban...

You can listen to me if you want or not, but if the person blackmail and threaten a new model with a report and ban, then he does it not for the first time and seems it successfully works against these girls who don't listen to him.
He could probably write report from different names too. But i was shocked when in two hours after his blackmail i got a ban...

This post was made to describe the problem what happened to me, and does not apply to the entire Chaturbate service.
I am very sorry that this has happened to you and thank you for posting to let us know. Support is investigating this incident and will be contacting you by email.

Upvote 0
Hi punker Any update on that? Just curious what led to the ban, also punker I need help because my affiliate white label is not working properly and the support is not responding could you send me pm so I can give you detail? I am not able to post on your wall for some reason

I would recommend making a new thread regarding your issue. Everyone is asked to post in the forum instead of on @punker barbie wall.

@punker barbie Support does not reply on my message about what they asked me.

I normally give 4 days or so for support to reply, if they dont reply straight away just reply to the bot message you received in the first place ;)

Reactions: Osyrus
Upvote 0

Monsters-Inc-Screencap-monsters-inc-2328679-707-389.jpg

as i know your room, you kick, silenced each day so many people.... hundreds people who said notting wrong in your room. on my 5 years here at cb i never saw such a model like you. how can you working like this? as i know Cexilliafan long time i be sure you make here a big story for notting at all. whenn i see in your room people who drop tkn, and say hi hello you silence or you kick them out....... each day is your game like this going on!

Upvote 0
That's awful. And usually when I'd hear stories like this about a member on, say, MyFreeCams, I'd go add that member's name to my MFC ban list so I don't ever have to deal with him. But that's not even an option on Chaturbate. On CB you've gotta have the asshole be in your room for you to click on his name to ban him. And even then, their ban feature is lame as fuck, because later on if you decide to unban ONE person, you'd have to click the "Clear all bans and silences" button...which unbans/unmutes EVERYONE. *facepalm*

Upvote 0
Six, seven, eight (?) months cb changed their ban system. You can now add (or delete) every user to the list without him being in the room, change ban period of the ban. It's well done now.
And the case here is more difficult. I watched the girl too, because I was curious. She insults users and kicks and silences them for no apparent reason and makes fun of it. Really odd. Still don't know what the user did of course.

Upvote 0
I have never seen a broadcaster ban and silence so many users ever before and i've been on chaturbate for a while already.

Upvote 0
That's awful. And usually when I'd hear stories like this about a member on, say, MyFreeCams, I'd go add that member's name to my MFC ban list so I don't ever have to deal with him. But that's not even an option on Chaturbate. On CB you've gotta have the asshole be in your room for you to click on his name to ban him. And even then, their ban feature is lame as fuck, because later on if you decide to unban ONE person, you'd have to click the "Clear all bans and silences" button...which unbans/unmutes EVERYONE. *facepalm*

Since changed. And as per what @dark_mermaid said.
You can add names when offline and have them permabanned. As well now you can clear silences and bans for individual users. Old news to some. :)

Attachments

• fsfsadfsadfs.PNG
    fsfsadfsadfs.PNG
    33.8 KB · Views: 13
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.