An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
Menu
Install the app
How to install the app on iOS
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether
an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission.
AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content.
By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly. You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
@punker barbie I’m sorry to post here but I’m not sure what else to do. My CB account @avaowenss was suspended and I sent a support ticket, but I haven’t heard back yet. I just want to make sure it was received. Thank you.
@punker barbie Please Help! you recently helped me with the exact same problem, my account was suspended for showing drug paraphernalia. there was no showing of drugs, no use of drugs in my stream, all i do ever is smoke cigarettes. that can be confirmed if my most recent stream is reviewed, please help me as ive said befor this is my main source of income, thank u for help!
Hi, hoping you could help me please. My ability to broadcast was suspended. The reason was for displaying drug paraphernalia. All I do on the streams is smoke cigarettes (and that could verified if my steeams could be reviewed) Drugs are never present! This is my main source of income currently could you please help! I'd really appreciate it thank you!
Hello, my Chaturbate account (zek91jo) was permanently banned due to a misunderstanding with a user who falsely claimed to be underage. I never engaged in underage activity. I contacted Support multiple times with no reply. I respect Chaturbate rules and ask guidance to appeal my account fairly.
Hello @ punker Barbie my CB account (sexynoreh )which I have operated for several years, and it has 17k plus following got banned, I have been contacting support and have not received any response. I don't know what I did wrong. Kindly asking assist on the issue. Help me to contact support on the issue. Thank you
Dear punker Barbie my account sexynoreh was banned, I have emailed support and I haven't received any response, I don't know the reason for the ban. Kindly assist
hi goodtoday @punker barbie i was banned on chaturbnate sine aug6.2025. my username is prettysexy_slim i have a lot email the chat support but not respond me and i try to send alot email. and told me my acc is permanetly banned i dont know what reason why i get banned and send email to me its my acc is permanetly banned i hope u help me to unbanned my accc
hello @punker barbie my user name is wilikista help me my cb account was banned yesterday when I was streaming I send email to the support team but no answer up to now help me pls
Hello dear @punker barbie my username is sensualsanya
october 14 2025 during my live stream, my account was banned
I was just listening music on free chat then they banned me. i dont know what happen i email them but they dont response can you please help me Thank you,
@punker barbie my CB account under the name ( samsamlondon) got banned after I was asked to complete a verification process. I have had this account for years and I have been a loyal and CB policy following customer. This ban happened on 27 / 07 /2025 and I have not been contacted by support to this day. please help me recover my account.
Hello, my Chaturbate account (zek91jo) was permanently banned. I contacted Support and Legal multiple times but got no reply. Could you kindly advise or forward my case to someone at Chaturbate who can review it? I’d greatly appreciate any guidance.
Hey @punker barbie barbie , I just messaged you directly. We’re a $1M+ studio and have been stuck in limbo for over 5 weeks. This is really critical for a lot of performers, and I’d deeply appreciate it if you could check it as soon as possible.
@punker barbie
Hello, could you please help me? I have tokens in my account and my wife's, and we were banned by mistake or a misunderstanding, and now we want to recover our accounts. Thanks
@punker barbie
Hello, my username is zek91jo. I kindly ask for your support regarding my Chaturbate account. It was permanently banned due to underage roleplay, but I was deceived by another user who hid their true age and misled both me and the platform. I never intended to break the rules and have always respected Chaturbate’s Terms. I hope my case can be reconsidered one last time.
@punker barbie My cb name is @thegabzilla. 2 days ago I got banned with this warning message"You may only broadcast from a private location. Please move to a more private area before you resume broadcasting."I was streaming with my girlfriend, in my living room she is another streamer (angelia01m), both ID approved on each other's accounts
Hi @punker barbie how are you? please can you help me with my case? I have 10 days trying to communicate with support and I do not get an answer, the payment cut will be soon and I need to move my tokens to get the payment, please help me
username: master_sexcreen
Goodday @punker barbie i am a model on chaturbate my model name is monstercock_mariamoores my email is anishagoddess@gmail.com
just wanna ask i was recently banned in chaturbate because a member ask for a refund of a tokens
i responded to the Support team of chaturbate accept if they allow the refund
But the thing is they banned me eventhough i accept the refund
Hello dear @punker barbie ! thank you for helping. My account name is Auroralovejoy . For some reason, I can't convert my tokens. Please help me. I haven't violated any of the site's rules. Help me pls
Hi @punker barbie
You’ve helped me before and I’d really appreciate your help again. My account (cee4u2nv) was banned last week with no reason. I contacted Support on Friday but only got the auto-reply. I’ve streamed on CB for over 8½ years without issues and I’m sure I broke no rules. This is causing huge stress and income loss. Please help get their attention.
I hope you can help me, my friend miia_weed's account in cb was suspended, we don't know why, she's very worried, she doesn't know if there was a mistake or accident, please help us
Thanks!!!!
Hi can you help me with my banned account kingdingaling92 it was banned yesterday for reason I do not know I was chatting with models then I left for a few hrs came back and it was banned. I sent cb support an email about my situation but they take weeks if not months to respond back and I can not wait that long to get an account back plz help
my account (zek91jo) was banned again without warning. This is the 7th time. I contacted support but no response. Please help me resolve this. Thank you.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
i need ur help u my only chance to broadcasting on cb.
they dont answer me anymore, becouse my account was permanent banned.
i need a last chance to bradcasting and spent christmas with my friends from cb.
god bless u